Did I blow it with this girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this girl on IG. We talked everyday for 3 weeks over text, phone calls etc before I met her.

She lives in NYC I live in Virginia.

I went up to meet her for the weekend and we hit it off instantly. By night 2 we were making out and giving each other oral. She did not want sex no matter how much I tried because she says she just got out of a relationship and needed some time before getting back into sex. No problem by me. I really like this girl.

So when I leave NYC to go back home I realized this girl may be a soulmate. Definitely wasn't my intention when I went up to NYC. I just went to hopefully smash and dash. But through conversation we realized we had so much in common and shared the same goals etc.

So I ask her when I get back how does she feel. She says the weekend was great and she likes me alot however she still loves her ex and doesn't want a relationship. I with my dumb ass proceeded to tell her that I wouldn't give up trying to get her and that I know we belong together. She then says she doesnt want a guy that has kids either. Im 40 mind you and she is 41 fucking 1. What guy my age doesnt have kids? Hell even she has a grown ass kid.

So after that I tell her that my kids are mine, i love them and it is what it is. Then after that its NC going on 3 weeks now.

How can we hit it off like that and she is NC. I havent even reached out either but I feel like something is missing greatly when she isn't around. Its never been like this in all my years of smashing these women. Is this thing even salvagable? Should I break the NC to check on her?

EDIT: As I type this she sends me a direct snapchat picture of her. WTF?