First Date w/ Girl I'm Super Into

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been talking with this girl I met online for about 10 days. Lots of DHVs in our texts and phone calls. We had our first date today.

Drove to her house, she invited me inside and showed me her room, we went to the beach, then got pizza, then to a carnival and rode some rides. I did kino escalation the entire day and it paid off. At the carnival she couldn't keep her hands off me. She wrapped her arms around my body while we were walking, we held hands, I tickled her and touched her legs while we were sitting for a while. I actually had to force myself to try and not touch her so much, which seemed like it only made her want to touch me more.

Finally, we drove back to her house. On the way, she took out a pack of gum and casually offered me a piece too (was she expecting a kiss?). Her mom ended up being home, so I knew there wasn't any chance of going back inside her house, so I just focused on a bit more getting-to-know-you stuff. We talked outside a bit and hugged. We said goodbye, but she came back to me for another hug. She told me it was difficult to say goodbye and I kissed her on the cheek. She kissed me on the cheek back. I wish I had gone for a proper kiss, but it is what it is (I need to be more confident, ugh!).

All-in-all it was an amazing day and I can't wait to see her again. We have plans to go rock climbing next. And we talked about other ideas for dates too.

But I'm very slightly concerned I skipped too much Attraction and went straight into Comfort. She's obviously comfortable with me. And I did better with kino on a first date than I ever have before (things just felt right with her).

I know I absolutely need to kiss her on the second date. Appreciate any advice!