I need your experise about a long distance relationship issue.
My HB7 (22y) gf just broke up with me (32y).
- During my 1 week stay in Kiev (Ukraine) in 11/2015, I street picked up my beloved HB7, we met 3 days.
- followed by plenty of SPAM messages and some video chats
- 05/2016 I invited her to Lviv (Ukraine) for a 3 day city trip (no sex, not pushing her)
- I have fallen in love with her. It was not love at firs-t sight, but has developed more and more
- 11/2016 I invited her to Israel for a 7 day city trip (first sex)
- 08/2017 she visited me in Germany for 1 week
- from 10/2017 to 07/2018 I was 9 month in prison (investigation way) due to a drug issue. Due to imprisonment I lost my job.
- 08/2018 she again visited me in Germany for 1 week
- Since 10/2018 I am inpatient in a drug rehabilitation clinic (for 6 month).
Attached my latest chat:
In our last video chat (2 weeks ago) I am sensing that she have became distant. She not letting me part of her life, not providing me informations about her.
I believe I lost attraction, just because I currenty must stay inpatient in a drug rehabilitation clinic without income. Of course this is an acute issue and she also knows this.
In 2 month I will have finished therapy and start with a new job.
Due to cultural differences, I sometimes have difficulties to understand her needs. Nobody (including me) cannot read her mind.
I am very curious about what happened and why she wants to break up. I am not going to stalk her!
I never told her, but I love her and I dont want to break up.
Is there a chance to get her back or should I be a gentleman and set her free?