the locked toy box

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: the locked toy box
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This one is really fun and works with a girl you are just seeing (friends with benefits).

So this idea is simple and you could have your own take on it, but I think you will love it.

When you are 'seeing' a girl, a fun idea that both you and her will love. It helps if you are both already a bit kinky. So what you do is buy her a locking treasure chest and leave it at her house. Fill it with sex toys that you want to play with her with. The best part is that you keep the key. This way she will always call you when she is aroused and wants to have some fun. You can easily become her only (or at least her #1) go-to booty call. After all, there is a locked treasure chest sitting in her bedroom teasing her all the time. I've done this with a few girls and I could proudly say that I hold a few 'keys' ;) ... And I get booty calls all the time.

Post subject: Re: the locked toy box
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Progentra is a great male enhancement supplement that we have found in a while, on account of its impenetrable science that impelled the formula into new statures. We have never observed an item that is altogether convincing in a paper, and considering all the more shocking, all things considered, tests.

The best part is that Progentra is light on the financial plan, and you can order Progentra and get it in only 3-5 days. It's just an achievement item that is worth much more than what you pay for. Because of Progentra review, we would prescribe it to any individual who needs a quick and powerful approach to enhance penis size and performance.

Progentra works on different stages, and each stage details how big of an impact Progentra would have on your body. Normally, when commercially-sold products go viral, it’s about a negative experience a customer had with the product. The Progentra price is $69.99 per bottle. Progentra is one of those rare products that became viral for good reasons. Because of its effects, many users shared their experience on various platforms.

https://supplementrant.com/progentra-re ... s-it-work/