Unease at girlfriend being in a better financial place

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys. I've ran into a small issue regarding my relationship/ personal life stemming from my career choices.

Long story short I'm an entrepreneur/ investor while I work part time and don't have a steady income. Until yesterday things were going well financially, made 40+ K from Jan-June, but I made a mistake and lost a huge chunk of my money. This loss and lack of steady income has be feeling inferior as my girlfriend has a reasonable steady wage and at this moment I feel like she is better of financially and that has me feeling like a bitch,

Is their a way of telling her this without seeming insecure/ like a broke bitch?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys. I've ran into a small issue regarding my relationship/ personal life stemming from my career choices.

Long story short I'm an entrepreneur/ investor while I work part time and don't have a steady income. Until yesterday things were going well financially, made 40+ K from Jan-June, but I made a mistake and lost a huge chunk of my money. This loss and lack of steady income has be feeling inferior as my girlfriend has a reasonable steady wage and at this moment I feel like she is better of financially and that has me feeling like a bitch,

Is their a way of telling her this without seeming insecure/ like a broke bitch?
It's only an issue to her if you make it one.

How long have you been with her?

I would be straight up, honest and say I have hit a bad financial situation and you will be focusing on and doing everything you can to sort it out. If she's a decent girlfriend then she will support you while you work through it.

However, that said don't lean on her and expect her to solve your financial problems.

There's no need to feel inferior if you partner earns more than you.

It's a different matter if you are still in the dating phase, where my advice for that would be to stop dating and focus on your own problems.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I would be straight up, honest and say I have hit a bad financial situation and you will be focusing on and doing everything you can to sort it out. If she's a decent girlfriend then she will support you while you work through it.

However, that said don't lean on her and expect her to solve your financial problems.

It's a different matter if you are still in the dating phase, where my advice for that would be to stop dating and focus on your own problems.
About a year exclusive.

I'm not worried about her leaving me over this/ If she does then bullet dodged I guess. I'm just concerned about the feeling inferior and not letting it show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

About a year exclusive.

I'm not worried about her leaving me over this/ If she does then bullet dodged I guess. I'm just concerned about the feeling inferior and not letting it show.
It's only money, so what if she earns more than you. How you are as a person and how you preform in the bedroom is more important to her than how much you make.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
but I made a mistake and lost a huge chunk of my money.
Pull yourself back up off your damned knees and make more of it. They print that shit up every day Junior.

Your mistake wasn't a loss, it was a lesson.

Watch The Wolf of Wall Street. It's a feel good flick.

Last edited by Heywood Jablowme on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why do you need to speak to her about your finances unless you are commingling them? If you are commingling them, why are you commingling them? At most, the only thing you should be telling her is that you took a hit on one of your investments. You shouldn't be telling her that you feel inferior to her because of it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quit being a worry wart and go for a hike, hit the gym, or read something great.

This is meaningless shit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Her paycheck is your money. She owes it to you. She needs to put your money in your hand before you slap a ho. Now there is nothing to worry about, you make way more than she does! Simple! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Women are attracted to people that are passionate about what they do and have direction.

If you took a bump and quit, go get a mediocre job and pay the bills, meh might appeal to some, but they chick that liked you in the first place got with a risk taker. It's part of the territory.

If you sit on your ass doing nothing then you're fucked, so you do what ever successful guy ever did after the project before the project that made them rich, you get back up tomorrow, adjust and start again.

Use the uneasiness as a motivator for change, don't let it slow you down. Every morning you now have one extra reason to work harder and smarter to get back on your feet.

Also depends what you lost the money on. If it was legit business then ok, if you gambled it or did something stupid, you have more to worry about than what she thinks.

Gl bro.