Working together, good or bad

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:28 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You go to talking to other women and not loving a chick that gave you nothing else than a "makeout".

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
So where should I go from there on? Should I tell her that I want to stop seeing her because I feel we dont want the same thing? Or should I start by freezing her out waiting for her to text me, ask me out and go back to gaming her? And if she does invite me to hang out and we are back to the situation where we are in my car and I go underneath her pants and she pulls my hand away what should be my reaction?
Stop looking to her for an answer which is within you. You're doing the same with us in asking for a solution.

Start making choices that are 'right' for you, and accept the consequences that come along with them. If that means you choosing to move on from this situation then simply do so. If you decide to commit yourself to an a relarionship that is already on an unheathy trajectory than do that - do it with the utmost intentionally in knowing that is your choice, and in all likelihood you'll be alone in this.

Regardless of what you choose the crucial part is in recognizing you have choice in how your life unfolds. As MJ Demarco states "your life is the lump sum of all the decisions you've made" (at least that's the just of it).Start living your life.