Really close and then sudden ''breakup''

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 61 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hey guys,

I was partying like 2 months ago when a (female) friend came to me and said "try to pick up a friend of mine, just for fun". She was only a 6.5, maybe a 7, but I like running routines etc so I just went for it.
We really hit it off, we connected for some reason, even tho I didn't find her very attractive. That same night we all went sleeping at my place and after a lot of push-pulling (at one point I even called her a ho and told her to go home) she ended up sleeping with me.

In the next weeks that followed we chatted ALOT and had sex approximately 2 times a week. The sex was just fantastic. I really believe God made us for the sole purpose to have sex with each other. We also went to a private wellness together and she loved it. On several occasions she told me she started having feelings but I always told her I wasn't looking for a serious relationship.

The 5th week she went skiing. She took one of my shirts (the one she always slept in when she stayed at my place) and sprayed it with my perfume. We continued texting and everything seemed normal. Our friends (even her best friend) were telling me that I should give her a chance and that we would be a great couple etc. so slowly I started to change my mind.

On the day of her return she texted me ''we need to talk''.. boy do I hate those words.
I went to her place and she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship, that her feelings were not enough for this to work, that she felt she couldn't breath anymore... I was pissed. It was her who had feelings, not me! WTF!
She asked for a hug and started licking my neck and whispering in my ear "you gave me the best sex ever" and shit like that. Then when I told her I was leaving she asked for one last kiss and told me I could still stay the night. Like I said, for some reason I was REALLY pissed and just took off (FML, I should have banged her so hard).

After a couple of days I started texting her, that we should still have the sex because it was so great and that I missed her. She never responded. When I was drunk I sent some voice messages. She never responded. One night she (finally) responded that she really wanted to have sex with me but things got to complicated and she could not act like nothing happened.

I really want things to be like they were in the beginning. I don't need a relationship at all. Right now I feel like I'm obsessed with her, I can't seem to get her out of my mind. And I don't even think she's hot....

Can anyone tell me what the f.. just happened here and how I can get her back?

You are PISSED because you now know what its like to have the shoe on the other foot. You realized that at this point you were likely more invested than she is, which you'd estimated was the opposite when you first started fucking her and it was all about your ego.

It's possible that she had initially put more energy into this than you were willing/wanting to give. Why would she want to waste her time when she can find someone else to have great sex + a relationship. <===this explanation is more palatable for your Ego, i am sure - though not necessarily reality.

OR, quite simply you got needy.

Let this one go.

Last edited by n2thevoid on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, to me this sound like a rebound.
She hasn't been in a relationship for about 3 years. I ended mine, which lasted 4 years, in January.
This means nothing.

And you honestly think she hasn't been with other guys since? That potentially she had a few lustful encounters, maybe that 1 guy she can't get out of her mind, in spite of being 'single' for 3 years?

You don't have to be in a relationship per se to experience a "rebound"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys quick update.

She texted me friday night asking what I was doing. I told her I was in the club (with common friends) and an hour later she arrived. I hadn't seen her for like a month and I immediately felt the attraction between us like before. I told her "You know I'll take you home with me, right", she responded "Thats why I'm here.".
She said she wanted to go to my place immediately but I said I wanted to party a little bit more.

On the way home we started to talk about the things that happened. She told me everything we've done together was great, that I was the first person in 3 years who she told her family about, that the sex with me would be irreplaceable,.. all good things. Then I asked her why she ended all this. She said "If we would have kept doing what we were doing someone would fall in love and might get hurt". She also said she felt like we were having a relationship when she went on that ski trip. I disagreed.

We had great sex, I made her scream 3 times. The whole time she was whispering in my ear that she had missed this. The day after I took her home and told her I hoped we would do this again. She smiled.

I knew she had things planned saturday evening but texted her anyway at 11pm that if the party ended she could always call me to have some fun.. but she didn't respond. I had a great night myself so I was not too upset about that.

So how do I keep her coming to me? I really want to be FWB on a weekly basis.

Also I need real help on my texting game. I try not to text her but like I said before, she's a very busy girl and doesn't text too often, so I feel like if I don't text her the chances of me getting laid that day/week are much slimmer.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:29 pm 

Quote:
Ok guys quick update.

She texted me friday night asking what I was doing. I told her I was in the club (with common friends) and an hour So how do I keep her coming to me? I really want to be FWB on a weekly basis.
Quote:
Right now I feel like I'm obsessed with her, I can't seem to get her out of my mind. And I don't even think she's hot....
You're so out to lunch if you think its about the sex.

You're coming off thirsty, and the only way to 'correct' this is to continue doing you. She came around because you'd backed off, and the unintended appearance of it was that you looked less unhinged and more invested in yourself.

Be less focused on currying favour with her / winning her, work on winning yourself over and the rest will fall into place whether it involves her or not.