Feeling lack of spark early on? Give it a go or no?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What do you do if you "like" a girl but just don't feel a spark early on in dating (say the first month). Everything seems right but it's missing something? Do you continue dating and hope the feelings develope or do you bail out and move on? Usually I go with the flow, but the girl I'm dating has stronger feelings for me than I have for her, and I'm starting to feel pressure..see below if you feel like reading.

----

I met an amazing girl a few weeks ago that lives in my apartment complex, she recently moved here, is a doctor, has a great personality, tons of stuff in common which is rare due to my hobbies, and I'm attracted to her for the most part (I admit some days I'm not sure though..).. she's def more into me than I am into her, but I do enjoy spending time with her and getting to know her more and going on dates. She's becoming kind of clingy the past week (right after we slept together for the first time) and I've found myself distancing myself from her which ended up causing her to get mad with me. I just get sick of being bombarded by texts all day constantly asking why Im not responding to her texts/calls fast enough, always asking what I'm doing and who Im with...seems very insecure. She's already pushing to get into a relationship, but I'm really not ready for they yet. Part of me really likes this girl, we have a lot of fun on dates, and the other part of me feels annoyed/smothered.

I keep telling myself I'd be a fool not to give her a shot because she seems like a great person, and we have a ton in common, but I literally feel no spark right now and kind of meh about her when she wants to hang out because she's been driving me away. I keep thinking if I give it time maybe I'll develop stronger feelings but I really think it's been her clinginess that's been driving me away and I'm not sure if it'd worth perusing..

Sorry it's late, up drinking, obviously very confused how I'm feeling. Happy St.Pattys day. Cheers boys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:17 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Feeling pressure for?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:53 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

She's clingy and likely insecure. You've been together for one month and are already feeling smothered by those kinds of texts.

She may be an otherwise great person but the above *qualities* are not ingredients to a healthy and successful relationship.

It gets really draining really fast. I wouldn't do it.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So you haven't even entered into a relationship and feel smothered? It isn't going to get any better. She is pressuring you for this. Once she gets the relationship, she will start pressuring you for other things... Eventually pressuring you in to marriage.