LDR advice needed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: LDR advice needed
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been seeing a girl once a month for the last five months. We met at a forum in Florida a couple of years ago, and this past October we were at the same forum and hooked up. She is recently divorced. We are both in sales so basically we would schedule our rendezvous about once a month when we were in the same area. We've had sex all but one date and we're texting every 2 to 3 days (most of the time I initiated). Well she goes out of the country with her family for 3 weeks, now she's been back in the States for a week and she has not called nor text. I have yet to text her. I thought things were going great. Right now I am assuming that the LDR is off which I'm cool with, but I would like to keep the channel open for future hook ups if possible. How would you guys handle this? What would you text/say?

Post subject: Re: LDR advice needed
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
So I've been seeing a girl once a month for the last five months. We met at a forum in Florida a couple of years ago, and this past October we were at the same forum and hooked up. She is recently divorced. We are both in sales so basically we would schedule our rendezvous about once a month when we were in the same area. We've had sex all but one date and we're texting every 2 to 3 days (most of the time I initiated). Well she goes out of the country with her family for 3 weeks, now she's been back in the States for a week and she has not called nor text. I have yet to text her. I thought things were going great. Right now I am assuming that the LDR is off which I'm cool with, but I would like to keep the channel open for future hook ups if possible. How would you guys handle this? What would you text/say?
LDR? There is no relationship here (at least not on her end). Just FWB.

Go ahead text her for another meet up. If you get no answer. you've got your answer.

Post subject: Re: LDR advice needed
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As mentioned, there is no actual relationship here. It sounds like she had a hookup with you and washed her hands of it. If you want to meet up again, ask and if you don't get a response, it is likely best to just move on.