New girlfriend wants to text/talk ALOT

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Whats up guys...so i finally got over my one-itis and started seeing a new girl.well sort of new.weve known each other a few years but we ran into each other at a friends wedding about 2 months ago and it was the 1st time we were both single. since ive always liked her, i asked her out and weve been hitting it off ever since.heres my problem: shes really gorgeous and is used to getting alot of attention.she texts me about 3 or 4 times throughout the day wanting a brief text conversation and wants me to call her every night.we usually talk for over an hour and i always tell her i gotta go.at 1st i liked talking to her alot but since weve known each other awhile and have now talked constantly for over a month we're running out of this to talk about, yet she still wants me to talk.i know that if i let our convos get dull then her attraction for me will drop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Accidently hit submit before i could finish.

Anyways,she seems to expect me to somehow magically keep her entertained even though we literally have talked about everything under the sun.i really like this girl and would hate to ruin it by letting things get boring, hell our last two convos were pretty boring.not filled with the same level of energy as usual.should i just tell her i dont want us to get tired of each other, so i think we should talk less? She always guilt trips me whenever i avoid texting or calling and is really sweet and affectionate at the same time, but the past 2 days weve had really dull conversations which have led to less passion and i dont want it to go on like that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

dont call everyday... call when you got something to talk about.. become busy.

No one can keep a girl entertained by calling her everyday but neither should it be your job to entertain her, its giving and taking, seems you took the giver role and she takes. Stop giving for some time and see if she still likes you... your not her clown.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:58 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You have to live your life man. Tell her straight up you got shit to do but do it in a loving way. A woman will respect that shit and your hustle. A little girl will not and tell you stupid shit that you don't want to hear. It's a great filter man.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies guys.it can be confusing sometimes because some couples like to talk endlessly and it seems to work for them but to each his own i guess.seems to me that theres no set standard for how much you should talk to your s.o but when things start becoming dull, and the passion begins to fade its definetly a sign that something has to change.ill be making myself more busy with hobbies and work immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 pm 

Wait are you even seeing this chick? As in actually seeing visually

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 am 

Like Mr A said, playfully tell her to fuck off. It's fine to have calls whenever, but they don't have to be dragged out while you're sitting in silence or when you'd rather do something else.

You could be watching a series or working on a cure for cancer for all I care. Learn to say no.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.