Girl having fucked up affair with me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So there's this girl who has been in a LTR for almost 9 years having an affair with me for the last 4 months. It started casual with the occasional meet-up but last couple of months we've been seeing eachother almost everyday having sex multiple times a day and sleeping over.

I was pretty reluctant at first to hook up with her with but she chased me really hard and basicly convinced me her relationship was bad and the last year they had been living as brother and sister. They both had been cheating on eachother a lot the last couple of years. She said she had been trying to break up with him a lot before but he never wanted to cooperate.

Anyway last month or so her boyfriend found out and she broke up with him. Thing is they have been texting eachother daily and she had gotten very depressed after the break-up, fearing she would lose all of her friends and having to move back in with her parents (they shared an appartment). She doesn't really want to be in a romantic relationship with him anymore (basicly no romantic feelings or physical attraction towards him) but she can't stand the thought of losing him as a friend. He told her he can't be 'just friends' and it's either everything or nothing, so for now she keeps telling him she needs time and it might be possible to work it out.

Meanwhile however she keeps coming to my place on an almost daily basis, we keep having the best sex ever but her ex keeps texting and calling her if she doesn't answer. He knows where I live and has been at my door 2 times now even trying to get in, waiting outside until she leaves my place.

He even drives around the city looking for her when he thinks she's out for drinks with me, he even drives around her house and mine almost every morning and evening to find out where she is. Basicly he knows she has been cheating on him for months and still is banging me and lying to him but he still keeps begging her to come back.

Everyone around her (parents, doctor., psychologist..) keeps telling she should go no contact with him but she can't stand the thought of never hearing him again.

She has confessed her love to me a couple of times before and sometimes tells me 'love you' but we both kinda agree we can't have a serious relationship for the moment. (but we do kinda expect eachother to be exclusive)

What should I do here? Should I walk or give her an ultimatum to either break with her ex completely or stop seeing me? I'm fed up with all the drama and other bullshit, on the other hand when we're together we have lots of fun and great sex...

We're both in our mid twenties if that matters.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why are you dealing with this drama?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

She must be able to suck start a Harley.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

What do YOU want out of it? And how far are you willing to go to get it?