Radio silence from girlfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey fellow Puas!

Today I send my girlfriend a text, asking her how it was to be in the cinema with her girlfriends, seeing fifty shades of grey - and that I was looking forward to seeing her tomorrow at a concert we are going to. The weird thing is that she hasn't responded and I know she has been online throughout the day, and now it is morning and still no answer.

Our relationship is six month in and everything is going really well. We have great sex, and we have travelled together, and so on. This thursday she invited me out for a nice dinner and we had great sex both in the evening and the following morning. She also invited me to the concert we are going to tomorrow.

Friday everything was fine as well. I went out with some friends and partying and she went out with hers too, which was super, as I think it is important to do separate things and not to forget your friends. The morning after she wrote a long message "Hey sexy hope your night was great and so on and we sent a few messages back an forward. I then worked all day til very late so we did not sleep together saturday.

Then back to present. I have sent her the before-mentioned text and she usually replies within a couple of hours, but today complete radio silence. We don't do a lot of texting and I don't text very often, but when we do, the other person always responds at least before bedtime.

I kind of get the feeling that something is wrong here, but I don't know if I should just forget about it or confront her and say that I don't think that it is cool - I don't want to come across needy, but her ignoring me a whole day, when she snapchats, instagrams and whatever it's called, I think it is a bit disrespectful. We never fight and even though it sounds stupid I think that she is maybe testing my boundaries, as I am a bit too good at avoiding conflicts..

It should be mentioned that I kind of got walked all over in my last relationship, which has made me aware that I need to put my food down, but I haven't really had the right occation yet.

WTD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I kind of get the feeling that something is wrong here, but I don't know if I should just forget about it or confront her and say that I don't think that it is cool - I don't want to come across needy, but her ignoring me a whole day, when she snapchats, instagrams and whatever it's called, I think it is a bit disrespectful. We never fight and even though it sounds stupid I think that she is maybe testing my boundaries, as I am a bit too good at avoiding conflicts..
Why do you get the feeling that there is something wrong? Usually, when someone says they feel like something is wrong there are other things that lead up to that feeling and the latest incident is something that's reinforcing that suspicion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:55 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Some suicidal thinking there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey fellow Puas!

Today I send my girlfriend a text, asking her how it was to be in the cinema with her girlfriends, seeing fifty shades of grey - and that I was looking forward to seeing her tomorrow at a concert we are going to. The weird thing is that she hasn't responded and I know she has been online throughout the day, and now it is morning and still no answer.
Yeah, it's a pointless text. It reads as a "I'm checking up on you" text.

She's out with her girlfriends, having a good time. You didn't really say anything new. she knows you have plans with her the next day, and she knows you know she's out with girlfriend's.

Text with a purpose, even with six months in, or make it sexual.
Quote:
I kind of get the feeling that something is wrong here
Yes, it's you. You're acting neurotic.

Wait for her to get back to you. If she is playing a game, you win.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hey fellow Puas!

Yeah, it's a pointless text. It reads as a "I'm checking up on you" text.

She's out with her girlfriends, having a good time. You didn't really say anything new. she knows you have plans with her the next day, and she knows you know she's out with girlfriend's.

Text with a purpose, even with six months in, or make it sexual.
Quote:
I kind of get the feeling that something is wrong here
Yes, it's you. You're acting neurotic.

Wait for her to get back to you. If she is playing a game, you win.
Again thanks for you guys responses! I now I am being neurotic and it is that old fucking ghost from the past that sometimes show it's ugly face. I need to continue to work on that.

Anyways she replied today, and was back to her normal, with some flirty text. She probably just needed to do that and I know that sometimes girls emotions carry take them to places we as guy's don't always understand, coming from a place of logic.

I furthermore agree that it was a shitty text with no real purpose of planning or flirting - well I would have flirted with her (fifty shade you know), but I didn't get the chance.

I hope you will have a nice week.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I now I am being neurotic and it is that old fucking ghost from the past that sometimes show it's ugly face. I need to continue to work on that.
When you really like a girl, it can happen any time, any stage in your life. For many girls, we have no problem, sometimes, it just happens.

There could also be other circumstances outside the relationship that make us neurotic or more emotional/impatient. The key is to recognize when this happens, and control it.
Quote:
Anyways she replied today, and was back to her normal, with some flirty text. She probably just needed to do that and I know that sometimes girls emotions carry take them to places we as guy's don't always understand, coming from a place of logic.
Yep. Sometimes women need space.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Dude, chill. You're in a 6 month relationship and are freaking out over a misse dtext?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.