Did i cross the line?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Did i cross the line?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

I am in a fwb kinda relationship, which i tried to fool myself to convince me that i have somehing different than the others. Bu know i seei am just fooling myself because she lied to me and i choose to believe them. She is married and said she is in the divorce process but she lives still in the same apartment and has 1 kid. The thing is she said she has some obligations like giving to him report what she does, cooking, washing the dishes household shit to long story short withoit sex. When i ask her ehen she will divorce she gave me always round answers lile asap.

My mentality was is be pragmatic and let her live what she wants to and fuck her. But after i figured out that i develop se emotions against her i am always critising her. My logic says be pragmatic and fuck her but this marital status shit hurts my ego and i am criticizing her even if know that would hurt our relationship. Being a second man is for some poonts unacceptable but i try to tolerate this feelings because i want her.

The question is, tonight we had comversation and she said tht she erass what i send via SPAM cuz her husband sits near her. İ said why fo erase my entries she saidy husband sits in the same room. Afterwards i said do you afraid that your SWEET HUSBAND can read our convo? She gone crazy anf said did not want to talk more for tonight. From pragmatic side of me i think i crossed the line, but for my ego humiliating him feeds my ego.

In addition,
She erases my photos from hee phone,
She tries to hide all stuff,
Probably she is sleeping with him who looks like fred Flintstone
She wont divorce soon maybe?

I cannot control my demons and say critics about her life and it ruins our relationship. Can someone pls analyse this cuz o ve never been with a married woman before.

Thanks a lot.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Maybe she still loves her husband but afraid of telling you. Forget her and move on.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're absolutely right to not trust this situation. Anytime someone avoids a simple direct question about their behavior, they are hiding something from you. It only confirms your suspicions when they go crazy and try to blame you for asking the question.

I give you a lot of credit for taking the responsibility for what you see as your fault in all of this. I'd advise you to walk away from this. Don't walk away until the divorce is complete. Just walk away from it for good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are messing around with a married woman who is lying to her husband, do you think she is not going to lie to you too? Until she actually divorces him or comes clean with him, best to just avoid the situation.