Lost my Best Friend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Lost my Best Friend
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had a best friend of 9 months lets call her X. X she understood me, liked me and accepted me for who I was. We have shared some of our deepest and darkest insecurities with each other. She had a boyfriend, a 2-year old long distance relationship with an uptight and rich guy whom she loves with all her heart. They fought a lot and she would come to me to share her feelings. They went on and off until one day she broke it off for real.

Sometime in November, I was helping her move out of her apartment to a new one and I had this epiphany that I could spend the rest of my life with this girl. I tried to fight this feeling thinking it was just a crush and it will go away soon but it continued for a month until one night after coming back from a bar we slept together, not sex, just cuddled. She was into it too. But the next morning she asked why did it happen and why was did she enjoy it. I confessed my feelings. She said no.

After telling her about my feeling several times and using some pickup, we made out in her car 4-5 times and I convinced her to come in a relationship for a month as a trial but on the 5th day I went out with her and her cousin and ended up dancing real close to her sister. She left that day and never came back.

I have stopped talking to her for nearly a month now. We work in the same company and the same so we are on a Hi-Hello basis.

Is there a way I can get her?
Do I need to add more details?

Post subject: Re: Lost my Best Friend
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
after coming back from a bar we slept together, not sex, just cuddled. She was into it too.

Weak.
Quote:
the next morning she asked why did it happen and why was did she enjoy it. I confessed my feelings. She said no.
Weak.
Quote:
I convinced her to come in a relationship for a month
This is not how women work.
Quote:
as a trial but on the 5th day I went out with her and her cousin and ended up dancing real close to her sister. She left that day and never came back.
Dumb.
Quote:
I have stopped talking to her for nearly a month now.
Smart.
Quote:
Is there a way I can get her?
Do I need to add more details?

Next time you see her, say "Hey, I'm not interested in anything serious right now, but if you're up for having strictly fun, let's do drinks tonight."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:20 am 
The Grand Puba

Why did you offer a trial month?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Because I was hopelessly in love with her and wanted her in any way possible. It was stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Meet more women.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Next time you see her, say "Hey, I'm not interested in anything serious right now, but if you're up for having strictly fun, let's do drinks tonight."
I actually want to be serious with her. For fun, I can pick up other girls. Should I go back to being her friend (I really miss her friendship) or keep ignoring her. Today is 13th Feb when our 1-month trial was to end. Is there a way I can use this.

I am over that phase when I hopelessly loved her and literally begged her to be my girlfriend. I am in a better and stable frame now.

P.S. - she hates flirting. Some flirting and texting tricks have backfired.

Her stand is firm that she does not feel a connection with me because of the dance thing and lying.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Because I was hopelessly in love with her and wanted her in any way possible. It was stupid.
You can't fix this with that mentality. Move on and just remain cordial. Don't even offer fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You can't fix this with that mentality. Move on and just remain cordial. Don't even offer fun.
I'll remain cordial to her. How should I start talking to her again? Today is 13th Feb, today our one month trial was supposed to end.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:01 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I'll remain cordial to her. How should I start talking to her again? Today is 13th Feb, today our one month trial was supposed to end.
Forget about the end of the trial. Talk to her like she was anyone else you talk to.

Right now, you are asking questions because you have hopes of her giving it another shot. Any type of friendliness she shows you, you're going to take that and try to make more out of it which will drive her away even more. Don't fall into that trap.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Right now, you are asking questions because you have hopes of her giving it another shot. Any type of friendliness she shows you, you're going to take that and try to make more out of it which will drive her away even more. Don't fall into that trap.
So, I should just talk to her normally.

I was planning on saying that "You dont have to forgive me but no matter what happens to you from here on out. I will always love you". Should I say this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:19 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

I was planning on saying that "You dont have to forgive me but no matter what happens to you from here on out. I will always love you". Should I say this?
I couldn't find the right words to answer your question. Fortunately, I found someone who could express it better than myself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Take sandpaper, and rub your hands with it. Then jump in the mud, go fishing, change the oil in your car, build a bird house, donate it to nearest old folks home, and hit the gym.

You need to toughen up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:02 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
For fun, I can pick up other girls.
Quote:
I was planning on saying that "You dont have to forgive me but no matter what happens to you from here on out. I will always love you".
OP stop acting like a 15 year old plucked straight out of Twilight.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Okay, I'll keep my mouth shut.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
one night after coming back from a bar we slept together, not sex, just cuddled. She was into it too.
You wish on a star every damn day, that a vagina would miraculously fall into your lap. And fate then blesses you, pressing it right up against your dick. And you choose not to use it! WTF man? WTF?

Just because prior mentioned vagina is attached to the love of your life? Your dick would soil the mystical creature forever?

No worries, it's been soiled A LOT in the past.

Guys! If there is a half naked woman in your bed, put your dick in her! She doesn't want a warm hug. She wants throbbing cock!

Well, yeah then the hug.