NEED SERIOUS ADVICE PLEASE!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay so my girlfriend and I broke up again because of the rumors that we had sex. The rumors are spreading across our school. Then she broke up with me because I told her friend who is my teammate in basketball that we had sex but after I told my her friend that I said it was all a joke. (I'm tryna play it safe) now my girlfriend and I decided to be "BESTFRIENDS " for now but this coming FRIDAY SHE IS GONNA GO OUT WITH THE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT I DONT TRUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA DRINK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I didn't let her at first but she said " we were just bestfriends " So I told her that okay you can go, but don't get drunk she said yes dude I'll text you. I don't know what to do, please help me and give me some good advice. Should I move on? Or should I keep her chasing me? Because I'm really serious with this girl.
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Or should I keep her chasing me?
Keep her chasing you? Dude, you're the type of guy that "doesn't let his girlfriend" go out with friends. Because drinks.
No bro, she's not the one chasing. You are.

Even if you're still in school, you need to understand this type of behavior is pathetic and unacceptable for either a man, or a man in becoming.

Chill out. You're being erratic.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Or should I keep her chasing me?
Keep her chasing you? Dude, you're the type of guy that "doesn't let his girlfriend" go out with friends. Because drinks.
No bro, she's not the one chasing. You are.

Even if you're still in school, you need to understand this type of behavior is pathetic and unacceptable for either a man, or a man in becoming.

Chill out. You're being erratic.
Soo I'll just let her go out and have fun, yeah maybe I need to trust her more.

thanks for the advice bro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 pm 

Flex Br?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Okay so my girlfriend and I broke up again because of the rumors that we had sex. The rumors are spreading across our school. Then she broke up with me because I told her friend who is my teammate in basketball that we had sex but after I told my her friend that I said it was all a joke.
Save the gossip for the girls Bro. And keep that shit off social media.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
now my girlfriend and I decided to be "BESTFRIENDS "
Quote:
FRIDAY SHE IS GONNA GO OUT WITH THE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT I DONT TRUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA DRINK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Quote:
we were just bestfriends
I hate to break it to you, but this isn't your girlfriend anymore and doesn't need your approval to do anything. I feel sorry for her because a guy that's in an actual relationship with her shouldn't be as possessive and controlling as you are.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:05 pm 
Read My Book

Did you guys have sex or not?

If no, why are you lying? If yes? Why are you telling people that.

Also, don't be afraid to put your foot down if you originally said " NO" to her wanting to go get drunk with people you don't trust. Now ultimately she can do whatever she wants, but if she respects you, she's more likely to do what you think its best of out respect over some people that probably could careless about her. It's too late for that now, but next time don't change you response just because she tries to make it "sound" okay and because you may of felt bad.

But anyway, stop being a chump bro. You have sooo much life to live. I know you don't understand this now, but you will. Theres an entire world out there. If she goes she goes, if she stays she stays. You ultimately have to know that you will always be able to attract another woman. As you improve the quality of the women you attract will improve. Currently you've been a rumor spreading, weak, and inexperienced guy, and this is the woman you got. How much better will the women you get become once you become a stand up more experienced guy?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 pm 

Lol...this IS flexbrah with new profile cause I told him he'd be back over the same chick. Flex why don't you listen?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Lol...this IS flexbrah with new profile cause I told him he'd be back over the same chick. Flex why don't you listen?
It does read like him. He couldn't come back here asking a question like this because he owes us a story on how he's trained this girl to act the way he wanted her to act.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm 

Ah the wounder years..