To the guys who want their ex back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Posted in here a few months ago after my ex up and left literally out of no where - I told her to block me on social media etc so that I wouldn't keep checking her profile, she did basically the second she left so I never got the chance to block her.

Facebook recommended her to me as a friend the other day so she had for some reason unblocked me, despite her profile showing her as being in a relationship.

I blocked her account when I saw it, not because I was hurt or anything but I just couldn't be bothered with the eventual message she would send. It's awesome to reach a point where you can just say "Nope. Not you, goodbye'

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Posted in here a few months ago after my ex up and left literally out of no where - I told her to block me on social media etc so that I wouldn't keep checking her profile, she did basically the second she left so I never got the chance to block her.

Facebook recommended her to me as a friend the other day so she had for some reason unblocked me, despite her profile showing her as being in a relationship.

I blocked her account when I saw it, not because I was hurt or anything but I just couldn't be bothered with the eventual message she would send. It's awesome to reach a point where you can just say "Nope. Not you, goodbye'

Wanna know the adorable part? She unblocked you to Facebook stalk you, and Facebook wouldn't let her block you again because it has to be like 48 hours or something before you can reblock somebody. She regrets her decision because you're crushing it and not chasing her like a little bitch. Good job.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Wanna know the adorable part? She unblocked you to Facebook stalk you, and Facebook wouldn't let her block you again because it has to be like 48 hours or something before you can reblock somebody. She regrets her decision because you're crushing it and not chasing her like a little bitch. Good job.
Haha that's awesome! I must admit I am curious why she would be curious despite clearly being in a relationship with someone new but whatever, it's nothing more than a general "Huh.. okay" kinda thing

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:19 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I must admit I am curious why she would be curious despite clearly being in a relationship with someone new
Human nature make us desire what we can not obtain.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I was dumped a girl, I had fully decided I didn't want to be with her, until I heard her response: "you're probably right. We should break up" I suddenly changed my mind, lol.

Humans, especially women, like reassurance that if they had a sudden change of heart then it wouldn't be too late. It's evil, but it's not intentionally evil.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I think people are genuinely scared of the unknown. It is easier to gravitate towards something familiar like an ex. Whenever I receive ultimatums, I take them in stride and refuse to give in. Be comfortable that there is someone else out there and let the baggage go.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I was dumped a girl, I had fully decided I didn't want to be with her, until I heard her response: "you're probably right. We should break up" I suddenly changed my mind, lol. .
Been in that exact same situation before too, the human brain is incredibly strange!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I was dumped a girl, I had fully decided I didn't want to be with her, until I heard her response: "you're probably right. We should break up" I suddenly changed my mind, lol. .
Been in that exact same situation before too, the human brain is incredibly strange!
Yea it is. Got a girl about to walk away now because I don't want a relationship. Finding myself coming to this thread to read my own oneitis advice. It never gets much easier, just a faster recovery when you apply this stuff :P

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea it is. Got a girl about to walk away now because I don't want a relationship. Finding myself coming to this thread to read my own oneitis advice. It never gets much easier, just a faster recovery when you apply this stuff :P
It's kind of comforting to know even you struggle with this stuff sometimes :lol: Hope it all works out, your advice in this thread has proven to work for everyone that's posted in here!

My ex messaged my friend a couple of days ago asking to meet up, this friend used to have a girlfriend (recently dumped, trying to help him through it with the same advice on this thread) who me and my ex would double date with. My ex hasn't spoken to him since we broke up and out of no where she messages him, on the same day that I blocked her.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

My situation kinda somehow worked itself out lol and we're cool

Your ex is either trying to make you jealous, or she's a slut. Either of which is a huge red flag to me. Forget her, honestly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Are you trying to get your ex back?
Are you sick of people telling you to move on, because they just don't understand how special your ex was!? You simply can't even imagine being with another girl? It's painful to even refer to this girl as your EX?

Guess what, you're exactly the same as about 60% of guys that join this forum. Your ex isn't anything special (compared to other women) believe me. You know deep down that your ex wasn't as amazing as you're making her out to be. But as humans, we're naturally attracted to that which retreats from us.

Do you know how to make something more valuable? Make it scarce.
The reason I've made that bold is because I want to make 2 points on it:

1.) Your ex only seems so much more special than she did, because you're getting so much less of her attention and affection. Can you not understand how quickly the novelty will wear off and your attraction to her will dissipate when you get her back?

2.) Knowing what you know above, why are you still too scared to make yourself scarce? Why are you still reassuring your ex that you'll always love her, and you're the one for her? That's just communicating that she can come back to you at any time, if her other options don't work out - you're being her safety net! It's a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear! so for the final time, make yourself scarce!

Stop being so selfish, and date other women. Unfollow your ex (and hide her posts) on all social media websites. Delete your ex's number. Either she'll get in touch and you can arrange a date (in the evening, not a coffee date, not with your ex) or somebody better will come along and you won't care.

Do you REALLY think we don't understand your situation? Every single guy trying to get his ex back has said the same as you. I've been in your position about 5 times now, each girl was "different" and "this PUA stuff wouldn't work on a girl like her" lol. I finally decided to man up, and it changed my life. We don't tell you to forget her and move on just because we can't be bothered to help you. We tell you because it's the quickest way to get over her, but it just so happens that it's the most likely way to get her back.

In the meantime you should be focusing on improving every area of your life! Here are some tips on how to stop being such a pussy, and be the guy you deserve to be:

Build some muscle - working out makes you happier, scientifically proven and shit.

Take up a new hobby/get back to an old one - maybe you always wanted to learn how to play the drums? Maybe you even did, but you just haven't had the time for a while... get back to it! Why not do something you love?

Give yourself a makeover - I mean go all out. Whiten your teeth, buy a new wardrobe full of clothes, fix your hairstyle. Watch how much your confidence rockets.

Go for a promotion - this one isn't always possible, but why not? It's always possible to work hard, even if a promotion isn't on the cards. It'll keep you distracted during the boring part of your days.

Go out and meet new women!!!! - No excuses, stop being a pussy. I don't want to hear any crap about how you're "not ready". You're a grown man so act like one. Bang 5 girls and tell me your ex still seems as special, I dare you!

TL;DR: Stop being a pussy. The strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it, so move the f*ck on and be the guy that you deserve to be, for other women.
Love it, great advice in here. I for one dumped a lot of money on those get your ex back programs, which didnt work, but also, she was a total bitch and I am now with an amazing girl who I never before thought I could get. I like it.

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

Is there no place in this forum it is okay to post get-your-x back questions without getting a ban?
I read some of the PUAs advices for that and have questions, because it look like they are not all agree in this get-her-back-game.
...and yes I've noticed that almost all of the PUAs are saying that when you reach the point where you can get her back, you are really not interested :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't think I've seen anybody get banned for asking how to get an ex back. Everything that you need and will be told is in this thread, though. I know you're thinking "you don't know my situation so don't just try to give me some one size fits all bullshit" but genuinely, it's the same 99.9% of the time. The specifics do not matter...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey guys

Is there no place in this forum it is okay to post get-your-x back questions without getting a ban?
I read some of the PUAs advices for that and have questions, because it look like they are not all agree in this get-her-back-game.
...and yes I've noticed that almost all of the PUAs are saying that when you reach the point where you can get her back, you are really not interested :-)

It depends on why you were dumped. There are two scenarios in which a man gets dumped:

1. You gave the woman passionate sex/orgasms, but were dumped for being too cold, and holding onto the "player" game too long.

2. You did not provide high-level sexual value/skill, and got needy, controlling, over-contacted, and over-emotional, which reduced her attraction.

You can recover from scenario 1 by meeting up with her and finally showing vulnerability, and telling her how much she means to you.

Scenario 2 is "game over". There is no coming back. You have to have provided value during the relationship for an ex-gf to come back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Any updates? Success stories? New problems?