To the guys who want their ex back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Are you trying to get your ex back?
Are you sick of people telling you to move on, because they just don't understand how special your ex was!? You simply can't even imagine being with another girl? It's painful to even refer to this girl as your EX?

Guess what, you're exactly the same as about 60% of guys that join this forum. Your ex isn't anything special (compared to other women) believe me. You know deep down that your ex wasn't as amazing as you're making her out to be. But as humans, we're naturally attracted to that which retreats from us.

Do you know how to make something more valuable? Make it scarce.
The reason I've made that bold is because I want to make 2 points on it:

1.) Your ex only seems so much more special than she did, because you're getting so much less of her attention and affection. Can you not understand how quickly the novelty will wear off and your attraction to her will dissipate when you get her back?

2.) Knowing what you know above, why are you still too scared to make yourself scarce? Why are you still reassuring your ex that you'll always love her, and you're the one for her? That's just communicating that she can come back to you at any time, if her other options don't work out - you're being her safety net! It's a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear! so for the final time, make yourself scarce!

Stop being so selfish, and date other women. Unfollow your ex (and hide her posts) on all social media websites. Delete your ex's number. Either she'll get in touch and you can arrange a date (in the evening, not a coffee date, not with your ex) or somebody better will come along and you won't care.

Do you REALLY think we don't understand your situation? Every single guy trying to get his ex back has said the same as you. I've been in your position about 5 times now, each girl was "different" and "this PUA stuff wouldn't work on a girl like her" lol. I finally decided to man up, and it changed my life. We don't tell you to forget her and move on just because we can't be bothered to help you. We tell you because it's the quickest way to get over her, but it just so happens that it's the most likely way to get her back.

In the meantime you should be focusing on improving every area of your life! Here are some tips on how to stop being such a pussy, and be the guy you deserve to be:

Build some muscle - working out makes you happier, scientifically proven and shit.

Take up a new hobby/get back to an old one - maybe you always wanted to learn how to play the drums? Maybe you even did, but you just haven't had the time for a while... get back to it! Why not do something you love?

Give yourself a makeover - I mean go all out. Whiten your teeth, buy a new wardrobe full of clothes, fix your hairstyle. Watch how much your confidence rockets.

Go for a promotion - this one isn't always possible, but why not? It's always possible to work hard, even if a promotion isn't on the cards. It'll keep you distracted during the boring part of your days.

Go out and meet new women!!!! - No excuses, stop being a pussy. I don't want to hear any crap about how you're "not ready". You're a grown man so act like one. Bang 5 girls and tell me your ex still seems as special, I dare you!

TL;DR: Stop being a pussy. The strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it, so move the f*ck on and be the guy that you deserve to be, for other women.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great Post!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm 

Made this a sticky because im tired of seeing all the "how to get my ex back" post.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 pm 
English Muffin

Finally, a thread I can just link all the oneitus newcomers.

Also, add they should all watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f347m914gY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Glad you liked it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I think it's more of a general question :P it's almost always asked by somebody who isn't in a relationship

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This needs to be copy and pasted in 90% of the threads here :lol:

absolutely marvelous

My Journey:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=192265

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:23 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

bravo :lol:

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This and Dragula's MOTHER FUCKING LEGENDARY "You are not in the same league as me" posting viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192004 should be front and center on every fucking forum and subforum here. Pure GENIUS ORIGINALITY (not to mention helping a SHIt ToN of guys and saving us a lot of typing looooooooooool). :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This and Dragula's MOTHER FUCKING LEGENDARY "You are not in the same league as me" posting viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192004 should be front and center on every fucking forum and subforum here. Pure GENIUS ORIGINALITY (not to mention helping a SHIt ToN of guys and saving us a lot of typing looooooooooool). :D
Haha thanks, man. Yea I like that Dragula thread... it should be sticky if it isn't

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:33 pm 

But my ex is special. Why don't you want to help me get her back?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ok ok just this once I can help. If you stick around to the end of this short video, I'll teach you my mind hacking trick that will have her devoted to you for the rest of your life! Scared to leave you! ...for only £599.99 per month you can learn the perfect line that will instantly spark female attraction, but use this carefully because women will be begging for you. This video will only be up for a limited about of time because it's already banned in 7 countries, and we only have a couple of slots left before the price goes up!

Lol, can you tell I used to look up this kind of shit? Ffs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Ok ok just this once I can help. If you stick around to the end of this short video, I'll teach you my mind hacking trick that will have her devoted to you for the rest of your life! Scared to leave you! ...for only £599.99 per month you can learn the perfect line that will instantly spark female attraction, but use this carefully because women will be begging for you. This video will only be up for a limited about of time because it's already banned in 7 countries, and we only have a couple of slots left before the price goes up!
For only £599.99 I too can date a supermodel? That totally sounds like the deal of my life. I'm going to buy right now!
Quote:
Lol, can you tell I used to look up this kind of shit? Ffs.
You can't blame the guys selling the bullshit, just the ones buying, haha.

Anyway, good post.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Thanks man :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm currently in a position where I had a girl who was in love with me I had played it perfectly, i was too scared to commit didn't give her the love she wanted and when it became more difficult to see each other, we finished, I then fucked another girl two days later and she found it. Unfortunately It became fairly obvious after that she was the one that got away so developed one-itus, but she didn't believe I would change and had more or less moved on to a new guy who I know is not a patch on me as cocky as it sounds, but is giving her the attention she wanted

Now pua view would be to just move on and fuck other girls, now this is good advice but I also think someone who is an alpha gets what he wants. I fucked up a bit by messaging saying how much i changed, but in this circumstance it's not the end of the world, as the problem was me being apathetic in the first place.

I'm taking a view that similar to this post but with more emphasis on getting your ex, so I will pursue other girls and improve myself, but next time she intiaties contact I will try and be her friend, what I want is for her boyfriend to get annoyed at her talking to me and then play off that, and place myself in the position for her to fall back to me.

I guess my perspective is that, if you love someone don't give up on them and don't feel bad for wanting them back, especially if she loved you back. Just try and be smart about