Girlfriends

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Girlfriends
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I see guys doing this all the time but yall make girls your girlfriends who are not relationship material. Then you have problems and think all girls are like that, they are not.

So I have only had 2 real girlfriends in my life, both were virgins, both treated me with respect, both didn't like drama or seek male attention, neither jumped into bed with me, I had to work it. Neither cheated or really wronged me in any way. Unfortunately I just was not ready for girls like that.

Now you got these skanks, they sleep around, the dabble in stripping and IG modeling, they care only about status and money and having fun. These are not the girls you make your girlfriend. These are the girls you pump and dump.

This is the advice I have for you and it will save you a ton of trouble, time effort etc. Stop dating hos, I don't care how much you love a ho, she will always break your heart, so better to be a fucking man and not let yourself fall for them in the first place. BUT when you find an actual good girl, that's when you should step up and try a relationship.

They used to say a girl was marriageable if she was a virgin, there is a lot of truth to that. It's not necessarily because a dick touched her or not, its because shes so moral she doesn't let guys dicks touch her. If she waits years to finally date you for a year and then fuck you, she will not be out in the club behind your back taking a dick in the bathroom stall. Common sense, she doesn't believe in that, it doesn't attract her, etc. so she won't do it. When you meet a girl in the bathroom at a club, yeah, that is who is going to slut around on you.

Post subject: perfume
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.perfume