Girlfriend wants to wait with sex



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm
Posts: 4
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this. There is this new girl and we're together for about a month and she is more the shy and cautious type of girl. I would describe my behaviour as almost every time alpha, I can build lots of attraction and we're kissing and making out and so on. But the Problem is, she wants to wait with having sex. This is a new situation for me, I think sex is nothing you should wait with, when you love someone you should fuck him or her (even in ONS Situations I would think this way, it would then be love too, even if only for some hours). But she seems to think of it as something special for what you have to wait. I don't want to next her, cause i really like her, but what can I do ? When I just talk to her, this won't cause any desire, but probably it will cause her to think she should have sex with me. I don't want her to do it, because she feels she has to, I want her to do it, because she really wants me.
So I think the "best" way would be to normally game her and just wait (<-where waiting is the difficult part) till she can't hold back herself ! What do you think ? Are you with me ? What can I do ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm 
Offline
The Coach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am
Posts: 4170
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this. There is this new girl and we're together for about a month and she is more the shy and cautious type of girl. I would describe my behaviour as almost every time alpha, I can build lots of attraction and we're kissing and making out and so on. But the Problem is, she wants to wait with having sex. This is a new situation for me, I think sex is nothing you should wait with, when you love someone you should fuck him or her (even in ONS Situations I would think this way, it would then be love too, even if only for some hours). But she seems to think of it as something special for what you have to wait. I don't want to next her, cause i really like her, but what can I do ? When I just talk to her, this won't cause any desire, but probably it will cause her to think she should have sex with me. I don't want her to do it, because she feels she has to, I want her to do it, because she really wants me.
So I think the "best" way would be to normally game her and just wait (<-where waiting is the difficult part) till she can't hold back herself ! What do you think ? Are you with me ? What can I do ?
You have to create sexual tension and know when to pull away. Make it seem like "it just happened."

I'd never get involved in a relationship with a girl until I have sex with her personally... But to each his on. Game other girls. You are going to friend zone yourself if you just "wait."

Good things never happen to those that wait. Good things DO happen to those that create the situation for themselves.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 pm
Posts: 145
I had same situation in beginning and, hell, it was worth waiting. Weeks, to about a month -maximum, is alright. When she is a non-virgin and makes you wait much longer, then do worry. In my case, when we started having sex, it turned out great, and even better with time.

To me, it's a good sign if she doesn't put sex as priority straight away, and first/second date fucking is just a red flag in my opinion. Depends on a full character. BUT - I judged my girlfriend as shy, even classy and cautious as well, however, beware and follow this: the problem was that she had first and only sexual experience outside "commitment", in a drunken messy situation, a one night stand. And felt the need to tell me "but I assure you there was no emotions or anything like that at all" or that I am better, like I should make sense out of that statement anyhow. I am, well, very sure she is proud of it. When I dug, I knew she doesn't have any regrets. It was really easy to find out, obvious in her 'coded', obscured speech on fb wall with her friends. Furthermore, I am sure she's highly sexual, and notices other attractive men. That in itself isn't a problem, but take MY advice: everything that happens early on, all the small things you notice, will matter later on, even if you ignore them, they will serve to paint a big picture in the end of the day.

And I have the problem at the moment, doubts about her potential drunk situations, doubts about why she made me wait but had tricky ONS in past, gave it right away to loose virginity to a stranger or strangers, doubts whenever I get turned down for sex, doubts if she's telling the truth, etc. You will be in exact same situation if it goes in direction similar to mine.

So, you can't know her reasons at the moment, they may be valid and fit her character, but perhaps she is "shy" and cautious with you. I tend to think that most of my relationships were girls compensations until they met someone better. Fuck it, but you'll have to do harsh analysis here and trust the test of time. Won't be easy if you really care about having a real deal, not some useless so called relationship experience. This never is easy, because you could find pearls or crap.

And you'll have to use everything you lived through, everything which built you, your personal insight, to correctly judge to whom you open the doors into your life.

Tell me more, did your girlfriend mentioned her past?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:15 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm
Posts: 4
Well, I should have mentioned, that she's a virgin. I do create sexual tension and we are having heavy makeouts, then she is really turned on and lets me undress her and everything, but when it comes to get into her panties she's blocking. I know that she's turned on in those situations, her breath becomes faster, the kisses heavier and so on (you know the programm) and i know she wants it, but then she holds back herself and says she wants to wait.
Maybe it's just because of her virginity and her educational background that she thinks she has to wait "for the right moment" which is of course now. So yes you're right I have to create sexual tension thats clear - that was what I meant with "normal gaming" - and I will do so, but even if there's one she holds back herself. I think I should just create tension time after time and make her horny everytime until she can't hold back anymore and just let it happen. That was what i meant with waiting, not just lying around, but wait for her to give up resistance, by creating tension again and again and waiting for her to let go.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm 
Offline
The Coach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am
Posts: 4170
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Well, I should have mentioned, that she's a virgin. I do create sexual tension and we are having heavy makeouts, then she is really turned on and lets me undress her and everything, but when it comes to get into her panties she's blocking. I know that she's turned on in those situations, her breath becomes faster, the kisses heavier and so on (you know the programm) and i know she wants it, but then she holds back herself and says she wants to wait.
Maybe it's just because of her virginity and her educational background that she thinks she has to wait "for the right moment" which is of course now. So yes you're right I have to create sexual tension thats clear - that was what I meant with "normal gaming" - and I will do so, but even if there's one she holds back herself. I think I should just create tension time after time and make her horny everytime until she can't hold back anymore and just let it happen. That was what i meant with waiting, not just lying around, but wait for her to give up resistance, by creating tension again and again and waiting for her to let go.
The line I use once I reach that resistance point is "we should stop" and keep going for it. You saying "we should stop" will put into her logical mind that you don't know what has gotten into you basically.

Another thing you might want to do is freeze her out. Like i said... create the sexual tension, but take it away. Once you reach a resistance point, stop doing everything. Stop making out with her. And just chill. Turn on your laptop and check your email. Turn on the TV. and at this point, tell her that you are not going to continue with the heavy make outs and such if she is not going to have sex with you because it makes you horny and you are not going to frustrate yourself. So lets just chill out and enjoy each others company. It will PISS HER THE FUCK OFF and she will be coming right back to you and then you re-escalate and when it comes to the time where you take her panties off again, tell her "take off your panties" and she will do it. Be authoritative and don't be afraid to tell her what you want. She will atleast respect you more for it. If she doesn't try and re-initiate, then she really isn't ready for sex. Girls are just as sexual (if not more sexual) creatures as men are. They want sex just as bad as we do. My current girlfriend want's sex so much that sometimes its fucking irritating lol just know what you want and don't be afraid to tell her.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:54 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 am
Posts: 156
- If you really love her, you have to respect her decision and be willing to wait. Because this type of girl is shy and afraid to make a mistake that could lead her to suffer for the rest of her life.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm
Posts: 4
Quote:
Another thing you might want to do is freeze her out. Like i said... create the sexual tension, but take it away. Once you reach a resistance point, stop doing everything. Stop making out with her. And just chill. Turn on your laptop and check your email. Turn on the TV. and at this point, tell her that you are not going to continue with the heavy make outs and such if she is not going to have sex with you because it makes you horny and you are not going to frustrate yourself. So lets just chill out and enjoy each others company. It will PISS HER THE FUCK OFF and she will be coming right back to you and then you re-escalate and when it comes to the time where you take her panties off again, tell her "take off your panties" and she will do it. Be authoritative and don't be afraid to tell her what you want. She will atleast respect you more for it. If she doesn't try and re-initiate, then she really isn't ready for sex. Girls are just as sexual (if not more sexual) creatures as men are. They want sex just as bad as we do. My current girlfriend want's sex so much that sometimes its fucking irritating lol just know what you want and don't be afraid to tell her.
This is gold ! Thank you, I'm gonna try it next time.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:24 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 291
It's a tricky situation. You got yourself into this mess, so in one way it's unfair to game her into sex.

If she's a virgin then maybe just wait.

Also, you could plan something huge so that is clear is going to be the night of her life. This will be an important event for her which she'll always remember, so that's great.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Holland
Having the same problem. Relationship is now official for 3 weeks, and we already did make out, her jerking me off, me fingerbanging and so on. Although the last time I wanted to eat her out, she resisted but that's fine.

Just tell her that you respect her decision, that's what I did. You gotta put a little pressure, but not too much. Show her that you desire her and want sex, but in a way that she doesn't feel forced to do it. Do the other stuff with her pussy that you like, and eventually it will come itself.

Wallie

_________________
The Learning Journal:
--> wallies-journal-vt141967.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:17 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Posts: 1
Quote:
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this. There is this new girl and we're together for about a month and she is more the shy and cautious type of girl. I would describe my behaviour as almost every time alpha, I can build lots of attraction and we're kissing and making out and so on. But the Problem is, she wants to wait with having [<a href="https://www.celebritytokyoescorts.com/">Sex</a>]. This is a new situation for me, I think sex is nothing you should wait with, when you love someone you should fuck him or her (even in ONS Situations I would think this way, it would then be love too, even if only for some hours). But she seems to think of it as something special for what you have to wait. I don't want to next her, cause i really like her, but what can I do ? When I just talk to her, this won't cause any desire, but probably it will cause her to think she should have sex with me. I don't want her to do it, because she feels she has to, I want her to do it, because she really wants me.
So I think the "best" way would be to normally game her and just wait (<-where waiting is the difficult part) till she can't hold back herself ! What do you think ? Are you with me ? What can I do ?
@Stmeister, I want to know you are in real love or just time pass...If you really love with her then give time to her..


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link