Regarding October Man

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Regarding October Man
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Electricmagic00
Why are all of these October man topics being locked? Is it because these moderators assume that it's brainwashing?

I've been studying NLP, and in no way, is this process brainwashing.

You cannot control free will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

warrensteele,
The most important rule of speed seduction "Leave them better than you found them." If you follow this rule, you do not need the OMS. There is a reason why Ross preaches against messing with girls that confuse love with abuse. Just worry about fixing you and all the rest just falls into place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm personally not a big fan of the Octoberman Sequence. I'd never use it myself and I don't think it's necessary for anyone else to use. To be honest, I think that the time it would take someone new to pick-up to learn it (which would be quite a while) could be invested in learning heaps of other stuff that would much better your game.

But the important thing here is, is it really up to the mods (or any authority figure) to decide what information should or shouldn't be available to someone (ok... getting a little bit deep into the philosophical, political side of things here). If someone else chooses to use a method or technique of pick-up then that is their choice and no one should have the power to withhold that information from them.

Unless... In using that information, you are putting another persons well-being at risk. It is up to you what you decide to do yourself (in all situations, not just pick-up), but if what you do puts someone else in any form of danger then an external authority must prevent you from doing it.

Therefore, the question that needs to be asked in all of this is, does the Octoberman Sequence in any way put a person other than the one using it (your target, basically) at any kind of risk? That's the question that essentially needs to be asked here to decide whether information on it should be censored or not. I, personally, don't know nearly enough about the sequence or about NLP in general to answer that question so if people out there who do have a detailed knowledge about the subject could explain if, how, and why the sequence is or isn't dangerous it might stop a new thread popping up every week asking why all the Octoberman Sequence threads keep getting locked!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:26 am 

Much like "The Door," the OMS involves putting a girl into a state where she feels a very strong negative emotion. The experience can even cause trauma for either party involved.

We the moderators have judged that it is inhumane and highly irresponsible to practice "forbidden patterns." Also, the first rule of NLP is "you go first." It makes YOU feel like shit to use it, too. And, if it doesn't, it's a clear warning sign for a sociopathic disorder, meaning that you should not be toying with other people's emotions because you are very dangerous.

Threads about forbidden patterns shall be promptly locked by moderators.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]