The missing piece

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: The missing piece
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I recently noticed that many members of the seduction community is missing a HUGE piece. An imbalance which leads to a revolving door of women with no long lasting relationships. Let me explain.

Most, not all, most of the seduction techniques involve being indifferent, negging, playing hard to get ect. All these techniques have one goal. To alert the female to the possibility that you are not interested in her and thus flip the tables. I FULLY agree with this approach to some extent. But lets be clear about what is happening. The pua is approaching the woman and making it clear that he is not hitting on her. He then slips in a few negs to take her off guard. What is really happening is that he is causing her to feel negative emotions and to associate those negative emotions with not being accepted by the pua. This causes the woman to chase the man. ok great. Then the guy gets the girl and he expects to now live happily ever after. He is however missing a critical detail.

Good feeling. The woman entered the relationship expecting the negative feelings to be replaced by positive ones. But the pua has trained himself to continually neg females in his life, to seem unavailable ect. Well, surprise surprise women don't want to be in a relationship with a guy that makes them feel bad. (many would disagree lol)

What should be done is once the woman is responsive to the man then she should get a reward. And I don't mean a candy or a doughnut. Mind you that would work too. What she needs is to feel good. And to feel like she made the right choice and to feel happy and fully rewarded in her relationship. Is anyone out there negging their girlfriend? Just a thought.

What if a woman was in a relationship with a man whom fulfilled her wildest dreams and fantasies. What if he made her feel wonderful every time he spoke to her. Listened, communicated, got along with her friends and family and simply WAS the best thing that ever happened to her? Doing this all while remaining a modern day alpha.

How alpha is a pua if he follows a strict rule set he learned from a book instead of engaging a woman naturally. Sure there was a time when I pulled women left and right but they came and went. If only I knew then what I knew now. Women like me because I am a man, and women enjoy a rock solid guy. Period. No tricks are needed. But they help :) I hope I get people thinking outside the box because I want more meaningful relationships with women. I want them to trust me. To engage with me. To feel like I am one of their peers. Their friend. Stop fearing the friend zone, wtf is that? There is no such thing as the friend zone. Do you guys seriously believe a woman is incapable of sleeping with her friend?

While I'm at it I have the best advice for anyone in a relationship. SOOOOO powerful.
"I'm listening, tell me more"

Those words are keys to a womans trust

Post subject: Re: The missing piece
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If only I knew then what I knew now. Women like me because I am a man, and women enjoy a rock solid guy. Period. No tricks are needed.
True point.

A man who shows up expressing his interest through his actions is appreciated.

Post subject: Re: The missing piece
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
If only I knew then what I knew now. Women like me because I am a man, and women enjoy a rock solid guy. Period. No tricks are needed.
True point.

A man who shows up expressing his interest through his actions is appreciated.

agree with you but then there is always the risk that the woman gets comfortable you doing these actions and she will put you aside and she will go out with "the bad boy" of course the bad boy did not do sh**t for her.. making you feel awkward and questioning yourself what happened!, what I do is exactly what you say I show and express my interest and I do the proper actions if I see the female not responding I walk away and don't look back. this technique works a lot but if you don't have at least a little pua training can cause your self esteem goes to the bottom.