My experience using NLP on a girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay,
I have done quite a lot of research on NLP.
I have recently had the opportunity to use NLP getting her to visualise her emotions as colours and energy and wanted to know anyone else's thoughts (who is experienced in this) on how I could improve..

So basically the girl and I were just having a normal chat, we were just lying on an oval talking looking at the stars.
I would use Fractionation on and off through the time..
Then told her about NLP and she was curious.

Got her to close here eyes and imagine a Strawberry Field, got her to picture the sounds, what she could see, how the air felt.... etc etc getting her to use all of her senses
Most know the strawberry routine so Im not going to type that out.

After that I told her that was a reprensation of her sexuality.
Then we just went back into normal conversation.

Then I asked her if she wanted to experience a different feeling.
Got her to imagine an image in her head of excitement or pleasure (But when I worded it i said "picture a memory where you felt the most excitement (then i paused....changed my tone of voice) or pleasure"
She said she had an image in her head that she shouldn't say out loud.
I told her to keep that imagine.

got her to focus on the small details of the image.
Asked her to let the image grow, get stronger....
She felt the energy in her chest, then down her arms, and to her lips..
Made her picture the image energy flowing to those places telling same phrases over and over to grow and get stronger.

Then I asked her to picture the energy as a color.
She originally said the color Dark Blue.....then changed her answer to the color Violet
I got her to open her eyes and imagine me scooping her violet energy of excitement and pleasure from her stomach and used my hands to say "the closer we are together (while my hand holding her energy was close to her) the more excitement and energy you feel, and the further we are away from each other (at this time I let my hand stretch away from her) the less you feel excitement and pleasure)

I then got her to hold her hand out and hold onto her energy.
Then asked her to imagine the violet energy melting away in her hand.

I then put my hand on hers holding the melted energy and rubbed the back of her neck with her violet energy of excitement and pleasure and got her to imagine the more I rubbed her neck the more it was saturating her body with the feeling of excitement and pleasure....

and then got her to open her eyes..

and that was it.
I did also later in the night pull something similar just got her to imagine her alter self, like changing her identity.

I just feel like there is something more I should have done or said a few things more.
Anyone else that can give some pointers?

Don't get me wrong,
her and I are having sex every day since.
we had sex that night at the back of the oval and someone caught us (while I was behind her over and slapping her ass)

So I must have done something right....
But I just think I'm missing a few things more and want to help perfect this

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Okay,
I have done quite a lot of research on NLP.
I have recently had the opportunity to use NLP getting her to visualise her emotions as colours and energy and wanted to know anyone else's thoughts (who is experienced in this) on how I could improve..

So basically the girl and I were just having a normal chat, we were just lying on an oval talking looking at the stars.
I would use Fractionation on and off through the time..
Then told her about NLP and she was curious.

Got her to close here eyes and imagine a Strawberry Field, got her to picture the sounds, what she could see, how the air felt.... etc etc getting her to use all of her senses
Most know the strawberry routine so Im not going to type that out.

After that I told her that was a reprensation of her sexuality.
Then we just went back into normal conversation.

Then I asked her if she wanted to experience a different feeling.
Got her to imagine an image in her head of excitement or pleasure (But when I worded it i said "picture a memory where you felt the most excitement (then i paused....changed my tone of voice) or pleasure"
She said she had an image in her head that she shouldn't say out loud.
I told her to keep that imagine.

got her to focus on the small details of the image.
Asked her to let the image grow, get stronger....
She felt the energy in her chest, then down her arms, and to her lips..
Made her picture the image energy flowing to those places telling same phrases over and over to grow and get stronger.

Then I asked her to picture the energy as a color.
She originally said the color Dark Blue.....then changed her answer to the color Violet
I got her to open her eyes and imagine me scooping her violet energy of excitement and pleasure from her stomach and used my hands to say "the closer we are together (while my hand holding her energy was close to her) the more excitement and energy you feel, and the further we are away from each other (at this time I let my hand stretch away from her) the less you feel excitement and pleasure)

I then got her to hold her hand out and hold onto her energy.
Then asked her to imagine the violet energy melting away in her hand.

I then put my hand on hers holding the melted energy and rubbed the back of her neck with her violet energy of excitement and pleasure and got her to imagine the more I rubbed her neck the more it was saturating her body with the feeling of excitement and pleasure....

and then got her to open her eyes..

and that was it.
I did also later in the night pull something similar just got her to imagine her alter self, like changing her identity.

I just feel like there is something more I should have done or said a few things more.
Anyone else that can give some pointers?

Don't get me wrong,
her and I are having sex every day since.
we had sex that night at the back of the oval and someone caught us (while I was behind her over and slapping her ass)

So I must have done something right....
But I just think I'm missing a few things more and want to help perfect this

thanks
You describe the method and not a goal.

So, what did you want her to feel?

How did you do it? (you described this)

What were the results?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

NLP my ass, you banged a girl that was already into you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
NLP my ass, you banged a girl that was already into you.
Yes. This is how a lot of the PUAs things go. Boy does x. fucks, believes it's because of his great nlp, muscles, natural game, etc. Few stick around to find out what actually made the fuck happen.