Practical NLP: A for Anchoring

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

I'm sure most of you have heard about anchoring, if not reach out to me and I'll explain it in detail, anchoring can be used on others as well as on yourself and can be a very powerful technique to change they way you think and feel about situations... read on ...

Have you ever felt 100% on top of things, nothing could beat you, everything went right, you could move a mountain and still have enough energy left over to swim an ocean? What would it be like if you could feel that way during your next sales presentation or interview?

Be at your best when you need it most! How to anchor your best?

Make sure that you won’t be disturbed for the next 15 to 20 minutes.

Pick a time when you want to be at your best, maybe an interview or speech.

How would you like to feel in that situation? Find a time in your past when you felt most like that.

Pick a word, a gesture and an image that you will be using as triggers to bring back the feeling. The gesture must be subtle, so you can use it in public. Make it something which you don’t normally do. Choose the word and image to be related to the feeling.

Stand upright. Imagine yourself back in the situation when you felt this feeling. Re-experience the situation. Remember what you saw, heard, felt and thought in that situation, in great detail. Give yourself plenty of time to do this.

Notice the feeling getting stronger and stronger. When it is nearly as strong as it will get, do a step forward, as if you are stepping into the situation. At the same time make your gesture, say your word (silently) and see your image.

Take a few seconds to let this sink in. Step back and shake off the feeling.

Repeat this 3 or 4 times. It will get easier and the feeling will get stronger.

Test the anchor: Shake off the feeling. Make your gesture, say your word and see your image. Notice how your feeling comes back to you.

To “fire” your anchor and be at your best

Make your gesture, say your word and see your image. This will bring back the feeling which you ‘anchored’. Try using only your gesture, only your word or only your image. This may work as well.

Warning Anchors are effective, use them wisely. Do not use them to override or suppress feelings or other signals from your body, such as fear or fatigue.

To learn more now, contact me to find yourself and Be at your best when you need it most

Regards, FrankBlack (OG SF BAY PUA)