My first Sarge.... Did not go so well

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi friends,
I just finished reading Neil`s THE GAME and am excited to post my first topic in the forum and can`t wait to get ur advice on my last night sarge. My name is Sashi (Zack), and I am from India. So last night I went to first Sarge with my friend to this bar in Montomery, Al. The advice of “Paul Janka” paid off that not to go to clubs on weekends as many guys would be hitting on the girls and it did paidoff as last n8 (Thursday) I see these beautiful young college girls who are sitting alone near the bar counter where some are with a friend and others in groups.
After 10 mins in the bar I notice these two beautiful girls talking to each other near the counter (one blonde wearing a hat and other blonde with an eye piercing which looks good on her). So after shaking my fear off and with the boost of my friend I decided to goahead and try the Jealous GF opener and it did worked good as they seemed interested when I said “Excuse me, I need a female opinion on something.” As I felt they are paying attention I went with saying that I have a roommate whose GF moved with him and that he is still friends with his Ex. As soon as I said this the brunette jumped in saying that it is cool to be friends with her as she has a BF and she is still friends with her Ex. Then the blonde one joined her side.
Just when I though that the conversation is going smooth a white guy who seemed to be their friend jumped in and they avoided me for couple of minutes and started giving him a hug and talked to him and as I stood awkward there I left saying that it was nice meeting them. But since it’s a small bar I sat just a chair away from the blonde near the bar counter with my friend and after 10 mins she seemed to be left out from the conversation and thus I took one more shot and spoke to her for a while and showed her couple of cool bar tricks to demonstrate value and this is where I failed. Just when I thought that she seemed to be interested in the conversation I thought to do the number close and thus I got up telling her that I have to leave and asked her number for which she said a solid “NO, you can find me here. ” I left that place feeing like looser but was glad that I tried my first field opener. Any suggestion what I should have done differently

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:02 pm 

Quote:
I have to leave and asked her number for which she said a solid “NO, you can find me here. ” I left that place feeing like looser but was glad that I tried my first field opener. Any suggestion what I should have done differently
You won't win em all, man. Period. There's no way to win every girl... so try lots (this is the only set you opened all night?). If you'd opened, say, 10 sets, you may have gotten a win with one or two of them.

What could you have done differently? What you did was gamey - Eventually you'll run into a set who knows what you're doing... these techniques aren't exactly a secret nowadays. Without actually being there it's tough to tell... How much were you touching in these interactions? Was there physical contact (there should have been... Lots of it). I get the feeling you weren't particularly interesting or engaging to them, so they didn't give you a number.

"NO, you can find me here" means go away.. nicely. But hey, you learned an important lesson: Being rejected doesn't actually hurt! Who cares about them!? Move onto the next set and forget them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I really appreciate your advice. I did only opened one set and yes I missed physical kino completely. I learned a lesson and will keep that in Mind

What openers would you suggest as these openers seem to be known for pretty much everyone these days

- Zack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:14 pm 

Quote:
I really appreciate your advice. I did only opened one set and yes I missed physical kino completely. I learned a lesson and will keep that in Mind

What openers would you suggest as these openers seem to be known for pretty much everyone these days
Don't get the wrong idea... You can pretty much use anything as an opener... and it's really not the end of the world if she knows what you're doing or has heard it before (it may never even happen to you - so don't go changing your approach just because I said that).

The opener is so unimportant.

I get that you're starting out so you're thinking "But it's the whole introduction! It's very important!"... But... It's not. You can say pretty much anything to a girl to open her as long as it's something you'd normally do/normally say and it's 'you'... I hate to use the word congruence, but that's what it is.

"Hi, I'm Zack" for example, is actually quite good.

What you want to avoid is having a 10 minute 'gamey' interaction with her, getting her number and then the next time you speak to her or meet her, you're a completely different person than the person she agreed to go out with because you're now off-script... So you want to try and stay true to who you are, while at the same time being social, outgoing, fun and entertaining enough to generate attraction (and don't forget kino).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I see the wisdom in what you are saying. Thank you

- Zack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

that's an external interrupt man. You should've said "Introduce to your friend, that's the polite thing to do. This old mystery line works like a charm. Anyways awesome stuff considering you're new to this 8) 8)