NLP anchoring- how to use proper voice?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, i have read about NLP and how Ross Jeffries used Anchoring technique for anchoring feelings in women. Does someone did it or does someone know how to make my voice that low level and how to pronounce the words with pauses. I'm interested in that technique not to use it for seduction.

EDIT: I've searched in youtube about more info and examples, but all i got is demonstrations not tutorials how to make my voice, and how to put pauses between the words. I'd be glad if someone can give me hint or guide.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've barely posted anything so I am not used to the rules .. I apologise to the mod in advance . Hey I had the same question before until I discovered the old (18+) vids I watched used Nlp ... search netvideogirls and check the old vids ... I am sure the guy used nlp and I am positive he uses the voice you're looking for in most of the vids ( he doesn't use the voice in the entire vid just the small segments where he gets close to her ) .Be carefull the old vids ! The new stuff seem kind of fake .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys, i have read about NLP and how Ross Jeffries used Anchoring technique for anchoring feelings in women. Does someone did it or does someone know how to make my voice that low level and how to pronounce the words with pauses. I'm interested in that technique not to use it for seduction.

EDIT: I've searched in youtube about more info and examples, but all i got is demonstrations not tutorials how to make my voice, and how to put pauses between the words. I'd be glad if someone can give me hint or guide.
You´ve to speak from your belly!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Kalata23,

It really depends on what you're trying to achieve. If I break down your question, it relates to Anchoring and Tonality and then using the two combined to elicit states in women similar to that of RJ.

So with Anchoring, wait until the women in this context reaches or accesses a state that you think will be useful to anchor. If she reaches that state by herself (example. jumping for joy because of x event) you can anchor that state using a word or the way you say something.

To elicit a state, you need to think of a state you want her to access (in English, think of a state you want her to think of / feel) example, joy, laughter, fun, excitement, curiosity etc. A quick way to do that is simply to ask her a question like, Can you remember the last you you felt really curious? or What's the most exciting thing you've done in this last year? So the "trick" here is to ask her a question that elicits the desired state you want her to have. Now she's thinking about the last time she was really curios or the most exciting thing she's down all year ... As you notice her reach that thought you can label it with a sentence or word of your choice. Example, "Oh my god, that's amazing" or "wow" or whatever you choose "banana"

You have now setup a quick anchor to the word banana and that state, repeat this and anchor it to the same word / phrase and later down the line when you want to elicit that state in her, simply say the word banana in a sentence with emphasis on the word. Kino / Anchoring work in the same way.

As for the pausing.. simple slow... your speech down... pronounce each word... clearly and pause... t chosen intervals... this is a very powerful... technique... you will notice... yogis and powerful communicators use... as an example... listen to a president speech... for great technique... on how to pause... during speech

Now lowering your tone is easily achieved by talking from your stomach. Try talking from you nose, then from your mouth, now from your belly and listen for the differences

If you have any further questions, PM me
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:54 pm 

Quote:
I've barely posted anything so I am not used to the rules .. I apologise to the mod in advance . Hey I had the same question before until I discovered the old (18+) vids I watched used Nlp ... search netvideogirls and check the old vids ... I am sure the guy used nlp and I am positive he uses the voice you're looking for in most of the vids ( he doesn't use the voice in the entire vid just the small segments where he gets close to her ) .Be carefull the old vids ! The new stuff seem kind of fake .
You can't be serious....

It's all fake, dude.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

MODERATOR EDIT: NO ADVERTISING.

Read the forum rules. Violating them again will get you banned.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

your describing embedded commands, not anchoring. embedded commands are when you pause or put emphasis on certain words to form a command. and the unconscious hears that as a command. so for example. if i said "my mom wants to FEEL RELAXED about flying on the plane." the embedded command is to feel relaxed. and the unconscious will here that command if you put emphasis on those 2 words when saying that sentence to someone. anchoring is to use a stimuli at the same time as that command so that later you can just use that stimuli and the unconscious will hear that command and feel relaxed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just do it. Think about what you are trying to achieve. embedded commands won't necessarily work on their own. Use your words to guide them.