Video of a 'pickup' from the girl's perspective!....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well I was browsing You Tube, and I found a really bizarre video.

It's a video of 3 girls sat in their car (probably college girls), chilling out, when some random guy comes and chats to them. Obviously this guy is 'hitting on' them, but he looks so dorky and afc!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-yaWkiYb0w&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-yaWkiYb0w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This guy surely CAN'T be a trained seducer lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One word to describe it....... CRINGE!!!

"Girls will try to play their mind games on you, of which, i know all the answers to"

"Good looks but no game gets you somewhere but with both its just unfair"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: latergator83
This made me feel bad to see what kind of inane bullshit girls have to put up with from guys. I would much rather it be awkward silence than this...who was it that said it's better to be thought a fool than known as one?

On the other hand, the guy was trying, so props to him for that. And it did seem that the girls enjoyed roasting his ass for a good five minutes or so before they got bored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Foreseen80
Hey, good or bad at least he tried. Most guys would just stare and then keep going. Props for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

could someone do me a favour and just point out some of the flaws in his "game". the most obvious one to me was that he movin a hella lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
could someone do me a favour and just point out some of the flaws in his "game". the most obvious one to me was that he movin a hella lot.
His montone of voice. His very poor body language....the pacing, the shifty eyes, the rolled shoulders and the hands in the pockets, the overall 'sketchiness' of his vibe etc.

He also wasn't leading the interaction or the conversation.

But fair play to him, at least he approached. He probably wasn't familar with PU, so was oblivious to what he was doing wrong. But at least he approached and tried....so we shouldn't bash him too much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I would much rather it be awkward silence than this...who was it that said it's better to be thought a fool than known as one?
Abraham Lincoln. I found this video to be quite funny. Sad...but funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
Ha ha! I almost feell asleep! :)

Okay, first of all let's go down to the basics:

1) Has poor communication skills.
2) Bad body language-acted disinterest which is good but the girls were also disinterest by asking him boring questions and pretty much making fun of him.
3) His voice tone said, "Why in the fuck do you care?" He was also insecure and had poor self-esteem.
4) He acted all bad ass and rambled on with non-sense.
5) Was dressed plain and didn't peacock very well.
6) He moved alot and seemed kinda nervous and worried but covered it up with his "Tough" guy act.
7) He didn't have good eye contact which was telegraphing, "I'm weak and not confident".
8) He wasn't even in attractive phase or if he was he didn't progress.
9) They looked like they wanted to get away from him or show how stupid the guy really was.
10) His voice tone also indicated that he was too good for them; whcih is kinda a plus but wasn't very rewarding. You can't be too stuck up but alittle stuck up goes along way than being total snob.

He did smile which was kinda good and was challenging which was good. However, being too much challenging isn't too good because they would give up. I think they were just talking to him for just amusement to post on youtube and see how stupid guys that with this skill set are really lame.

What you guys think?

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: tephonis
Honestly, I think his BIGGEST problem was that the girls were comfortably sitting in the car and he was awkwardly stuck outside leaning in through the window to talk to them.

LOCKING IN IS CRUCIAL TO A PICKUP!

He should have tried to teach one of the girls how to skate or if they already knew, challenged them on something. Somehow he needed to get the girls out of the car and lock himself in around the car. After enough rapport, he could jump in the back seat ahead of everyone else, smile and say "Where we going?!?"

If he had locked in, a lot of his other problems would not have been so apparent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey, good or bad at least he tried. Most guys would just stare and then keep going. Props for that.
so true, i had friends who would make a game out of approaching sexy females.. it ends up building so much confidence its like you become nonreactive to the things they say and i even had friends that started to get pissed at females that he ended up throwing what are now known as "negs" and ended up making the "HB 10" get pissed so i walked in to help him out cuz she was throwing negs at him... long story short, turned into a neg warfare and received DEtention from the councilor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

video isnt working

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: tephonis
That's because the video has been deleted from the user's account that originally posted it on YouTube. Basically, that means this tread is dead (as if it weren't already).