A thought about "The Keys of the VIP"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've seen a lot of video threads about "Keys of the VIP".

An almost everytime, there a disscusion about the form of the PU showned there.

"This guy is the best natural ever"

"The best aproach ever"

Those titles suggest an awesome pick up demostration, and often, after seeing the video its quite dissapointing.

Why? Cause those guys are`nt playing. They are either good looking, or they pick up "easy" girls.

Of course I'm not generalizating here, I enjoyed Cajun's appearence in the show, that guy can throw in some kickass gaming.

PU arts are not only about obtaining girls, Since its an art form: The method is as important.

I enjoy seeing good game, just like seeing a good actor performing, or a master sculptor making a masterpiece.

There's a lot of truth in the comparisson of PU and martial arts, both appreciate the form of the craft, not just the delivery.

(If you wanto to whoop people's asses, is not a good idea to get lessons of Krav Maga, just get a bat, its more cost efficient)

So, dont be impressed about some douchebag frat boy, football player getting a girl on TV, people gets laid all the time (how do you think you mother got pregnant?). What I'm interested about is getting the girl the propper way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think this program is controlled by Hollywood. Meaning that some of it is staged to make a good TV show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I think this program is controlled by Hollywood. Meaning that some of it is staged to make a good TV show.
lol i thought they could of made it better than this crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Nah It's filmed in toronto i know a couple of people that were on the show the women dont know about it till after...its just edited like any other show no conspiracy here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Its a pretty horrible show, and I hate how the "hosts" pretend they created the methods and jargon and the ideas they present without paying homage to Mystery, Style, David D etc. They never even go in-field, I bet they can't pickup a paperbag!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Anyone ever seen the Cajun episode?

The judges didnt give him a chance in hell and he was absolutely amazing. He wasnt even meant to be on the show and only came in last minute as a contestant didnt turn up or something. He was there to watch his cousin (who he taught) but ended up going against him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Anyone ever seen the Cajun episode?

The judges didnt give him a chance in hell and he was absolutely amazing. He wasnt even meant to be on the show and only came in last minute as a contestant didnt turn up or something. He was there to watch his cousin (who he taught) but ended up going against him.
The judges commented on how amazing he was throughout his pick ups, I just got done watching all the episodes and he's hands down the best PUA on that show, if any of you want to see him i think he's in season 2 episode 12, youtube it.