Mean Mug or the tough Guy look

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can't deny the fact that I'm one of those guys, I have my reasons for it and have been tested on many occasions. I don't go around trying to be the bull of the herd, I respect myself and others as well.

I am also aware that thete are alot of the hb9s and up that give me signs of interest, such as the double look, the action of playing with there hair, the smile and look away. I'm guessing I have some natural traits that is pleasing to them, and I'm aware of the sexual tension that comes between me and a lot of my female friends, but I never go for the kill which is my fault, but that's for another time to discuss.

I want to know how to make eye contact without feeling like I'm too serious, or making them feel uncomfortable. I want to be more welcoming but not needy, I feel like I make girls afraid to even give me a real smile for 3 seconds.