Life changing day game documentary motivational video

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I"m not the guy in the video however I know him and like his style of game and support him as he genuinely wanna help guys learn how to pickup girls and actually cares and not try to only make money like bigger companies. This is why I think he deserves to get known by more people both for him and people who are trying to learn the right way to meet women. Of course you are free to believe me or keep on thinking that I'm the guy in the video. :) Apart from this drama I hope some people are getting values from this videos because frankly that's the only thing that matters.
How did you go from discovering his youtube videos just a few months ago to being a guy that actually knows him? Even if that was the truth, don't you think that it's a little weird that you're only presence on the forum is about promoting a guy that you claim to know? Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with you promoting your videos and you're in the right place to do it. I even get that you are trying to pull off the credibility card by trying to pretend to be the guy endorsing rather than promoting but you are dealing with guys that see this from a mile away. Don't be dtrak...it's tacky.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Whatever your sticking point is, you can find a video on youtube, spend 10 mins watching it, and go out there and practice the advice to beat your sticking point. If the advice from the first video doesnt help, try another video. My pt is, you shouldnt be looking for a guy with good videos. Too many guys want a video guy so they can watch all his material, instead of taking and working on the material that is relevant to them. If your sticking pt is approach anxiety, you can find vids on yt on appr anxiety, listen to a bit, and try different advice. One guy says try "warm up sets" and one guy says try an opinion opener? Ok, try them out.
That's very true.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"How did you go from discovering his youtube videos just a few months ago to being a guy that actually knows him? Even if that was the truth, don't you think that it's a little weird that you're only presence on the forum is about promoting a guy that you claim to know? Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with you promoting your videos and you're in the right place to do it. I even get that you are trying to pull off the credibility card by trying to pretend to be the guy endorsing rather than promoting but you are dealing with guys that see this from a mile away. Don't be dtrak...it's tacky."

haha you really think it's a conspiracy theory, how about just appreciating the value of the video ? :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
"How did you go from discovering his youtube videos just a few months ago to being a guy that actually knows him? Even if that was the truth, don't you think that it's a little weird that you're only presence on the forum is about promoting a guy that you claim to know? Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with you promoting your videos and you're in the right place to do it. I even get that you are trying to pull off the credibility card by trying to pretend to be the guy endorsing rather than promoting but you are dealing with guys that see this from a mile away. Don't be dtrak...it's tacky."

haha you really think it's a conspiracy theory, how about just appreciating the value of the video ? :)
Be here to add quality to the forum outside of promoting one person who you are saying is someone else. Or at least say how it changed your life.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

This is sick at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good video. Doesn't show much game but it at least expresses a good carpe diem ideal.

How is he going to prove that he isn't Bradicus? That's asking someone to prove a negative. How about you prove that he is first, then we can wait for his rebuttal.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"How is he going to prove that he isn't Bradicus? That's asking someone to prove a negative. How about you prove that he is first, then we can wait for his rebuttal."

that's a good point, however I don't even understand why some people wanna be right about the fact that i am or am not him, who cares? enjoy the video :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys so hows your day game going ?