REAL Hip-Hop videos that teach YOU about women!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
but i have one last argument you need to get around: according to me it teaches affection building, sexual tension and confidence for those who dont know what to do after you get her into the tub.
You're going to have to make your argument make sense. A guy that can get a girl into the tub and not know what to do after that?

Affection building, sexual tension, and confidence doesn't come from subservience.
Mutuality is not subservience. On the contrary a confident alpha male would be confident that his effort would be awarded, and REAL women respond very well to respect. This is my personal experience. (I licked her pussy, it was sweet as fuck, then she sucked me dick reeeal good.) If you make a woman happy (enough) she will do her best to return the favour in hopes of getting more of you. At least in relationships. One night stands: I dont think this applies that much, but it cant hurt. After all a one night stand insinuates you'll never see her again, unless you have another one (two night stand?) and then for that to happen she is going to have to want more of you.

BTW U-God is a major pimp. (The guy who is rapping on Black Shampoo.)
Again...within the context of the song, the man is doing all of the giving while the woman receives. He is being subservient. Nowhere in the song is mutuality being addressed. There is nothing to learn about women in that song. If you want to address reciprocation, I'm fine with that...but it's not discussed in this song and isn't that the point of the thread?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Again...within the context of the song, the man is doing all of the giving while the woman receives. He is being subservient. Nowhere in the song is mutuality being addressed. There is nothing to learn about women in that song. If you want to address reciprocation, I'm fine with that...but it's not discussed in this song and isn't that the point of the thread?
Honestly: What do you think happened AFTER the hot tub scene and the song was published on a platinum album now considered an eternal classic in the music business?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:20 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Honestly: What do you think happened AFTER the hot tub scene and the song was published on a platinum album now considered an eternal classic in the music business?
Lol. What does it matter? You're drifting away from the point that you originally were trying to make "REAL Hip-Hop videos that teach YOU about women!". It's like you admitted...it doesn't teach you about women no matter how many copies it's sold. It's just a romance song.

If you're going to use classic hip-hop songs as proof of understanding women...why not use the double platinum "Me So Horny"?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lol. What does it matter? You're drifting away from the point that you originally were trying to make "REAL Hip-Hop videos that teach YOU about women!". It's like you admitted...it doesn't teach you about women no matter how many copies it's sold. It's just a romance song.

If you're going to use classic hip-hop songs as proof of understanding women...why not use the double platinum "Me So Horny"?
lol point taken. removed from playlist..

ALSO while were into PUA hip hop, heres some AFC hip-hop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
:mrgreen: i bump this all the time and cry a little..

actually while were at it, there might be more romance songs and not actually relevant ones... got time to criticize? i updated it a bit more too

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6_kAuLjZui