Looking for a few seductive movies!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Looking for some good seductive movies. Here's a few I saw recently that had a sort of night time vibe. The sort of thing you'd end up watching around 1am.

I absolutely loved 'Bitter Moon', 'Indecent Proposal', 'The Last Seduction' and 'Unfaithful'. Love to see a woman been worn down with persistence. I didn't like 'Dangerous Liaisons' as much, but yet it was very inspiring. And I actually really enjoyed 'What Women Want' - there mightn't have been a lot of depth to it, but it had the right amount of comedy.

I hope you guys know of a few more rarities out there. They're actually not too common. Obviously I'm aware of the likes of 'Alfie', and don't bother mentioning any garbage like 'Cruel Intentions' or 'Wedding Crashers'.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

1. Secretary its a 2002 erotic romance starring James Spader.

2. Hysteria is a 2011 flick, set in the Victorian era, shows how the medical management of hysteria led to the invention of the vibrator. The film's title refers to the once-common medical diagnosis of female hysteria.

3. The Time Traveler's Wife. 2003. It is a love story, so bring enough liquor to quell your gag reflex.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Depending on what you mean by "seductive movie," I'd say Don Jon and Crazy Stupid Love. I also got Hitch on my to-watch list, but I expect it to be one step lower.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Check out "Lover Come Back" with Rock Hudson and Doris Day.

Lover Come Back Trailer

It's pretty funny, love watching Rock Hudson pull his charm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

https://youtu.be/3LryWuVMSzk

Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

2. Hysteria is a 2011 flick, set in the Victorian era, shows how the medical management of hysteria led to the invention of the vibrator. The film's title refers to the once-common medical diagnosis of female hysteria.

3. The Time Traveler's Wife. 2003. It is a love story, so bring enough liquor to quell your gag reflex.
Thanks,

The Time Traveler's wife? I watched the advert & it didn't look like there was a seductive part in it! Did you have to watch that with a girlfriend?!

Neither did I get the impression that there was any actual seduction going on in hysteria/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,

The Time Traveler's wife? I watched the advert & it didn't look like there was a seductive part in it! Did you have to watch that with a girlfriend?!

Neither did I get the impression that there was any actual seduction going on in hysteria/
The Time Traveler's Wife. 2003. It is a love story, so bring enough liquor to quell your gag reflex. Thick with romance, longing, unpredictability, drama, confusion. All the thing that dampen panties.

Hysteria, shows FEMALE MASTURBATION led to the invention of the vibrator. Because men back in the day we'er to uninformed to seduce women. But of course you are well equipped in that art form aren't you slick? Fills her mind with sex, Oblige her and fill her orifices.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,

The Time Traveler's Wife. 2003. It is a love story, so bring enough liquor to quell your gag reflex. Thick with romance, longing, unpredictability, drama, confusion. All the thing that dampen panties.

Hysteria, shows FEMALE MASTURBATION led to the invention of the vibrator. Because men back in the day we'er to uninformed to seduce women. But of course you are well equipped in that art form aren't you slick? Fills her mind with sex, Oblige her and fill her orifices.
Ya, I know that.

Once again, I didn't get the impression that there was any actual seduction going on in 'hysteria'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Ya, I know that.

Once again, I didn't get the impression that there was any actual seduction going on in 'hysteria'
The seduction is in you, seducing her while she is sexually mentally stimulated, helping you bridge the gap if you will.

Getting to the sexy part with a woman, isn't an on and off switch, it's more like heating up a tea kettle. Seduction is the flame. Your job is to turn up the heat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Ya, I know that.

The seduction is in you, seducing her while she is sexually mentally stimulated, helping you bridge the gap if you will.

Getting to the sexy part with a woman, isn't an on and off switch, it's more like heating up a tea kettle. Seduction is the flame. Your job is to turn up the heat.
Ya, I know that.

So is there any actual seduction in hysteria???

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What about movies with muthafuckin Pimps and Playas, real Muthafuckin men hustle Fucking hella hoez on the side cuz they can.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What about movies with muthafuckin Pimps and Playas, real Muthafuckin men hustle Fucking hella hoez on the side cuz they can.
What about them - you obviously don't know of any! I don't plan on becoming a gang lord anyway.
Quote:
hella
That word is for people with low IQ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Ya, I know that.

God, you're a waffling idiot!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
God, you're a waffling idiot![/quote]

I love waffles, in the morning. with your mom.