Game vs Aesthetics BRO

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject: Game vs Aesthetics BRO
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Getting sick of hiding behind a computer screen and giving advice. I am going to begin making videos more often it was awesome

All too often do I meet scrawny chode guys who work on their game too hard and wear old tattered up clothes and ETNIES STILL (no joke), or metrosexual social retards who do nothing but lift and work on their style. Both are missing out on so much in their game.. here is a little rant about that.

Also be warned, this is my face, I know you're all wondering what I look like.. And right now I have a pube beard and tiki style man bun, and smell like shit cause I didn't shower haha.

Watch my FIRST video and tell me what you think.

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_qWEtHWLs [/video]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:58 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Getting sick of hiding behind a computer screen and giving advice. I am going to begin making videos more often it was awesome

All too often do I meet scrawny chode guys who work on their game too hard and wear old tattered up clothes and ETNIES STILL (no joke), or metrosexual social retards who do nothing but lift and work on their style. Both are missing out on so much in their game.. here is a little rant about that.

Also be warned, this is my face, I know you're all wondering what I look like.. And right now I have a pube beard and tiki style man bun, and smell like shit cause I didn't shower haha.

Watch my FIRST video and tell me what you think.

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_qWEtHWLs [/video]
I don't think people are around here are preaching that looks don't matter, not come across one of those threads in years...

I agree, looks are often neglected and it just makes sense to work on both things since they correlate. This isn't ground breaking forum news, but I understand you're trying to obtain traffic to your vlog.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey English,

Thanks for your reply man, I appreciate you looking at my video.

Ya know I thought the same, but the mantra is still spoken out there as a way for newbies to dissociate from the mentality they cannot improve, some have been taught (myself included when I was one) that looks don't matter. Thought I would break this down in case anybody else is having the same mantra repeated to them :)

Cheers man
-lifestyle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've gotten laid from online dating sites by simply having a six pack.
Although i must admit my game is far from great. That's why im here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Agree'd with the video.

Game is about balance. For me it is about consistently working on the three pillars of game simultaneously.

Mindset - Skillset - Lifestyle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice bro,

Props for posting your first youtube video.
Great topic

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for the support gentlemen!

Keep on working hard man. Trust me, the fruits of your labors are fucking juicy.

-Lifestyle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah I agree with you bro iam a bodybuilder with no game I get few girls not many, but I know I would get so many girls and be better over all thtas why iam herer learn the game way more girls

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You guys are right man, keep improving! :)