INFIELD VIDEO?! any advice?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!

I got some infield videos which I want post on the forum and ask for any advice, opinion etc...

but when I want to post it I got some info like that:

" Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs. "

any advice how I can avoid that and post my infield video in this forum?!

thx!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 pm 
English Muffin

Tell us what keywords to type into youtube, silly sausage

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Polish Asshole Pick Up English Chick!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 pm 
English Muffin

Is that Manchester Arndale? lol

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:24 pm 
English Muffin

She is a very friendly girl but I get the feeling that the number flaked? I didn't feel any attraction from her part...

Did she respond to the text?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hahaha! yeaah! thats manchester arndale!

On the end of the day I made her some little visit in the place where she works to build some more conection becouse I knew that we didnt spend too much time together and I get feeling that it can be flake...

and after a couple days I met with her at day 2

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

are you from manchester?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:03 am 
English Muffin

Yup. Born and raised

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

recommend me some good place for day 2 mate!

I am fresh of the boat and I cannot find some really good place where I can take some girl, seat on the sofa next to her, escalate...

I was one time in some nice place with one chick on densgate, its call "GAUCHO".
Very good place, nice round sofa so you can be sure that there is no posibility that some fucking annouyin asshole will sit next to you but... I pay there for 2 juices 9 pounds! and I am not this type of guy who like spend too much money for girls... : ) : ) : )

and one more thing!

have you know some nice park or some place where you can take some girl when you left the pub?!

I am from Cracow and in my city around the city center there is ome nice park with plenty benches and... sometimes on this benches interesting things happen! hahaha! I love this kind of "romantic places"! :D

any idea? any advice?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:33 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
recommend me some good place for day 2 mate!

I am fresh of the boat and I cannot find some really good place where I can take some girl, seat on the sofa next to her, escalate...

I was one time in some nice place with one chick on densgate, its call "GAUCHO".
Very good place, nice round sofa so you can be sure that there is no posibility that some fucking annouyin asshole will sit next to you but... I pay there for 2 juices 9 pounds! and I am not this type of guy who like spend too much money for girls... : ) : ) : )

and one more thing!

have you know some nice park or some place where you can take some girl when you left the pub?!

I am from Cracow and in my city around the city center there is ome nice park with plenty benches and... sometimes on this benches interesting things happen! hahaha! I love this kind of "romantic places"! :D

any idea? any advice?
It seems that we are the opposite. I am trying to get my butt to live in Kraków.

Check out my report:

poland-trip-vt185532.html

Bar wise, I would recommend anywhere near your home. Parks and benches are not my thing unless I'm homeless. If that won't do. There are bars everywhere. Avoid luxury places like gaucho. I ate there last week and spent £100 for 2 meals. However, £9 for 2 drinks is kinda standard price. Not cheap like Kraków huh?

I usually take girls to a bar next to the public transport so it's easy to find and then go to my "favourite bar " next door to my place if all is going well.

Join and make an intro to http://www.Manchesterlounge.com , we have a meet up at my place tomorrow night. My place is on Portland/princess street corner. You can meet a bunch of wings out there. Day game is getting popular in Manchester (perhaps a little saturated)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha small world!!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hahaha! world is small! you want to move to Krakow?! interesting...

Krakow is awsome for pick up girls! I absolutely love it! only one thing which is maybe a little bit a disadvantage for me personaly is the fact that there is not so much exotic girls like in uk.

If you want to find some motivation to move to uk check the another video from my youtube channel...

PICK UP 4 LIFE!!! : )

thanks for advice about bars... in Krakow I lived 5 minuts from city center! it was hard to imagine better fuck location isnt it?! ahh!

thx for invitation but I work this weekend so its no chance but maybe next time! with pleasure!

I go out 4 times a week now for something around 3-4 hours and I meet 3 PUAs already... in Cracow in place like galeria krakowska at weekend you easlly find 3-4 person becouse there are some fucking tranings every weekend, its so fuck up... even ozzie from rsd got movie from galeria krakowska!

kurwa mac!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys - no longer a newbie here btw... haven't posted in ages.

I relocated to Krakow and I live here now permanently. Live in the city center and looking for a wing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

nice vid, good to hear you followed up on it with a Day 2.
Cool to see some vids from my hometown too - yup, another Manc here!

Best places in Manchester IMO are living room, manchester house, neighbourhood, panacea, milton club, club liv and there's some decent places to just chill out in the Northern Quarter (Bluu, Walrus, Tusk etc).

Anyone from Manchester been to Suburbia yet? What do you think?