Infield video Sarging in Barcelona

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys! This is the first video I upload in 3 years and I'd like to know your opinion, I've been out of the game for this long and I'm just trying to get myself out there. I have more videos coming , let me know what you guys think. I appreciate the feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEmDnHoD-M

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It's cool, its just like a typical approach.

What was going through your mind when you got the number? Did you see it going anywhere? Did you bother texting her? Was the conversation you had actually fun in your opinion?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just wanted to make it look " casual" if you know what I mean, What was going through my head? You can't see it much in the video but she was really hot and had a great vibe. At the end of the video you can't see some of the messages we exchanged.. We did meet for drinks a couple of days later.

There are lots of videos out there of guys trying some really crazy shit, I'm not going to get into a debate whether that is the way to do it or not, but it just doesn't go with my personality My " goal" is to show the people who don't feel comfortable trying a crazy approach that you can still have a good conversation with someone and get results by being natural.

Now I tend to go for the " Make it look like an accident" approach and to be honest I've had better results like that.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

nice buddy, i left a comment on your vid

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good approach buddy. I felt you were asking for some validation when you kept asking "you enjoyed the conversation" and that wasn't necessary because she looked like she did enjoy the conversation.

Keep them coming :)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Good approach buddy. I felt you were asking for some validation when you kept asking "you enjoyed the conversation" and that wasn't necessary because she looked like she did enjoy the conversation.

Keep them coming :)
Hey man! Thanks for the comment, that’s just one of the things I say and I react according to her answer basically. It’s something that I do quite often, I don’t do it to get validation from her more to know how she feels. It’s a great way to build up the conversation.
If she says “ This is weird” I go with my “ What can be more normal than 2 human beings talking?” I will upload a video soon where I pretty much say that and she had no come back for that… At the end it’s just a man and a woman talking.