Hey

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan. Just looking around to be honest. Been watching the PUA which has only just come on over in England and it's kind of interesting and stumbled across this when I was searching on the net.

I just don't have confidence and struggle on what to say when in presence of a girl!

Anyway, hopefully I'll pick up on things here which will help me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I could install a bot on my computer RIGHT NOW. Why? Because I keep saying this time after time =P

You do not learn proper game by forums. You'll probably pick up on the wrong things, think game doesn't work and stop using it. To prevent this from happening you have to read some solid material BEFORE you use theese forums. Forums are great for help, as we are here to help... but it's hard to educate here.

The Game by Neil Strauss is a good introduction, and it's not so hard to read. The Venusian Arts by Mystery is a bit tougher to read, but will introduce you to a routine-based game.

And finally - Welcome =)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'll second reading The Game, it's great entertainment and you'll get a glimpse of some of the different "schools" in the PUA world. Depending on your personality, you might find a routine based system like Mystery Method or something with more of a Natural style. I'm resisting the urge here to push my own book on the subject, but here's a link if you're interested:
http://zenpua.com

The important thing is to get out there and meet women, try out what you're learning from the books, and tweak it to fit your own style and the real world results you're getting. The only way to fail is by not trying. Every thing else is learning and growing.

Good luck!