Here to help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Here to help
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I’m back to give back and hopefully save some men time and money with figuring this stuff out. Hopefully, I can be the mentor that I wish I had 8 years ago when I got into this.

I ended up in pick up because I was a 23 year old virgin and had exhausted all other options. I had no idea what I was doing but all the self-help advice out there and that of family and friends didn’t work.

Pick up was the final option as far as I was concerned. And I went all-in. I had a “good” and safe job, was in ok shape, outwardly wasn’t hideous but was absolutely clueless with women. No one I knew was encouraging. This was highly depressing. In fact I was on antidepressants when I turned to pick up.

As crazy as I thought pick up sounded, nothing else had worked, so at 23 I packed my bags and moved to Las Vegas and lived in a house with gurus and instructors, a lot like the Game.

I threw out my antidepressants the day I moved to Vegas because I was embarrassed to have them (probably not the recommended option), I lost my virginity within 2 weeks, went on to bed many many more women, became a night club promoter and host, then dating coach. I had the highest highs and lowest lows of my life. It was one hell of a ride.

I slept with a girl who flaked on me in college, had my oldest crush pursue me, dated the girl of dreams... (the one no one ever thought I could get), got to be the cool guy at the clubs, and eventually dove deep into psychology and personal change work to transcend many belief and behavior and identity level limitations that were passed down from generations of scarcity programming. I wrote books on mastering dating apps, text game (even designed a flow chart for every message to lead to the date), and some night lays. I ran a project house in la, codified conversations so anyone could learn them after speaking with over 20,000 people, and it was all a blast.

I’m grateful for my journey... there’s a lot of pain and trauma I could have avoided with the right mentors and I always am asking, “what would I tell my younger self to save him the time, energy, emotions, and money it took to learn this?”

So I’m here for those seeking more. Not sure how I can be of service but I’ll do my best to help those who ask.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

http://chrisharders.com

Post subject: Re: Here to help
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah mate. I could use a hand. What have you got in mind?