First Date Blueprint (new free 30-page guide)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:00 am 

Hey guys,

I've written a 30-page report on first dates called First Date Blueprint and I'm giving it away for free.

I hope this helps!

Get it here: http://chiefpua.com/date/

(If you've already bought my ebook, Attraction Arsenal, I've already sent you the PDF via email)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good Stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:18 am 

Quote:
Good Stuff!
Thanks, man!

If you (or anyone else) has any questions about anything in the free report, feel free to use this thread for them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks man. Have this question tht I'm not sure many ask . Whts the difference between iois and sex signals? Heard tht they're the same from some and no difference from others. You can have her escalate on you somehow ? Tried acting on her sex signals n the tons of iois ( but mostly the sex signals) n I get the lmr n the boyfriend response. Dnt know whts going on but want to fix this sticking point asap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 pm 

dasmooth,

IOIs and sex signals are the same thing except that PUAs call them IOIs and scientists call them sex signals, and that the term "sex signals" also applies to animals.

Regarding your question about having her escalating on you, check out what I said on that matter on page 25 of First Date Blueprint. It's the page that starts with:
Quote:
“Then why doesn’t SHE initiate physical contact with ME more?” you might ask.
Also please try to keep this thread on-topic with questions directly related to First Date Blueprint. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thankyou!, great report!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the great stuff bro!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How does one get?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very nice :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you so much for this guide. I have found it very useful. In the ebook you didn't talk about any copyrightef issue or whether we could share it with friends. I am planning on sharing the guide with my followers on my websites.
But I can't do such without your permission. Do I have your permission to share this fantastic ebook with my friends on those two website?
I couldn't put the websites here coz am a relatively new member on this forum........
Thank you so much

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 am 

Quote:
Thank you so much for this guide. I have found it very useful. In the ebook you didn't talk about any copyrightef issue or whether we could share it with friends. I am planning on sharing the guide with my followers on my websites.
But I can't do such without your permission. Do I have your permission to share this fantastic ebook with my friends on those two website?
I couldn't put the websites here coz am a relatively new member on this forum........
Thank you so much

Mike
I'm glad you enjoyed this guide and thanks for your kind words!

I would greatly appreciate it if you shared my link http://chiefpua.com/date/ instead of distributing this PDF yourself. One of my incentives to give this out for free is for a chance to collect people's email addresses if they are interested in this sort of material. I never sell email addresses but once I have them it allows me to send them additional information about my other material they might be interested in purchasing. I always send more valuable information than offers to buy something, though, so you'll be doing everyone a favor if you share that link :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks so much for your prompt response and kind word. I read the guide yesterday. I will be writing a review on it on my websites. Through this I will share the link you have provided.
Thank you again for adding values to our life. The world need more people like you.

Mike

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Kewl!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man imma check it out real soon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thank you