I can't sleep

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: I can't sleep
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Every time I've tried to get some sleep these past few days, my mind's been buzzing with routines and openers.
I even had a dream last night about opening a two set, it going badly, but then picking up a cute barmaid that was disappointed I hadn't opened her.
I need to get out there and get my first few opens out of the way, just so I can stop obsessing over it haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes its all about fears not so much about the lines. You can say anything. If a girl

doesen like you she will say fuck off and that will hurt. Thars why most pua-s recomend using negs, with them you dont fear rejection because you "where not hitting on the girl". On the other side if a girl really likes how you look youll only shoot yourself in the foot by going indirect and acting disinterested. If you can deal with rejections you can aproach the best way- simple and honest. Like: Hy, you looked interesting. I thought I would come and introduce myself. :)

Post subject: Re: I can't sleep
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

awesome this post. i like this post
free SPAM gift card generator and free SPAM gift card generator and dailymotion video downloader and buy high quality backlink