Post subject: Advice for a Newbie
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright everyone, I haven't been on this website in a while but starting to feel quite depressed about my day-to-day life so thought i would vent it a little and hopefully get a little advice on things i could do to improve my situation...

So I used to read this website quite a lot up until about 4 months ago when i decided that i needed to man up and begin practicing... since then i have progressed... but not to a satisfactory level in my opinion. I began with the newbie challenge of saying hi to everyone which I kind of have been doing ever since (although i am still struggling in a busy city center or generally in front of a lot of people)... I want to make a proper approach soon but still lacking sufficient balls to do it.

I've also tried some bar game... again i've improved and made some progress but not to a satisfactory level... even found the balls to try the apocalypse opener a few times... tried some dance floor game but again not closing any sets... Had some semi-success (making out) within friendships circles but not getting enough random girls thrown my way.

Well now, it is Friday night, all my friends are busy... and basically I can't handle it. I'm not content with my life... im not pursuing any women at the moment which bothers me a lot... i want to go talk to some but i have tried street approaches at night, and whilst i did learn from them, they just creep girls the fuck out... especially if it is on a quiet street. So I am now sitting here feeling depressed writing this... I went for a walk, and a drive, but now im back here bored out of my mind...

Any advice anyone has basically post newbie challenge? I swear i will have to go get a prostitute like some perverted weirdo if i dont mount a girl soon!!! (jokes)

Post subject: Re: Advice for a Newbie
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Honesty don't stress yourself out you'r doing more harm to yourself. My advice would to make small changes so it's not so overwhelming. Do one step at a time, try reading on a daily basis, hit the gym, cleaning your diet. That's good that your trying to interact with people. I would advise is finding a wing or friend to go with. A friend can make a approach less intimidating. Don't stress on pick up lines, just introduce yourself at first you will be anxious but it will go away. Over the coming months you will see progress and this will make you more confident. -just tip the scale-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ps don't think that approaching is creepy, its all in your head "Frame"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Whilst approaching per se may not be creepy, if you're approaching girls at nights in quiet streets, you're going to come off quite creepy. I'd be a little bit suspicious if a girl came up to me at night on a quiet street and started trying to chat me up - I'd be thinking "is she distracting me whilst someone sneaks up behind me" or something like that.

If you're doing night time, go to the busy streets (makes more sense anyway - more girls there) and the girl isn't going to get freaked out - you're just 2 people walking down a busy street with loads of other people and you decide to stop. It's less threatening.

Or of course go into clubs, bars etc. There isn't one particular place that you can or cannot chat to girls, but use your common sense - you want it to be as less threatening as possible. A quiet street in the dark is pretty threatening from a girl's point of view.

The newbie challenge is great for getting people out of their comfort zone. It's by no means going to get you laid though. It's probably more likely to make you new friends or new acquaintances/contacts. Once you've got the balls to go out and chat to anyone, then it's really all about sexual escalation. Having the balls to chat to a girl "gets you into the game" if you like, but then you've got to have the skills to stay on the pitch before you're substituted off!

One of the biggest things to do here is just to have a sexual "frame". Think of yourself as a sexual man (note; not sexy, but sexual). I'm sure you've got a picture in your head of a sexual man, the sort who is always touching women slightly suggestively, who has got the sly knowing sexual smirk, who chats to women and then brings out the raised eyebrow or whatever. Well, some of those images are a bit too Hollywood movie made up. But that sort of presence and thinking is what you should have - think of yourself in that way, and make a conscious effort in your head to try and act in that sort of way whilst chatting to girls, and you'll start to become more sexual with them (again, learning curve, sometimes you may come on too strong, other times you won't come on strong enough, experience helps you learn and adapt in the future).

After that mental issue, then it comes down mostly to touch. If you're always stood 5 yards away from the girl throughout the conversation, with a drink up against your chest, and your body sort of looking like you are nervous and wanting to get away, then you might get a friend of acquaintance out of the conversation, but you're not going to get laid. Check out majikal's guide to kino on this forum, and there are a number of other decent ones dotted around too. Basically, in your position now, start small. Just touch a girl like shaking her hand when you meet or putting your hand on her waist/small of her back if you're "ushering" her through a door. Then work up to more sexual touching when you're comfortable with touching people naturally in a non-sexual way.