PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Zurich Lair (for visitors to Zurich, Switzerland and residents living here):

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND:

Anyone living in (or visiting in the future) Zurich, Switzerland is invited to join our English language Yahoo Group, where we discuss the latest sarging theories/techniques and we discuss the unique aspects of sarging in Zurich, Switzerland. We have some very knowledgeable members in our local Lair community.

To join, just go to the following link and follow the sign-up
instructions:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sarging_Z ... witzerland

We also have a weekly Zurich Lair meeting every Saturday night with guest speakers always welcome.

Post subject: Zurich
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I just recently moved from London to Zurich. Also I am trying to improve my skills with girls and social skills etc. I am looking for others wings or mentors in Zurich to meet up with who are also looking to improve, go out and sarge etc. Anyone interested or available?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wanted: quality wingmen in Zurich, Switzerland.

Searching
Looking
Wanted
suchen

wing
Wings
wingman
wingmen

Zurich
Zuerich
Zürich

Switzerland
Swiss
Schweiz

do you still ready to do same GAME?

peace...
saturno_xD

Post subject: Re: Zurich
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi, I just recently moved from London to Zurich. Also I am trying to improve my skills with girls and social skills etc. I am looking for others wings or mentors in Zurich to meet up with who are also looking to improve, go out and sarge etc. Anyone interested or available?

Yes if you are ready :)

just answer my POST... and we see us soon

Peace... saturno_xD

Post subject: Zurich
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is TheBoyScout I'm in Zurich now. Get at me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey Guys

i'm a newbie, suck at opening (not neccersarily bad but huge AA) but improving on mid-game with girls i don't have to open.
I live in the french part (VS) but i'm open to sarge in zurich, bern wherever i have the GA/AG so travelling isn't an issue...
Question: how old are you guys?
I'm just 17 so i'm mostly looking for people i can learn from i'd do a bootcamp but for students they're pricey and try explaining your mom why you need one ;)
Anyway any PUAs, rAFCs whatever that are interested and maybe similar age i really need someone to push me into doing things i wouldn't usually do...
Just ask away if you want more info

BTW i'd be interested in your swiss or french versions of popular Community Routines especially openers.

THX
6string

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Zurich Lair (for visitors to Zurich, Switzerland and residents living here):

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND:

Anyone living in (or visiting in the future) Zurich, Switzerland is invited to join our English language Yahoo Group, where we discuss the latest sarging theories/techniques and we discuss the unique aspects of sarging in Zurich, Switzerland. We have some very knowledgeable members in our local Lair community.

To join, just go to the following link and follow the sign-up
instructions:
h t t p : groups yahoo com group Sarging_Zurich_Switzerland

We also have a weekly Zurich Lair meeting every Saturday night with guest speakers always welcome.
Hey Guys!
Is the Lair/ Sarging Group in Zürich still active?

I'm just doing a 10 week pickup trip to London (6 weeks) and Berlin (4 weeks) and would like to find some dudes to go out regularly (especially Daygame, but would be in for nightgame as well) when I'm back in Zürich (from the 8.9.13)...

So I'm wondering if the group is still alive and if there's a facebook group as well (as I don't have yahoo;-)?

Cheers Bros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, looks like there is not too much activity in Zurich PUA thread. Lets jump start it!

I live in Zurich and look for a wing at the moment. I would like to hang out with people at all levels. PM me if interested!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
I started with the game a few months ago and look for wingmen / people to send around in Zurich. PM me if interested.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, anybody up for game between st.gallen and zurich?
..let me know, im also interested in your experiences and thoughts about pickup. how you overcome fear in approaching especially during daytime, how you handle the social pressure etc.. would be great to share some stories and motivate each other to pushing the limits!