PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Today I went out to Timesquare to Approach but couldn't bring myself to do even a single one. Bitch butterflies got the best of me. And I escaped the conflict by engaging in stupid stupid idiotic videogame for the duration of 6 hours. It seems that I will have to rely on a wingman to be in my presence to help motivate me.

This is very sad news to me because this occurred despite the fact that I've spent over 2 hours motivating myself and pumping my state up in the morning. That must have failed because of the fact that there was a long commute afterwards that resulted in a statecrash.

I could go on but that will suffice for now.

I have decided to quit doing daygame for getting laid and instead focus my intention on online-game. The videos that I will do for daygame from now on will be extreme daredevil social stunts with the purpose of promoting my channel and trying to go viral. Ironically not trying to lay the girl, will probably help me with my daygame. I will write more about this as soon as I have the time. But here are the main reasons for me doing this:

1. Getting laid online with apps like Tinder is much faster and easier than getting laid via daygame
2. You can approach x100 more women faster online than you can during the daytime
3. You get more practice interacting with women than via doing direct daygame where interactions often last for short periods of time because often times the girl is in the midst of her day and has somewhere important to go.
4. I don't have approach anxiety online so my time and energy is spent efficiently. Instead of spending the entire day in timesquare and not approaching a single girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Kid, if you don't solve the underlying problem the only difference that will occur is that you'll be accused of harassing people online instead of harassing people in the street. At least you don't come off as a rapist like Luis Ramos.

The good news is that you come off less weird in the newer videos. The bad news is that the girls start picking up on it.

Honestly if you work on the underlying problem, the PUA stuff will fall in place. I think that people are afraid to tell you this for whatever reason and instead want to kick you off forums rather than deal with problems.

Here, we won't kick you off for being weird, but if you ignore our members advice, they'll slowly stop helping you.

Also kid, why do you want to be a cop? Have you ever shot a gun before? Have you ever been in a hairy situation? Become a cop for the right reasons, not the wrong ones.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Cupid, I listended to the radio show and found it quite interesting. I felt the host was trying to push his advise onto you a little too strongly but it was mostly common sense. I'll make these points though:

1. They say you should lower your standards. Well, I didn't know you had high standards. I actually don't really know what type of women you like but you don't really seem to discriminate with the women you approached in your videos so it doesn't really seem like a problem to me.

The point I want to make though is that I heard it can actually be harder to pick up a non good looking woman as opposed to a good looking woman. I think a reason for this is that the non good looking woman can wonder why you're with her when you could be with a good looking woman. Another reason is that you can be more motivated trying to pick up a good looking girl. Anyway, it's something that's open to debate at least.

2. It is possible to make a good income from youtube. And if you did post a successful pick up video of you picking up a girl and going to a nearby bathroom it would get a substantial number of views. It may not get millions of views but it would still be a lot.

I think the key thing with youtube is to get subscribers. If you post entertaining content on a consistent and regular basis your amount of subscribers should increase and so with that so will your overall viewership.

Also, you may be able to generate good income from youtube even if you don't get successful in terms of pick up. So, I think it is possible to profit of daygame. I recommend checking out George Godley's youtube channel. He's a full-time youtube poster and he talks to girls on the street and gets quite a few views even though they're mostly generally more chit chat rather than full on pick ups.

Having made those points, I do however find it weird that your desire to be a pick up guru is greater than your desire to get laid. So, yeah, maybe see if you can get laid off online dating. I have no attraction to trying online dating again myself. I don't know if it's any easier than what I usually do but if you think it will increase your changes of getting some action then go for it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Today I went out to Timesquare to Approach but couldn't bring myself to do even a single one. Bitch butterflies got the best of me. And I escaped the conflict by engaging in stupid stupid idiotic videogame for the duration of 6 hours. It seems that I will have to rely on a wingman to be in my presence to help motivate me.

This is very sad news to me because this occurred despite the fact that I've spent over 2 hours motivating myself and pumping my state up in the morning. That must have failed because of the fact that there was a long commute afterwards that resulted in a statecrash.

I could go on but that will suffice for now.

I have decided to quit doing daygame for getting laid and instead focus my intention on online-game. The videos that I will do for daygame from now on will be extreme daredevil social stunts with the purpose of promoting my channel and trying to go viral. Ironically not trying to lay the girl, will probably help me with my daygame. I will write more about this as soon as I have the time. But here are the main reasons for me doing this:

1. Getting laid online with apps like Tinder is much faster and easier than getting laid via daygame
2. You can approach x100 more women faster online than you can during the daytime
3. You get more practice interacting with women than via doing direct daygame where interactions often last for short periods of time because often times the girl is in the midst of her day and has somewhere important to go.
4. I don't have approach anxiety online so my time and energy is spent efficiently. Instead of spending the entire day in timesquare and not approaching a single girl.
1. I agree that you should decrease (not necessarily quit) daygame, and focus on other types of game.
2. Online dating is NOT like meeting people in real life. You may be able to approach 1000x women but you'll also get shot down 1000x more if you don't know what you're doing
3. You won't get more practice online than real life. The dynamics of online dating are different from real life interactions.
4. You need to work on your social circle game. And possibly night game. But social circle game first and foremost.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

holy.

fuckin.

shit.

i swear. my body is literally shaking right now - i can't believe what i just did. i actually approached a girl in the store during the DAYTIME and got her number. :D wow.

this shit is crazy. did i really just do this? WTF just happened. i'm in a state of shock and disbelief...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZmxs9ZeBw

I cannot even begin to describe the thrill and adrenaline that you feel when you have a taste of glory like this. I feel really good about myself. honestly i don't really care about the girl, and won't pursue a relationship with her because she's deaf. sorry - no offense to deaf people worldwide. but that's besides the point: I DID IT! HOORAH.

Sex sells. I've suspected that getting pussy through daygame was just a myth created by hungry marketers taking advantage of desperate virgins and D&D addicted nerds who are too socially autistic to see that's it's just one big scam lie. but now I see the truth.

It IS possible to get laid doing this: because i've seen SUCCESS with my own eyes. It's possible but bloody hard and requires daredevil balls, nerves of steel (the willingness to get rejected countless times) and social skills for calibration. Daygame pussy pursuit is an exotic sport that's not for everyone. Sorry but that's the truth.

For a while now I've been considering quitting daygame and switching to online game because (1) that's how most of the world gets laid. so I'm assuming I'll have higher chances there: especially since I can message 100 - 200 girls a day vs max 10-20 street approaches a day(if I don't end up wussying out) + i've had success online before (2) because there's only so much rejection and failure you can take before you give up. the constant failures with women was making me bitter and were creating a misogynistic attitude within me (i've been trying to fight it with affirmations but sometimes you just can't help it). (3) being in the streets is quite stressful, time consuming and sucks up a lot of energy out of me with little return. not to mention, occasionally very embarrassing and awwwwkward. sometimes i can't sleep the night before I go out sarging and i lay in bed awake the entire night. yes, i'm serious. But today's success has given me hope and the will to keep moving forward. Nothing is as motivating as a taste of victory.

i am now deciding that i shall not be quiting daygame because (1) like i said, it's POSSIBLE. (2) right now I have the habit of daytime approaching at least once a week, if I stop then it will be quite hard to get back into the cycle. (3) i've noticed that it's a lot easier now then it was when i first started. i still feel anxious and scared before i approach but only like 30% of what I used to feel. + I'm always learning new things everytime I go out. (4) i really enjoy making the vids. that's the source of half my motivation to approach, right there. (5) i've already come sooo far: it would be a shame to drop it all. If I quit on my dreram, i'll feel like i killed a fetus lol (6) this came as a shock to me but i realized being good online does NOT transfer to having good social skills in real life. seduction skills need to be developed outside the virtual world.

the last few days i tried to walk up to random girls and strike up conversation with them but for some reason I kept wussying out and/or deluding myself with bullshit excuses about why i couldn't/or shouldn't do it. i recall with crystal clear memory specifically spending over an hour getting to timesquare ONLY to end up walking aroud but not doing a single approach. this has happened multiple times. i'm finally proud of myself for having the balls to go out and do it!

what i learned today is that the main reason i was scared to approach before was because i blew up this thing way out of proportion. approaching is really not a big deal like I made it out to be: i cared too much and that made me nervous. it was only scary because I MADE it scary. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE.

you have to stop giving a fuck and honestly pay it no mind to what happens as a result of your walking up to girls. even if goes bad, so what? think like this and you'll get in the right mood. then approaching becomes easy and even fun.

the first approach of the day is usually the hardest. the hardest thing is getting yourself in the ZONE but I've found that after 5 - 10 or sometimes 15 approaches something happens to me. it's like a switch is turned on and everything changes. some beast unleashes within me and all of a sudden it becomes easy to approach and i almost feel no fear. that's what I call getting in the ZONE. it's pretty hard to get into the ZONE, so once you're in it - exploit it fully. it's best not to interrupt or distract yourself with ANYTHING else - less you lose it. even a 30 minute lunch break can be enough to kick you out of the ZONE.

someone once asked the infamous dr.destruction how he manages to enter beastmode and what he answered changed my life. he said "It's all in Approach Momentum. Approaching every single girl you see. Not letting even one slip away" Now that I think reflect on my personal experience I can understand what he's saying. Every-time you don't approach a target you know you should, it's a blow to your state. Enough of those, and you'll lose approach momentum and be kicked out of the zone.

other lessons that I learned:
1. Sometimes you only have 5 seconds to approach her. She could literally disappear in 5 seconds and you'll lose your chance. This is especially true in the street. If you hesitate, even for a moment: everything can change. So approach instantly.

2. The hardest part is getting the girl to stay after you open her. At this point, many of the girls that I approach instantly walk away. I've found that it's critical not to have an awkward silence - even for 1 second or she'll exuse herself out of the interaction. You must immediately follow up with an observation. Keep conversation in the air AT ALL TIMES until she's hooked. This rule alone will improve your game by 300%.

3. Acknowledge the mom and don't ignore her. If you win her over, she can hand you her daughter. Simply saying "hi" to her demonstrates confidence: "I know you're here and I'm not hiding from you because I know that you'll like me." :)

4. If you're approaching near a subway or bus, you have to qualify and number close her FAST. Because at any point, she may have to go. Alternatively, you can pretend that you need to take that subway or bus as well but I wouldn't say it's worth it unless she's clearly into you.

5. It's best to approach within 3 seconds but if you didn't, don't let that be an excuse not to approach her later. Just mention "I've noticed you a few minutes ago..."

6. If you're taking her on to instant date, you have to LEAD and walk infront of her. Otherwise, it will look like you're following her around and that makes you look needy. Take her hand and show her where to go.

7. Take breaks in between approaches and break up your approach quota. It's a lot easier to do 4 approaches at a time, for 3 times than it is to do 12 approaches at once.

8. Always add humor to put her at ease and to lighten up the situation so you don't come off as too serious/needy. Even if it's a lame joke and it falls flat, you've still accomplished this goal.

9. Use an indirect opener in venues where your social reputation matters such as the library or college campus. Gauge her reaction. If she looks unfriendly then avoid her. But if she responds well, follow up with a direct opener: "You're actually kind of cute. :)" However, if you open everyone with a direct opener then you risk coming across someone who is very unreceptive who may inform security.

10. If you've approached a girl in a store and she rejected you. Depending on the girl, it may be wise to not let her see you approach other girls as she can again inform security. However, if she seemed casual and laid back (like tourists are) then it's fine.

11. Never open with "Do you speak english?" because you're giving her the idea to pretend she doesn't speak it. Being approached during the daytime can be shocking and intimidating for girls, and they trick you into thinking to speak the language in order to get out of an awkward situation.

12. Don't be afraid to approach from behind - even if you don't know how she looks like. If she's not your type, then you'll back out and ask for directions. But if she turns out to be cute then you'll procceed with your direct opener.

13. Once you do a direct opener on a girl in a group, then you can no longer do one on the other girls in the same group because then you'll come off as a pickup-artist who does this to all the girls he meets. You can only go indirect on them so be aware of the members of a group. Also keep in mind, that girls in groups have ASD and are less likely to show interest because they are scared of being judged by their peers. That's why lone wolves are the best (+ no cockblockers).

14. If she feels attracted to you, exploit this by asking tough qualifying questions like "What makes you stand out from all the other girls?", by doing heavy kino and by compliance tactics such as moving her around the store. Otherwise, her attraction for you goes to waste and you miss out on the opportunity to amplify it.

15. When you're actually doing an approach, emotions take over and pickup knowledge often goes out the window. You'll notice that you accidentally stutter and break common game principles that are well-known and accepted in the seduction community.

For example: I attempted to stop a walking set today with asking for directions. I was planning on transitioning into a full blown conversation but I made the mistake of saying "Thank you." I forgot that, that's a bad trigger word. The second I said "thank you" she smiled and instantly walked off - leaving me speechless. I should have made it clear that I wasn't done talking to her instead of eliciting a goodbye anchor. I've learned this rule before but why did I break it today?

Because it takes a lot of practice and experience to integrate PUA knowledge into your skill set. We tend to forget the basics of game and that's why constantly reviewing them on a daily basis via a cheatsheet is a good idea: especially if they revolve around your stickingpoints.

16. Doing a handful of approaches 5 - 10, every time i go out sarging, is good if you want to accustom yourself to breaking approach anxiety but (1) it's not going to get me laid and (2) it's not going to get badass skills. I really need to take it to the next level, in terms of approach count and do like 20 - 25 at a time. (double what I'm used to doing). Why? Because (1) The more you approach, the higher your statistical chance of getting success. And (2) Skills do not come after a handful of practices. They come after MASSIVE MASSIVE practice of doing the same thing over and over and over and over again - until you've done it so many times, you know it like it's your backhand.

17. When I'm infield, there are so many excuses in my head - not to approach - it's insane. I need to quiet the mind and not think. JUST do. The more I analyze the situation before approaching, the more likely I am to talk myself out of it. Silence of the mind is golden.

18. According to researchers, the mind cannot distinguish between imagination and reality. That's why you feel REAL emotions and experience physiological changes during dreams and movies. To overcome approach anxiety, visualize yourself approaching targets over and over until you create a self-image that's congruent with being a pickup-artist (just don't let it become your entire identity).

x

P.s. sorry i haven't responded to comments on this FR. I'll try to do so tomorrow.

Last edited by Cupid_007 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 am 
Dedicated Member

Hey Cupid. I wasn't going to bother with your stuff anymore after the fiasco in that other thread, but you did make changes and it appears that you took my advice to heart.

I'm glad.

I would say not to go online 100% because it though it will get you laid (if you use the proper techniques to build the profile and get the number, use strong text game to set up the date, perform correctly on the date) it won't improve aspects of your life because it's really like a robotic marketing funnel which requires no thought or actual skill.

I get numbers every day off the internet. I know that area very well.

Daygame is the hardest environment people might think the club is, but it isn't the club since clubs are conducive to sex.

You seem like an extreme dude which is good. A person who takes on challenges, plus you're Russian. I don't know why, but I think every Russian guy is a bad-ass at heart. The daygame is the best environment to hone your craft. You should complete your 1000 approach goal. The online approaches don't count btw.

After reading this thread I see your perceptions on the game have changed since we last encountered each other. The ideas you have are actually solid. The biggest problem is... Your failure to subsist. You need to get your own spot. Without a place to take women, when you finally break the chains and start having a flow of numbers, you won't have proper logistics and it will cause you yet more problems with your game.

Save up $500 to pay for marketing costs and learn how to get paid traffic and convert it into passive income from this millionair: http://mediabuyerassociation.com/. Then use the $500 to create an affiliate money funnel using what he teaches you that will finance your own place.

This is one of your goals right? That's the only guy on the internet who teaches how to leverage paid traffic correctly. Everything else you will find talks about seo and other warm traffic methods that take time to implement. Trust me. I know.

I wrote an ebook and have sold it on the internet at a 154.00 a copy. It's always best to listen to people who have done things successfully that you want to. Send me a PM about your internet marketing ideas and we can talk about getting you to that $500 a month goal.

them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hey Cupid. I wasn't going to bother with your stuff anymore after the fiasco in that other thread
lol it reached 12 pages because 2 or 3 guys were debating back and forth. i was gonna read through it and respond but it got deleted before i could

Quote:
I would say not to go online 100% because it though it will get you laid (if you use the proper techniques to build the profile and get the number, use strong text game to set up the date, perform correctly on the date) it won't improve aspects of your life because it's really like a robotic marketing funnel which requires no thought or actual skill.
exactly. that's what i said too. i need to actually improve my SOCIAL skills in real life. not the virtual one.
Quote:
Daygame is the hardest environment people might think the club is, but it isn't the club since clubs are conducive to sex.
come to think of it: you're right. daygame is hardest way OUT of all the other styles of game: night, online and social circle.
Quote:

You seem like an extreme dude which is good. A person who takes on challenges, plus you're Russian. I don't know why, but I think every Russian guy is a bad-ass at heart.
haha
Quote:
You should complete your 1000 approach goal. The online approaches don't count btw.
i can't brah because it's too much pressure and stresses me out. i can't handle the anxiety of having an approach quota that huge. i decided to just do as much as i can and that's all.
Quote:

After reading this thread I see your perceptions on the game have changed since we last encountered each other. The ideas you have are actually solid.
and before they weren't? 0 . o

Quote:
The biggest problem is... Your failure to subsist. You need to get your own spot. Without a place to take women, when you finally break the chains and start having a flow of numbers, you won't have proper logistics and it will cause you yet more problems with your game.
or i could have sex at her place. or a motel. besides i cant leave my parents, it would break their heart. im not at that stage yet. maybe in a 2 or more years.

Quote:
T
I wrote an ebook and have sold it on the internet at a 154.00 a copy. It's always best to listen to people who have done things successfully that you want to. Send me a PM about your internet marketing ideas and we can talk about getting you to that $500 a month goal.
will do!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey Cupid. I wasn't going to bother with your stuff anymore after the fiasco in that other thread, but you did make changes and it appears that you took my advice to heart.

I'm glad.

I get numbers every day off the internet. I know that area very well.

You seem like an extreme dude which is good. A person who takes on challenges, plus you're Russian. I don't know why, but I think every Russian guy is a bad-ass at heart. The daygame is the best environment to hone your craft. You should complete your 1000 approach goal. The online approaches don't count btw.

After reading this thread I see your perceptions on the game have changed since we last encountered each other. The ideas you have are actually solid. The biggest problem is... Your failure to subsist. You need to get your own spot. Without a place to take women, when you finally break the chains and start having a flow of numbers, you won't have proper logistics and it will cause you yet more problems with your game.

Save up $500 to pay for marketing costs and learn how to get paid traffic and convert it into passive income from this millionair: http://mediabuyerassociation.com/. Then use the $500 to create an affiliate money funnel using what he teaches you that will finance your own place.

This is one of your goals right? That's the only guy on the internet who teaches how to leverage paid traffic correctly. Everything else you will find talks about seo and other warm traffic methods that take time to implement. Trust me. I know.

Why do I somehow doubt the certainty of that statement? Can you honestly say that you have viewed literally every single affiliate marketing plan to make that judgement?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Cupid. I wasn't going to bother with your stuff anymore after the fiasco in that other thread
lol it reached 12 pages because 2 or 3 guys were debating back and forth. i was gonna read through it and respond but it got deleted before i could

Quote:
exactly. that's what i said too. i need to actually improve my SOCIAL skills in real life. not the virtual one.
Quote:
come to think of it: you're right. daygame is hardest way OUT of all the other styles of game: night, online and social circle.
Quote:

You seem like an extreme dude which is good. A person who takes on challenges, plus you're Russian. I don't know why, but I think every Russian guy is a bad-ass at heart.
haha
Quote:
You should complete your 1000 approach goal. The online approaches don't count btw.
i can't brah because it's too much pressure and stresses me out. i can't handle the anxiety of having an approach quota that huge. i decided to just do as much as i can and that's all.
Quote:

After reading this thread I see your perceptions on the game have changed since we last encountered each other. The ideas you have are actually solid.
and before they weren't? 0 . o

Quote:
The biggest problem is... Your failure to subsist. You need to get your own spot. Without a place to take women, when you finally break the chains and start having a flow of numbers, you won't have proper logistics and it will cause you yet more problems with your game.
or i could have sex at her place. or a motel. besides i cant leave my parents, it would break their heart. im not at that stage yet. maybe in a 2 or more years.

Quote:
T
will do!
Quote:
i need to actually improve my SOCIAL skills in real life. not the virtual one.
100% true.
Quote:
daygame is hardest way OUT of all the other styles of game: night, online and social circle.
Absolutely true. Which always makes me wonder, why do guys such as yourself do it? What's the sense of taking the route that is not only the most difficult but also has the lowest chance of success? When a professional athlete lines up at the starting block they have a preference for the lane that gives them the biggest chance of success, not the most difficulty. If your aim is really to "get laid or die trying" why choose the most difficult route? Just a few questions swirling in my head.
Quote:
I agree. Numbers for numbers sake are useless. The number of approaches you make are useless if you're not achieving what you want FROM those approaches.
Quote:
or i could have sex at her place. or a motel. besides i cant leave my parents, it would break their heart.
Can you have girls over at your place? If your parents don't mind then I agree, there's no massive need to have your own place.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yep, I've viewed every IM plan that exists today that is available to the public to view. I spent many hours over on the warrior forum talking with millionaire marketers, and searched the internet for every idea that is out there. But, no need for you to believe my researching abilities. It won't put any extra dollars in my pocket.

To cupid -

You haven't experienced this yet, but trying to get a girl to take you back to her place is many many times more difficult than having her come to yours. Also, Having a girl come to a place where your parents are sitting right there watching and listening to you, and thinking you can successfully escalate under normal circumstances is a ridiculous idea.

The motel or inn is a good idea, and you can frame it as a party.

Well some of your stuff cupid...lol you know like the dead cats and black magic conversations weren't all that hot.

them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

srsly. wtf.

I've been doing daygame for a REALLY long time now but almost nothing to show for it. And I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to get lays from girls on the street.

Maybe this was all a scam created by marketers to take advantage of desperate, horny virgins like me to invest in their "real" pickup-artist products. What if this "daygame pickup" thing was just conspiracy created by evil genius business men to exploit ignorant people like me into handing over their wallets.

When people are needy, they'll believe anything just so they can HOPE. I really want to BELIEVE but I can't help but wonder: "What if I've been living a lie - pursuing a dead dream that cannot be achieved: no light at the end of the tunnel." I mean look at good looking loser and tom torerro who have been exposed for paying 'models' to participate in their "kiss close infield videos".

Maybe I should have just spent all my time on dating websites instead of dropping out of college, going out in the cold, brutal streets embarrassing myself in public, wrecking my reputation around neighborhoods, living a double life and risking my career. I've sacrificed my life to get to where I am now and what do I get in return? A lonely dick. Insults all over the internet. Public humiliation. Weird looks. Being called a "creeper".

Most people get laid through the internet via online dating websites. Maybe I should just do the same and make that my main focus. That's the thought that's been burning in my mind for the last few weeks.

On on the other hand, maybe not. Maybe it's just my lack of skill that causes me to experience an endless stream of rejections and I'll finally start to get numbers and instant dates after another 300 approaches.

10 Girls Approached in 7 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFDrngNgOuM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
srsly. wtf.

I've been doing daygame for a REALLY long time now but almost nothing to show for it. And I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to get lays from girls on the street.

Maybe this was all a scam created by marketers to take advantage of desperate, horny virgins like me to invest in their "real" pickup-artist products. What if this "daygame pickup" thing was just conspiracy created by evil genius business men to exploit ignorant people like me into handing over their wallets.

When people are needy, they'll believe anything just so they can HOPE. I really want to BELIEVE but I can't help but wonder: "What if I've been living a lie - pursuing a dead dream that cannot be achieved: no light at the end of the tunnel." I mean look at good looking loser and tom torerro who have been exposed for paying 'models' to participate in their "kiss close infield videos".

Maybe I should have just spent all my time on dating websites instead of dropping out of college, going out in the cold, brutal streets embarrassing myself in public, wrecking my reputation around neighborhoods, living a double life and risking my career. I've sacrificed my life to get to where I am now and what do I get in return? A lonely dick. Insults all over the internet. Public humiliation. Weird looks. Being called a "creeper".

Most people get laid through the internet via online dating websites. Maybe I should just do the same and make that my main focus. That's the thought that's been burning in my mind for the last few weeks.

On on the other hand, maybe not. Maybe it's just my lack of skill that causes me to experience an endless stream of rejections and I'll finally start to get numbers and instant dates after another 300 approaches.

10 Girls Approached in 7 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFDrngNgOuM
Quote:
Most people get laid through the internet via online dating websites.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

1. If your aim is to get laid why are you doing street game? Social circle game is MUCH easier and gives you less chance of rejection

2. Approaching moving sets is HARD AS FUCK. This is why you should be pre selecting those who will be more amenable to your approach. If you're approaching people in the city then chances are they are GOING somewhere and don't have the time or patience to listen to your opener. Constantly approaching moving sets, especially in the middle of a downtown area is a great way to get yourself shot down often.

3. With the first couple approaches, I get the feeling that your micro-body language and personality was a bit off. When opening you want to have a fun, slightly energetic vibe. ANYTHING you say should be said with a SMILE on your face. I felt your friend had a bit more of the "fun" vibe going.

4. The approach with "artist girl" hooked much better because she was standing and not moving. You had her attention and you were doing WELL but you jumped the gun when you started talking about "taking her out". You should have built more comfort before saying anything like that.

5. The "Australian" two set was also standing when you hooked them. I also felt the fun/happy vibe coming out a bit more. Then you became a bit too try hard and went from slightly amusing and interesting to weirdo. You felt the change yourself because your voice tone began to flounder at her reaction when she asked if you were punking her.

6. Establish a REASON for them to give you their number. Guess what? Some COMFORT would be nice. Establish something you have in commonality.

7. The two black girls you approached. Like seriously dude? CALIBRATION. I'm not saying not to approach mixed two sets, but those sets were NEVER going to go ANYWHERE and you pretty much just
wasted time on them when you could have approached sets that had a chance of going somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Anyways really, really long post about everything that has happened in my life so far and a lot has happened. But first I want to rant about a topic.

1. Rant on how I suck at networking
I can't deny a pattern when I see one and for some reason whenever I try to get wings to meetup with - somehow I end up getting overexcited. Then they feel the neediness and they don't want to wing anymore. I'd usually ignore this as just me getting paranoid but this has happened far too many times and I've lost way too many potential business contacts because of it. This is a loss because I would like to have a plethora of wingmen who I could go out with at any given time. Additionally because being famous is a priority for me it helps a lot to have contacts who I can work with and to make collab videos with.

Here's one example. This Indian kid who loves to talk to me via FB chat/phone but everytime I tell him to wing he backs out for some reason. I thought it was because he wasn't looking for wings until he posted this:

And i'm like wow. really? Really?!?! why on earth didn't you just contact me. (although in that particular situation, the last time we winged my mom and grama came along because they thought I was meeting a serial killer gay rapist through the internet. so the whole time we were approaching girls, my mom and grama were watching us. super awkward but i kept an idgaf frame and it was still cool. maybe that's why he doesn't want to wing).

I'd forget about it but yet it happened again with this youtuber who makes pickup videos. At first he was really excited to meetup and wing. He was telling me about all the bullshit about how he "coached over 20 clients for $100" haha I knew he was making that shit up to impress me but I didn't say anything. After FB videochatting, we agreed to meetup to daygame on wensday but then when the time came he backed out last second.

the same exact thing happened with yet ANOTHER youtuber - we spent over an hour shooting the shit on SPAM then agreed to meetup on monday but then he says "sorry have a toothache. can't make it." I just don't understand. Everything was going awesome until the very last second where he backs out. (P.S. We've already met once before so he knows that I'm legit.)

I'd let this go but this has happened to yet ANOTHER youtuber today. I found his youtube channel as very popular and we started chatting on twitter. Then when I mentioned the idea of doing a collab video together - he vanished. I just don't get it. What am I doing wrong?

I thought that if I just had a badass youtube channel and twitter account that proved I was legit - then finding cool wingmen wouldn't be an issue but I was wrong. I'd like to point that I'm clearly bad at networking and I just need to figure out why. I've come to the following conclusions as to why it doesn't work out.
1. I need to qualify the guys first. Have them working to win over my approval.
"How many daygame approaches have you done?"
"How many PUA books have you read?"
"How long have you been into the game for?"

2. I've noticed that when Da and I were talking about winging he would use a lot of disqualifiers and it was always "maybe" and he mentioned that he was really busy but he could FIND the time etc. I need to copy that kind of style. I feel I come across as too needy to potential wingmen and that's what scares them off. I have to be a "maybe" until they properly qualify themselves. I need to use my pickup skills - not just on girls - but to network as well.

3. Mistake number three is that I allow self-sabotage high-status behavior from potential wingman. Let me explain: Some guys would try to act really alpha and throw negs at me while talking with me as a means to sound tough. I don't bother AMOGing them back because I'm pretty chill, and I honestly don't care about the whole "Who is better or higher-status mentality?" I just want to wing. That's it. Not prove myself. However, I now feel like THIS is why guys don't want to wing with me. Because I allow them to put me down, which lowers my value and thereby I've allowed their self-sabotage behavior to take hold.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok I'm back. I could have went on for the last post for another hour but I think that's enough for now. The main point is that I have to really improve on the way I network because this negative pattern has been repeating itself for a while now and it needs to stop ASAP.

I have decided to try to keep my FR regularly updated on a daily basis detailing important daily events that are happening. Initially I thought I would do this on my own private blog but I've changed my mind. For some reason I'm not as motivated to do that and motivation is important to me so I'll stay here. This private journal will be about self-development, documenting major events that are happening and pickup.

A LOT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS and I will try to fill in the gaps as much as I can.

To begin with I have successfully cracked the formula on how to become famous. Over 4 weeks in a row, I have been successfully able to get over 650 views per video without having to resort to reddit. This is a source of great joy for me as I get 50% of my motivation to do pickup from the actual fame.

Ronnie Libra told me "That is what I think the main problem is. His HEAD is ELSWHERE, more on, "I'm making a youtube video!!" RATHER than his head is on learning and improving."

Now since I hate repeating myself I am only going to say this ONCE:

Being rejected countless of times in order to get good is an endurance test which I will not succeed in. I will give up and switch to hardcore online game. However, the amount of emotional support that I've gotten once the videos have been released has been overwhelming and proved to be highly essential for me continuing on this journey. If it wasn't for this then I would have quit a few times over. It's the fame that keeps me going through this hell. So therefore, out of the 3 videos per week that I make - in one of them I focus on being extra daredevilish and risky for the views. I usually do this when I can tell that the set is hopeless so then I'm like "fuck it. why not?" and say something overtly sexual.

(P.S. +The amount of free coaching that I've gotten from several different PUA coaches is unbelievable: and the offers keep coming. These from legit dating experts and in return I said that I could help them promote their products. The community is extremely supportive probably because I am humble enough to accept advice and constructive feedback).

MORE NEWS:

I will be staying by Luis Ramos in Baltimore for 2 weeks. I hope to do 500 approaches in 10 days. Sounds like a lot but it's only 50 a day.

he's been featured on pualingo.com and has been getting a lot of haters but people don't know him. I do. he's actually a legit daygamer, who is really motivated to learn and improve. i like winging with him because he's positive and does mass approaches and has incredible courage.

(p.s. i recently paid a shit load of money to take the FB group to over 30,000 members in an attempt to help promote my pickup videos. i hope that will help).

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]