Why you should NEVER pay for a lap dance in a strip club...


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge




Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:09 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
Without a doubt, the most frequently asked question I get about strip club mastery is, "Why shouldn't I pay for a lap dance at a strip club?" I love this question because the answer to it is the foundation of solid strip club game... and the answer is this:

The instant you pay for a lap dance you become a CUSTOMER in the eyes of the stripper. Once you become a customer to a stripper you are done seducing them as there is no recovery. A customer is the lowest status a man can have in a strip club and it means you won't be having any sex with the stripper who thinks of you as a customer.

It's like the friend-zone time a thousand!

Except now, instead of being used for your emotions, you're going to be used for your money and your time... which may be even worse. Without going into all the different ways you can fall into the "customer" trap, let's talk about how you DO want to be viewed by a stripper.

You want to be perceived as a "lover"... period... point... blank! That's it! Lovers get to have sex with strippers. Lovers get all the stripper's attention and affection without having to pay for it. Lovers get to leave the club with strippers and spend the night with them. Lovers have all the fun!

So, how does a man go about being viewed as a lover?

Simple... he does what lovers do. He asks strippers how their day was. Well, not quite, but he WILL ask them how their shift is going. He WILL ask them if they've found their "sucker" in the club, who they are going to milk as much money out of as possible. And, he WILL do this because he wants to demonstrate to a stripper that he is "above" the status of a customer and he knows not to fall into the obvious traps that most men fall into while they are in strip clubs. He may even help the stripper scan the club and find their next target, because guess what?... it certainly ISN'T them!

By demonstrating right away that you are not a customer you leave the door open to be considered something OTHER than a customer... and, it just might be someone who is going to go home with the stripper... and, THIS is what strip club mastery is all about!

Now, this is a very basic example of how to act and what to say in a strip club to maximize your chances of having the encounter of your dreams with a stripper, but I get a lot more in depth into all of this in Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status. I'll post more topics on strip club seduction soon, but if you can't wait then check out my site. Be sure to sign up for my weekly advice and tips newsletter while you're there; I put all my latest material in those. Thanks for reading!

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 am 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
You still WENT to a strip club, Though? - what is your purpose of visit? It is still greatly viewed that you're a customer since you paid £15 to get into there.

So unless you get invited in by club owners and you're there for legit other reasons then you have some serious gaming ahead of you still.

My friend has had sex with lots of strippers, he is tall, good looking, looks like a badboy so I can see why strippers appeal to him. He also had a prosthetic leg.

His method is to be cool, find out if she is single and then when she asks him for a lapdance, he will go down to the strip area and then give her money and then he says "hey, I had a good month in my business, take this money, just tell me more about your bla bla, I don't want you to dance for me"

Then she usually gives him her phone number or tells him to meet her after her shift.

I really hope for some input from you and you're not just a one post commercial guy trying to sell his ebook, if you're not I would take a look and consider buying

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Last edited by Dragula on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am
Posts: 793
as a frequenter of lap dancing establishments, i would agree to some extent but in other ways i do disagree. if you think your gonna go to a strip club and not spend any money then sadly you are mistaken, strip clubs like casinos are designed to make you part with your money whether you like it or not because they basically sell a fantasy.

firstly 99% of the time they do not sleep with their customers because you're their meal ticket and if they get fired where else could they earn £500 to £1000 a night just by taking their clothes off.

secondly never talk about the club if you do you become a customer so they go into 'stripper mode' which means in a short space of time they will say 'do you wanna dance?' talk about anything other then the club interests hobbies even sex. i once spoke to a girl in a club for 7 hours and i got one dance and didnt get charged for time or anything she just really liked me and i liked her.

if youve gained rapport with a girl and sense shes into you if you want to test the theory by creating jealousy get a dance from another girl ive done this and girls who were into me got super jealous.

lastly stay away from eastern european girls in clubs for a simple reason, they purely see it as a job. they have no desire to socialise and all they care about is the money. i know it sounds offensive but its true go into any strip club in one corner will always be the eastern europeans all miserable and when they approach they will start with lets have some sexy fun lets go for a dance.

_________________
life sucks and then you die! deal with it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:14 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
PEBBLE wrote:
So unless you get invited in by club owners and you're there for legit other reasons then you have some serious gaming ahead of you still.


Thanks for the reply... You actually hit on the correct way to approach strip club game in your comment. Until you are granted VIP status and invited to the club (which you WILL be if you follow my advice) you need to have ANOTHER REASON as to why you are in the strip. But, here's the thing... no one needs to know what this reason is. You can answer any way you want or avoid the question completely! To the cold and bitchy strippers (and you will know who they are) you can just tell them to, "Mind your own business." and reverse the question back on them, "Why are YOU here?" (Deflection is a great communication skill that will help you in all areas of your life, not just in strip clubs, btw.) "Why are you here?" is a standard question that strippers will ask, especially if they are intrigued by you. It will most likely come up in your interactions with strippers so you need to have at least one default answer to this question (assuming the stripper is being warm and nice to you and you FEEL like answering the question). I have given just about every answer to this question that you can imagine, but here are my default answers that not only answer the question directly, they convey all the right sub-communication:

If it's my first time in the club:

"I'm just visiting [insert city] on business. I asked the guy in the lobby of my hotel where I should go to have a good time and they told me [insert strip club] and here I am."

If it's not my first time in the club:

"Because I like this place. It's got the right vibe for me... not to mention attractive scenery [wink]. Besides, normal bars and clubs just don't do it for me. You see that sign above the door? It should say, 'Leave your innocence at the door because in here it's Opposite Day.'"

The key with any answer you give is to make it seem that you are comfortable in the strip club scene and that the main reason you are there is NOT for the strippers... you are there for a good time, first and foremost! This not only sets you apart from other customers it will usually prevent strippers from even asking you for a dance in the first place! You're killing two birds with one stone, now... not to mention intriguing the shit out of the strippers who stop to talk to you!

This is the heart of strip club mastery... INTRIGUE

Set yourself apart from every other customer in the club and use your sub-communication to answer questions before they come up. Demonstrate value and comfort. And, it's not just strippers we're talking about. Be consistent with your answers as you interact with the other staff (e.g., waitresses, shot girls, DJs, bartenders, doormen, bouncers, managers, etc.). Cultivate intrigue wherever you can. The more intrigue you build, the faster you will be awarded with VIP status... and, that's when the real fun begins!

But, that's another story.

And, yes, I came to this forum to help, not sell books. I will answer as many questions as I can, but I know that there is only so much of my 15 years of strip club experience that I can put in these posts. It took me 7 months to get everything organized and developed in my book so I can personally attest to the amount of information it contains. If you don't want to read my book, you don't have to... hang out with me in these threads; but, for those who don't want to wait and jump right in... my book exists... and there's a 60-day hassle-free trial period.

Anyone else have questions? Just ask.

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 pm 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
strodiggs wrote:
PEBBLE wrote:
So unless you get invited in by club owners and you're there for legit other reasons then you have some serious gaming ahead of you still.


Thanks for the reply... You actually hit on the correct way to approach strip club game in your comment. Until you are granted VIP status and invited to the club (which you WILL be if you follow my advice) you need to have ANOTHER REASON as to why you are in the strip. But, here's the thing... no one needs to know what this reason is. You can answer any way you want or avoid the question completely! To the cold and bitchy strippers (and you will know who they are) you can just tell them to, "Mind your own business." and reverse the question back on them, "Why are YOU here?" (Deflection is a great communication skill that will help you in all areas of your life, not just in strip clubs, btw.) "Why are you here?" is a standard question that strippers will ask, especially if they are intrigued by you. It will most likely come up in your interactions with strippers so you need to have at least one default answer to this question (assuming the stripper is being warm and nice to you and you FEEL like answering the question). I have given just about every answer to this question that you can imagine, but here are my default answers that not only answer the question directly, they convey all the right sub-communication:

If it's my first time in the club:

"I'm just visiting [insert city] on business. I asked the guy in the lobby of my hotel where I should go to have a good time and they told me [insert strip club] and here I am."

If it's not my first time in the club:

"Because I like this place. It's got the right vibe for me... not to mention attractive scenery [wink]. Besides, normal bars and clubs just don't do it for me. You see that sign above the door? It should say, 'Leave your innocence at the door because in here it's Opposite Day.'"

The key with any answer you give is to make it seem that you are comfortable in the strip club scene and that the main reason you are there is NOT for the strippers... you are there for a good time, first and foremost! This not only sets you apart from other customers it will usually prevent strippers from even asking you for a dance in the first place! You're killing two birds with one stone, now... not to mention intriguing the shit out of the strippers who stop to talk to you!

This is the heart of strip club mastery... INTRIGUE

Set yourself apart from every other customer in the club and use your sub-communication to answer questions before they come up. Demonstrate value and comfort. And, it's not just strippers we're talking about. Be consistent with your answers as you interact with the other staff (e.g., waitresses, shot girls, DJs, bartenders, doormen, bouncers, managers, etc.). Cultivate intrigue wherever you can. The more intrigue you build, the faster you will be awarded with VIP status... and, that's when the real fun begins!

But, that's another story.

And, yes, I came to this forum to help, not sell books. I will answer as many questions as I can, but I know that there is only so much of my 15 years of strip club experience that I can put in these posts. It took me 7 months to get everything organized and developed in my book so I can personally attest to the amount of information it contains. If you don't want to read my book, you don't have to... hang out with me in these threads; but, for those who don't want to wait and jump right in... my book exists... and there's a 60-day hassle-free trial period.

Anyone else have questions? Just ask.


Thanks for the detailed post. Personally, I do not view strippers as hookers like a lot of guys and they ooze sex appeal, I had a fling with one that i met in a night club which was one of the most erotic moments of my life so I am really keen on mastering the strip clubs.

Of course I am speculating right now, but:

Quote:
The key with any answer you give is to make it seem that you are comfortable in the strip club scene and that the main reason you are there is NOT for the strippers... you are there for a good time, first and foremost! This not only sets you apart from other customers it will usually prevent strippers from even asking you for a dance



Quote:
If it's my first time in the club:

"I'm just visiting [insert city] on business. I asked the guy in the lobby of my hotel where I should go to have a good time and they told me [insert strip club] and here I am."

If it's not my first time in the club:

"Because I like this place. It's got the right vibe for me... not to mention attractive scenery [wink]. Besides, normal bars and clubs just don't do it for me. You see that sign above the door? It should say, 'Leave your innocence at the door because in here it's Opposite Day.'"


Do you not think it is kind of game over just by the fact that you have walked into a strip club and paid entry fee? - How does that greet you with VIP status by paying entry fee's then reject all the lap dances from the girls and then just end up being that guy??? (i'am still speculating here)

I have paid for some ebooks in the past and probably tried strip club game 6/7 times in my time, but seems like it would be something I would consistently need to do every weekend. I am not cheap but £15 entry fee every time adds up. of course, that is investment if I do succeed and have some sexy fuck buddy strippers but iI just wonder how long it will take me to get to that level?

The advice on strip game that I have studied are, 2 types of ways:

1) Find out if she is single and then when she asks you for a lap dance, go down to the strip area and then give her the money and then he says "hey, I had a good month in my business, take this money, just tell me more about your bla bla, I don't want you to dance for me"

Then best case scenario, she gives you her phone number or tells you to meet her after her shift. (this is my fav method apart from the whole giving her money part)

The psychology is that you're so different and don't treat her like a piece of meat and you'e generous and not expecting anything in return.

2) Go in with a friend, take turns on being the guy that invited his friend to the strip club, so you would alternate it so it seems that the friend is there only for his buddy to get out of the customer frame.

Then it's pretty much connected with the girls, get deep, and at all costs, not buy a dance. The former is easier said than done. Also, cocaine invites help apparently, but that is not my thing.


I hope your method is something different than those 2? , seems to be more like #2 judging by your response, I will check your website, I really wanna get the hang of it.

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:06 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
xcrazyoney2kx wrote:
if you think your gonna go to a strip club and not spend any money then sadly you are mistaken, strip clubs like casinos are designed to make you part with your money whether you like it or not because they basically sell a fantasy.


This is a really good point... I'm glad you brought it up.

My first suggestion around this would be to get to the club before 8:00pm (or whatever time they start charging a cover). This can save you anywhere from $5.00 up to $50.00 depending on the club and what is happening at the club that night (e.g., strip clubs always charge more on Saturday nights when the UFC pay-per-view is on). Once you're in the club, you don't have to spend ANY money if you don't want to! Sure, you're going to get hit up by everyone pushing their shit on to you, but just get used to saying "No thanks." In the beginning you only need one ally... and that's the bartender. Order a drink (non-alcoholic, if you prefer) and chat up the barkeep. Let the evening unfold around you. An added benefit of being at the club before the night shift starts is that you can create the feeling of home-field-advantage. Set up shop, get comfortable, and OWN the space around you... everyone who comes in the club after you is a guest in YOUR reality now!

Years ago, I ended up living in my car broke as shit. I didn't even have a phone. I started meeting my friends at a particular strip club because they couldn't call me and they knew there was a good chance at finding me in this club (I started calling it my office). I didn't... and couldn't... pay for a damn thing during this entire time (about six weeks) and it ended up being THE most successful stretch of my strip club game to date. I made more progress and met more good people than any other time period I can think of (and, of course, spent less money). It was during this time that I realized that money didn't mean shit! It was attitude... ATTITUDE is everything!

Lastly, just because strip clubs are selling a fantasy doesn't mean you have to buy into it. You're selling your own fantasy. Make the strippers buy into your fantasy first. Control the frame! Strip club game, as with all skills, takes time to master. For this reason, find a cheap club where you can practice. Just be sure to always tip your bartender!

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:48 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
Quote:
Thanks for the detailed post. Personally, I do not view strippers as hookers like a lot of guys and they ooze sex appeal, I had a fling with one that i met in a night club which was one of the most erotic moments of my life so I am really keen on mastering the strip clubs.

Of course I am speculating right now, but:

Do you not think it is kind of game over just by the fact that you have walked into a strip club and paid entry fee? - How does that greet you with VIP status by paying entry fee's then reject all the lap dances from the girls and then just end up being that guy??? (i'am still speculating here)

I have paid for some ebooks in the past and probably tried strip club game 6/7 times in my time, but seems like it would be something I would consistently need to do every weekend. I am not cheap but £15 entry fee every time adds up. of course, that is investment if I do succeed and have some sexy fuck buddy strippers but iI just wonder how long it will take me to get to that level?

The advice on strip game that I have studied are, 2 types of ways:

1) Find out if she is single and then when she asks you for a lap dance, go down to the strip area and then give her the money and then he says "hey, I had a good month in my business, take this money, just tell me more about your bla bla, I don't want you to dance for me"

Then best case scenario, she gives you her phone number or tells you to meet her after her shift. (this is my fav method apart from the whole giving her money part)

The psychology is that you're so different and don't treat her like a piece of meat and you'e generous and not expecting anything in return.

2) Go in with a friend, take turns on being the guy that invited his friend to the strip club, so you would alternate it so it seems that the friend is there only for his buddy to get out of the customer frame.

Then it's pretty much connected with the girls, get deep, and at all costs, not buy a dance. The former is easier said than done. Also, cocaine invites help apparently, but that is not my thing.

I hope your method is something different than those 2? , seems to be more like #2 judging by your response, I will check your website, I really wanna get the hang of it.


I can tell you've spent some time thinking about strip club game; you're asking some good questions. First, and foremost, I am with you on encounters with strippers being some of the best sexual experiences and I certainly don't think that strippers are hookers. People who think that generally aren't looking between the lines. Their understanding of strip clubs is cloudy because they can't see through the illusion that only appears to work with money. That being said... many men (and couples) will offer strippers ridiculous amounts of cash and prizes to sleep with them, and yes, SOME strippers will oblige and go home with them, but for the most part you'll never see it... you'll only hear it whispered in the dark corners of the club. The strippers who have sex in the club are dumb because there's so many cameras nowadays that they will eventually get caught and booted. These strippers never last long and I don't waste my time on them. I'm looking for the professional stripper at clubs and it's what I specialize in. These are the fun ones who have their shit together and dance because they want to, not because they have to:

PRO TIP: Strippers come in two flavors: strippers who dance to live, and strippers who live to dance. Focus on the latter of these two.

I know strippers who have masters and doctorate degrees who figured out that they can make more money dancing in a month than most people make in a year. They drive from city to city going wherever the action is and they kill it. Because they have their own money they could give a shit about a dude's money; it won't matter how much money you throw at them.

Okay, back to your reply...

No, I do NOT think it's game over just by paying a cover charge at a club. Here's why... because NO ONE on the inside is going to even know if you paid an entry fee. Once you're inside it's so damn dark in most of these clubs that you can literally disappear if you want to (but you don't). Plus, like I mentioned in an earlier reply, show up to clubs right before the night shift so you can get in without paying a cover; I don't like paying AT ALL when I go to clubs.

As to your game method #1... HELL NO! Do not spend or otherwise give your money to strippers BEFORE you sleep with them. You want them to want your dick, not your money! Withhold the money... give them the dick!

As to your game method #2... Avoid going to strip clubs with other men. You can take girls with you, but not dudes. You're just adding an element of difficulty to the game that doesn't need to be there. Get comfortable going to clubs by yourself. YOU are easier to seduce (i.e., go home with a stripper) if you're by yourself and I've had some CRAZY shit go down that would have never happened if I wasn't alone.

PRO - TIP: Strippers will sleep with you if you are three things: FUN, SAFE, and DISCREET. You can't be discreet if your buddy already knows. I think this applies to all heterosexual women, too.

Here's what I suggest. Spend the time to figure out the club to see who "runs the hive". Then seduce THAT person! Get your VIP status first... or, at the very least, make an attempt to befriend the person and get the good vibes flowing. The key to doing this correctly is by understanding Hive Theory.

I talk about Hive Theory in my book and it's the model I use to break down how strip clubs work, but more importantly, I use it to figure out how the power dynamic works in a particular club. Who's making the VIP decision? I can typically do this in a single evening, maybe two. Once I find out when they're working (and this is KEY) I will then "accidentally" happen to be in the club when they're there... and then its game on! In most cases, I can get official VIP status within three visits. I've advised many friends on how to get VIP status in strip clubs and most, not all, have been able to do it so I know it's not just me. Since you sound like you already know what you're doing in a strip club I would think you can do it in less than a week... say, going in every other night.

I certainly hope my method is different from the other stuff that's out there. I don't know enough about what other people are writing about to know for sure. One thing I DO know is that my game works and I have a smile on my face as I'm writing this.

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 pm 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
You know what, i thought you were going to be a douche bag that just wants to spill his ebook everywhere and get a little passive income...

But your replies are great and in depth. I will give it an open minded read and IF it is the same generic shit, I will opt for the refund. But if it is the real deal, then you deserve the money.

The main thing about learning game theory is, that things always seem to be American themed which sucks because I know for a fact, the local strip clubs in the north of England, do not have early door fee. If they do, I can't imagine being stuck there for 4 hours without buying at least a a drink, so I guess infiltrating the VIP man is where it would be for me otherwise it is gonna cost me some serious £££.

Will purchase later and perhaps post an honest review here.

Thanks.

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:05 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
PEBBLE wrote:
You know what, i thought you were going to be a douche bag that just wants to spill his ebook everywhere and get a little passive income...

But your replies are great and in depth. I will give it an open minded read and IF it is the same generic shit, I will opt for the refund. But if it is the real deal, then you deserve the money.

The main thing about learning game theory is, that things always seem to be American themed which sucks because I know for a fact, the local strip clubs in the north of England, do not have early door fee. If they do, I can't imagine being stuck there for 4 hours without buying at least a a drink, so I guess infiltrating the VIP man is where it would be for me otherwise it is gonna cost me some serious £££.

Will purchase later and perhaps post an honest review here.

Thanks.


That's really cool of you and I appreciate your support. I'm new to this forum and everyone has been cool so far. I'm glad I found a couple people that like strip club game as much as me. It's hard to talk about this stuff without it sounding like I'm boasting or bragging, but I know that if anyone spends a little time talking to me about this they will see that I know what I'm talking about and I'm just trying to help. As I progress in my own quest for mastery it becomes less and less about me... it's becoming more about seeing if I can show OTHER people how to do. After all, that is the proof of true mastery... you must be able to TEACH your skill, not just acquire it.

One of my early readers lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is attempting to translate my book in French as he thinks it will go over well with the pick up community in France. I know from talking to him that he, too, is frustrated and believes the pick up community to be "Americanized". He was refreshed by my book and believes people in France could benefit from it (at least that's what he told me when he sold me on the project). I've also been speaking with a guy from Japan who wants to translate it into Japanese who told me pretty much the same thing; however, he's turning out to be a flake so that project is probably a dead end. I'm really interested to get your feedback and hearing what you think as you can provide insight from yet another country. I think you can apply my methodology worldwide as, although the culture may be very different, the business and psychology of strip clubs will not vary much.

I see you are a Forum Leader. I don't know what that means exactly, but if you like my book and want to write a review I may be able to use it on my website. I could reciprocate with a link and a recommendation, of course. Good to meet you and thanks for the chat. Hit me up anytime.

Diggs

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 am 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
Thanks bro

strodiggs wrote:
I see you are a Forum Leader.


Ha no, that just means I post too much

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 pm 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
Sorry i took so long, check out your bank account.

Will give it a read when I get a chance.

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:45 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am
Posts: 793
i agree totally with the guy who wrote on this post, i would like to add to.. be very careful of the clubs that you decide to visit. me personally i only frequent clubs that i know very well i know the bouncers bar staff etc. i also recommend the bigger chain clubs rather then one off dingy clubs.. im from london so i would say either spearmint rhino or platinum lace are the best in london both of whom have day deals. stringfellows are ridiculously expensive its like £20 entrance at all times and if you drink the cheapest beer is £7. a word of warning about the smaller independent clubs especially in london a lot of them are 'clip joints' especially in the soho area. basically what a clip joint is, is they will charge you excessive amounts for services in the bar like charge for table service ridiculous amounts or the girl will order champagne and charge you for it its usually the most expensive drink behind the bar, when you cant pay you either get roughed up or taken to an atm by 2 bouncers make you withdraw cash then rough you up. these places are usually gangster run and extremely dangerous. thankfully i ve never had the experience because i only go to big well known ones, i ve heard about bills for the bar for 1 drink and table service being £200-£300 in a clip joint

_________________
life sucks and then you die! deal with it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
PEBBLE wrote:
Sorry i took so long, check out your bank account.

Will give it a read when I get a chance.


Ha, I wish! There's a pretty big delay from time of order to when I get any payout. I think they have to wait in case of charge backs, returns, etc. In any event, thanks for ordering. It sounds like you enjoy this stuff as much as me so I'm sure you'll like it. The one-liners I put in the book are lethal in clubs... have fun tonight!

Diggs,

P.S. - I saw that you signed up for my strip club secrets e-zine, but haven't opted in, yet. Be sure to click the link inside the verification email. I put all my latest stories and advice in those.

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 13
xcrazyoney2kx wrote:
i agree totally with the guy who wrote on this post, i would like to add to.. be very careful of the clubs that you decide to visit. me personally i only frequent clubs that i know very well i know the bouncers bar staff etc. i also recommend the bigger chain clubs rather then one off dingy clubs.. im from london so i would say either spearmint rhino or platinum lace are the best in london both of whom have day deals. stringfellows are ridiculously expensive its like £20 entrance at all times and if you drink the cheapest beer is £7. a word of warning about the smaller independent clubs especially in london a lot of them are 'clip joints' especially in the soho area. basically what a clip joint is, is they will charge you excessive amounts for services in the bar like charge for table service ridiculous amounts or the girl will order champagne and charge you for it its usually the most expensive drink behind the bar, when you cant pay you either get roughed up or taken to an atm by 2 bouncers make you withdraw cash then rough you up. these places are usually gangster run and extremely dangerous. thankfully i ve never had the experience because i only go to big well known ones, i ve heard about bills for the bar for 1 drink and table service being £200-£300 in a clip joint


Thanks for bringing this up. I definitely recommend finding a club where you are comfortable and can practice in, but I don't like visiting the same club over and over. If you stay too long you will lose your intrigue and become a "regular", which is worse than a "customer". For this reason, check out new spots where people don't know you and can start from scratch. Not only will this routine establish a little mystery about you, it will constantly test your skills. As you get better at this you will want to push yourself to see just how much you know. At least that's the quest I seem to be on.

That being said... Find a couple good clubs where you feel comfortable and aren't forced to spend money. Your goal should be to relax and be entertained. Btw, Spearmint Rhino's are excellent clubs. Being a global brand, they are typically operated similarly and are easy to figure out.

PRO TIP: Find and make FRIENDS with dancers who work at the big, expensive clubs when they are working the smaller clubs (they usually aren't exclusive to just one club). Then get them to give you guest passes to the big clubs so that you can "visit" them when they're working there. Then use your free pass to practice in the big leagues!

Diggs

_________________
Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
http://www.StripClubMastery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:13 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am
Posts: 793
i agree to an extent about visiting clubs over and over. i wouldnt recommend visiting the same clubs over and over however clubs like spearmint usually have a high turnover of their girls so youll see different girls all the time. i personally dont use strip clubs for pickup, but i have picked up in them. obviously going out to normal clubs is always good too i would never suggest just going to strip clubs for pickup. in certain ways theyre good you dont need to approach they do it for you. the flip side of that is if you dont approach outside of a strip club you dont strike up conversation. i personally only go to 2 because i know some of the staff and i dont use them to pickup unless theres a girl who is geniunely interested rather then asking for a dance.

_________________
life sucks and then you die! deal with it


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: