PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

when can you tell if a woman has a boyfriend, and she been keeping it a secret (when the girl is full of shit) and how to deal with that situation?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
when can you tell if a woman has a boyfriend, and she been keeping it a secret (when the girl is full of shit) and how to deal with that situation?
After you have slept with her and she phones her boyfriend in the morning with something along the lines of "Baby you know I have college work to do, I will see you tonight".

Or

There are plenty of canned material that allow her to confirm whether she has a boyfriend or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i like to use this. after a decent conversation, you know...fluff kino negs etc etc etc:

me: so anyways, let me get your opinion on something else, since youre so full of knowledge.
her: okay, go.
me: okay, so i have this (woman related to you, but distantly [aunt, etc.]). and she decides to go and get her boyfriends name tatted on her arm here. but the thing is, his name is (ugly name, like 'butch'). hah. so what do you think of that? would you ever get your bf's name tatted?
her: oh no. haha.
me: thats good, shows you got a good head on you shoulders. whats your boyfriends name anyways?
her: one of two things...
1 - i dont have one. (keep going, youre in the clear.)
2 - its "boys name". (here, either pull a bfd, or talk for a sec more and mid sentence fake a phone call and eject.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 pm 

My solution: I dont care. Its her problem, not mine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i like to use this. after a decent conversation, you know...fluff kino negs etc etc etc:

me: so anyways, let me get your opinion on something else, since youre so full of knowledge.
me: okay, so i have this (woman related to you, but distantly [aunt, etc.]). and she decides to go and get her boyfriends name tatted on her arm here. but the thing is, his name is (ugly name, like 'butch'). hah. so what do you think of that? would you ever get your bf's name tatted?
me: thats good, shows you got a good head on you shoulders. whats your boyfriends name anyways?
2 - its "boys name". (here, either pull a bfd, or talk for a sec more and mid sentence fake a phone call and eject.)

that's a great routine. i'm going to have to use that sometime.
i love how it casually brings the subject up in a completely unrelated way, and then jumps straight to asking her so naturally. so much better than presupposing and randomly referring to "her boyfriend" in the conversation to see how she reacts (i think that one's a bit trite by now anyways and she might be wise to it).

~Luminova~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

that's a great routine. i'm going to have to use that sometime.
i love how it casually brings the subject up in a completely unrelated way, and then jumps straight to asking her so naturally. so much better than presupposing and randomly referring to "her boyfriend" in the conversation to see how she reacts (i think that one's a bit trite by now anyways and she might be wise to it).
thank you, i appreciate it. also, you could go about her being single by saying something like this: "oh really? hm. whats a pretty girl like yourself doing without one? im kinda surprised."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice routine about the bf's name tattooed. Will try it out. Cheers.

Just one quick thing though. Always remember that the girl may use that she has a bf as a shit test when she doesnt in fact. I've had a few experiences of it. The girls told me that they just use it to keep the guy at a distance/arms reach. Clever tactic. Most guys are going to walk away. Just like when you open a 2 set with a guy and a girl. Sometimes they guy will say they are married/in a relationship and when you turn to the girl to further enquire, she'll sometimes say 'I'm not married to him' lol.

In fact, I had this model friend, HB9 for face, we were out with friends, she told me to be her bf for the night to keep the guys off of her. lol.

So, if the girl does say she has a bf, don't just eject, probe a little bit, find out more, get past her shit test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You shouldn't need to know. If he is in proximity- she will tell you. Other than that, it's a hurdle.

Girls ALWAYS flirt with a guy when the boyfriend is not around them, or their boyfriends friends are not near, or any news can get back to the boyfriend.

If you can sweep her off her feet and get her all high giggly and feel good- her friends will even encourage it and keep it a secret...

I know, it sounds bad

It just makes you realise that even if you're in a relationship- the game never ends!

Seduction takes a few hours
but attraction is till you go your seperate ways.

have fun

www.modernmanliving.com