Post subject: What went wrong?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

So I was staying at The Generator Hostel in Berlin, with some friends of mine. And there was a bar there. I'm not gonna bullshit about the environment, but go straight to the point:

There were nothing but a lot of HB's there. I spotted a nice HB7 and asked her to join me and my friends at a table. She joined and we started small talking. I noticed she was drunk as hell.

ME: So where are you from?
HB7: I'm from Denmark. How about you?
ME: I'm from Sweden.

[Bla, bla, bla, bla, blaaaaa............]

ME: Hey, you look a little drunk. [Weak neg]
HB7: Noooo.... I'm fiiiiineee.. [Denial]
ME: You should go get your friends. It would be fun to meet them [Showing no interest in her].
HB7: Yeah, okay. [Walks away].

Now here comes the part that spoiled it all: 5 or 6 AMOG's approach her and her friends. I see them talking to each other and laughint. SHIT.

ME: Should I go get her?
WING: Yes, go go!

ME: We were just ordering some more drinks. Are your friends gonna join us? [Her friends were busy talking to the AMOG's, so I had to ask HER]
HB7: I don't know.. They seem a little shy.
ME: Okay. I better go back to the party. Come if you want. [Walking away before she says anything]

My plan seemed to work. 5 minutes later, she came to our table again. We got to talk for just a moment, before she went away with the AMOG's again. SHIT, again.

I walk up to her.
ME: We're gonna take some crazy drunken pictures together. Join us if you'd like.
HB7 (Here is where it all fucked up): We'll see. I'm here with some friends now.

Hell no! Somewhere, I totally failed. So I walked back to our table and notfied my wing and my other friend.

What went wrong? This is something that I have been asking myself, and I need your confirmation: All the routines and shit only work on sober HB's, right? Coz when they're drunk, they don't seem interested in talking at all. Would be helpful if somebody explained all that to me.

Thanks,

Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When a girls drunk you need to match her level of energy and stupidity. Muck around more, and offer energy and value. Its not a good idea to neg a girl about being drunk as well. Cos drinking is something people do when they wanna go crazy and not give a shit, you need to celebrate this lust for freedom rather than stifling it. Cos the same "fuck it" attitude that makes girls drink, act studpid and break the rules, is the attitude that might lead her to have a one night stand.

Also I think you were putting too much responsibility on her, hows she gonna persuade her whole crew plus some random guys to come to a table of a guy shes just met? Maybe you could have tried to break into the bigger group, befriend the amogs. Remeber most guys go out looking for fun and banter, very few amog maliciously, so just being loud and friendly is enough to get into most mixed sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So basically, what I should do in those kind of situations is:

Do not put too much responsibility on her.
Not neg her for drinking.
Don't bullshit a lot and talk because she is too drunk for it. Give her energy instead.

Tell me if I'm getting this: The "gaming routines" should simply NOT be used when somebody is as drunk as her.

Thank you for the help, I'm gonna read that carefully again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
Hey man, look... ( and please read it through )

NOTE:::NOTE:::NOTE
In my personal opinion, you dont game a drunk girl unless your only objective is having a one night stand. Since, yes, to correctly game a drunk girl, your energy and stupidity lvs must be equal or similar to your targets, it might lower your value to act like that.. imagine, acting like that, right infront of the eyes of one of the targets friends, the friend that wasnt THAT drunk and did notice you trying to get her...

Plz man, dont lower your value by acting drunk, or being so. Demonstrate to yourself and the group your alpha-ness by taking control of the situation, your actions and decisions.
NOTE:::NOTE:::NOTE

but now, your problem is "what should you have done that night."... first of all.

The targets energy lv was high, or at least she wanted it to be (get more alcohol and see if you get higher)... You aproached her, but did some small talk...
You didnt mention if you escalated any kino, which im guessing you didnt, or else the girl would have felt you a bit more ( shes drunk, shes easily aproachable, and since her mind is kinda shutting down cuz of the effects of alcohol, her body will be her main conductor and transmitter for her feelings, emotions and sensations.
So, yes, u should have escalated kino a bit..worked her body a bit more. THen why the small talk?... the girls energy lv was high and you went with a small talk??

Now, having a wing its cool, but seems that your wing sent you to an instant turn down, cuz you aproached the girl again now, showing INTEREST ( the moment you aproached her only to ask her to join you, makes you look, like you guys arent having a good time by yourselves, and you need some one else to get the party started) at least to her drunk girl eyes... Huge DLV when she set ya back to your spot. but its ok, no big deal.. but then you came back to ask her (again YOU ASKED HER) to go take some crazy drunk pics with you. Now that 2nd attempt to get her to your spott was futile. She had already turned you down once, and you went back.

now i wonder, why would you ask her where shes from?... thats kinda like... she doesnt care about your origins, and neither do you care about hers...be real. think if we take it from there, you are gonna end up asking her age and sign.. ok.

YOu started off asking some weak questions, giving her a weak neg, and showed no interest in her, plus you could have escalated kino a bit, like holding her shoulder, hip or whatever. butdidnt, THink that you might have conveyed "not having that much of a great time", might have even seemd like you were tired, bored, or didnt have no interest on making friends.

what I think you should have done is, open her, chat her up, give her big negs, escalade kino ( touch her back, hold her a bit with a lot of confidence in yourself), get her to your spot but dont make her sitt ( remember shes drunk, and being in a still sitting position might make her feel bored, tired or even sleepy)... make her laugh more and more, body rock, huge negs (as you escalate kino further).. then move her again to where she was with her friends, and there, right in front of everybody ask her to introduce you to them, theres no chance of her not coming back to you, because you already made her look like she brought you with them, youre already there... Besides you can always FTC if youre not at your own table, wich gives you an advantage. If youre at your table, with your friends, early on the game, theres no way to FTC... and make her feel afraid of loosing an interesting playful guy like you, instead you brought her, and the one feeling afraid of loss is you.

Make some games to get her to comply to them, hand games, bar bet game, whatever, to keep the level of energy going up, and keep her interested, spend time with her, and make her invest into you. Now for those AMOGS, they dont know your target, neither do you, but you have talked to your target before, you can use her as a jump start to get to know her friends, and the Amogs ( displaying hude DHV by showing everybody whos the alpha guy ). Know its difficult to notices this, but Amogs and obstacles can be seen as oportunities to show them whos alpha, whos the interesting one, whos more socially proofed, who can have fun, who can make friends at ease, that person,my friend should have been you.

try being more adventurous, more confident about negin hard, escalade kino faster, be confident about your touch. Peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude, I cannot explain how detailed and helpful that was!
I totally get it now. I will read this and try it out the next time I feel like gaming a drunk chick.

It's gonna be hard to be the AMOG of the AMOG's because they're always with friends and they outgame me easily.
Anyways, thank you for taking the time to write that explanation.

Peace!

Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
no need to thank me, dude.. thank you that you are playing game now and youve decided to have a new fresh perspective on this "aproaching women" matters.... im glad you could use my advice...

Another thing.. quickly... you said...

It's gonna be hard to be the AMOG of the AMOG's because they're always with friends and they outgame me easily.

and YES ITS GONNA BE HARD; just to start, hard to play game and overcome aproach anxiety.. now that you are up to the challenge ..., you are not gonna be AMOG of any AMOG, YOu are going to be the ALPHA DUDE.. the leader of those people, and NO.. they cant outgame you, you will out game them... because, they've got no game, they are AFCs, trying to impress girls, they are not interesting, yes they laugh, but so can you, and yes they bring friends, but so can you, and they dont know what theyre doing, and you DO know what you do and what they do... you have a much more stronger role now...

you are not just to befriend those people, you are to become their leader, unconciouslly** they WILL follow, and the girls... pff.. sure they will.

are you with me? ;)

everythings hard the first times you do it, but let the field show you the ways of the force.. haha... and you will start seeing the results of having a STRONGER FRAME, knowing that you have a more important role ;)

PEACE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
no need to thank me, dude.. thank you that you are playing game now and youve decided to have a new fresh perspective on this "aproaching women" matters.... im glad you could use my advice...

Another thing.. quickly... you said...

and YES ITS GONNA BE HARD; just to start, hard to play game and overcome aproach anxiety.. now that you are up to the challenge ..., you are not gonna be AMOG of any AMOG, YOu are going to be the ALPHA DUDE.. the leader of those people, and NO.. they cant outgame you, you will out game them... because, they've got no game, they are AFCs, trying to impress girls, they are not interesting, yes they laugh, but so can you, and yes they bring friends, but so can you, and they dont know what theyre doing, and you DO know what you do and what they do... you have a much more stronger role now...

you are not just to befriend those people, you are to become their leader, unconciouslly** they WILL follow, and the girls... pff.. sure they will.

are you with me? ;)

everythings hard the first times you do it, but let the field show you the ways of the force.. haha... and you will start seeing the results of having a STRONGER FRAME, knowing that you have a more important role ;)

PEACE

Nice! So are you saying that I should start with changing my ways of thinking? I will totally take your advice!

Haha thanks again :wink:

Ben.