PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was in a bar with some friends in my local town and we ended up merging with a group of female students. so i did my best to open each girl talk to them. i opened a girl with something on the top of my head and asking if she though derren brown was atractive and she said no. i continued by saying that my little cousin was in love with him and she has a life size poster. she laughed and says" that's cute how old is she i said shes 10 and went on to say my little couisin runs up to me and does a mind reading trick. this is where i say to the girl to participate so i say she tells me to think of a number between 1 and 10 and proceeds to tell me im thinking of 7 and was right and the girl was surprised with this also. i then say she tels me to think of another number between 1 and 5 and tells me im thinking of 3 and i was right. all this time the girl was surprised and hooked but i fail to escalate from there.

i feel i can open and sometimes hook a girl but can never escalate from there. is there any tips or advice that could help me?

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I see nightgame opens less as "opening" a girl and more as just being drunk at night and saying whatever. It really doesn't take much courage at all to do that. IMO the real opens occur when you and the girl are stone sober.

As to your question, find out about the girl, don't be running routines on her. Talk about life, talk about the funny shit you saw that day. She will be more intrigued by this x1000 than some routine.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Routines are fine to start and to make things more interesting...but you don't want to rely on routines to do
the ENTIRE conversation for you.

When you have a girl hooked, you can switch to talking about her and about her life.

So say something like, "So what else do you do besides hanging out with handsome guys and reading minds...?"

Have a NORMAL conversation, with elements of teasing like you see above.

And as you're having a normal conversation, do some KINO. Do palm reading, when you say, "You know,
you can learn a lot about a person by their hands...give me your left hand..."
and you take it, rub it
and palm read (learn basic palm reading techniques on google)

The basic formula is have this flow of going from a routine to a normal conversation, back to a routine and
back to a normal conversation.

Make sense?

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:11 pm 
English Muffin

or just escalate
Quote:
I see nightgame opens less as "opening" a girl and more as just being drunk at night and saying whatever. It really doesn't take much courage at all to do that. IMO the real opens occur when you and the girl are stone sober.
Day game fan boy ;)

Each to their own