Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have ADHD and I tend to act out with hyperactivity sometimes.

I have been able to control it and redirect that energy for useful purposes.

So what if i got a gf and she noticed these things and she confronted me about it? what would i tell her?[/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I have ADHD and I tend to act out with hyperactivity sometimes.

I have been able to control it and redirect that energy for useful purposes.
Tell her that. When you say it, make sure you don't sound like you pity yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You should look for some natural remedies for that. I think you can fix it by the time you hit your prime if you live a healthy lifestyle, meditate and do your research.

Always be confident in no matter what you say. If you convey in your words and body language that it's not a big deal, then she will feel the same, after all she follows the leader.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Who gives a shit? why do you care what she thinks? you have adhd so what? tell her its a blessing not a curse! think because you have adhd you are out going, you can think on your feet, you have lots of energy!! who cares what she thinks? I would just come out and tell her you have adhd....if she left you over that I would laugh in her face lol

sorry to be this blunt but you have to be ok with who you are, and adhd is not something to be ashamed of! in fact in pick up it could work to your advantage!

how should you act? "this is me if you don't like it there is the door!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When you tell her make sure you convey the message that it does not bother you or lower your value.

I have bad memory! Seriously bad memory and I have a stuttering problem that I kinda neutralised after a few sessions of speech therapy when I was 8 but it's still there.

I told my girl about my lil problems and to my surprise she didn't notice the stuttering at all because of the way I diminish it :lol: . Yes, it's there and will probably be there for the rest of my life but the more I don't let it bother me the more other people will ignore it and some won't notice it at all.

It was a bit hard to let her not notice my crappy memory though. Let's just say if it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't know when her birthday was. :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ive got adhd but it managed to chill out. some days are bad as fuck but some days i dont even notice it, i tend not to take my ritalin because it makes me pretty zoned in and not half as funny as i am (im fuckin hilarious ;) )

when you guys start dating or whatever, when you tell her about yourself, like if she asks about allergies or something like that, bring it up but let her know its nothing bad, sometimes more intense than others. thats what i did and when its bad i learn to chill out or like you said, redirect it. everything will be fine unless youre bouncing off the wall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Show her the positive side.
You always have energy ;)
I've got ADD myself, but on the other hand I have a sort of hyper-focus when something does intrest me alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have ADD without the hyperactive part. I also have Hypogondism which is low testosterone levels, basically it makes me have no energy, vigor or drive and i feel anxious. However after working with my doctor Ive never felt better in my life. ADD/ADHD people are actually very intelligent people but because their thoughts are scattered they sometimes don't make the best impressions. Take a Alpha mentality on this. That you are who you are and if they don't like it they can get lost. They have made a lot of advancements over the years in terms of medication. I myself do very well. Im 25 and i've made lots of money in the stock market, I also buy interest in oil wells. Sometimes im a little spacey but by in large im 10 times as successful as any of my friends. Its all about what you want out of life. Constantly envision the way you want to be perceived. See yourself as you want to be and it will slowly begin to manifest itself. People will try to tell you your different but they are nay sayers. Never listen to the naysayers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

@PYR

ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder
ADHD (= HYPERACTIVE)
Thus you have AHDH without the hyperactivity which is just called ADD

ADD/ADHD people are actually very intelligent people but because their thoughts are scattered they sometimes don't make the best impressions.

Wrong, "we" are just as intelligent as the regular folks. Check the IQ-scale to see howmany are (trully) smart.

That aside - indeed just point out your good qualities.