Post subject: What do I say to this
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So the situation is I've been talking to this girl for me a few days and she has shown every indication she is into me... I went to close and get a date and she said this...

"I don't know.. The thing is I really didn't think I would start to write with someone now, cause I don't have that much time left before I have to leave and go back home.. And also even though you really seem like a nice guy we've only be writing with each other for a couple of day you know"

She is here as an au pair but idk when she leaves.

Help me out here if you guys can what do say?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Either A) she isn't into you like you thought, or B) you haven't established enough rapport with her.

Sounds like you are talking to her via Tinder or over the internet somehow, and you haven't met her in person. If so, rapport building is MUCH more important for setting up the first date, because there is the risk that you want to kidnap her and turn her skin into a nice leather coat.

A few things I have found to help tremendously when setting up real life meets off the internet. If you are blunt and abrasive, you will have a hard time with text game. Read more books. Literature will teach you the subtleties you want to give your words meaning without being direct.

Begin with me mindset that you enjoy the act of talking to her. Really get into this frame of mind. It shouldn't be her specifically that you enjoy talking to, but the act of talking itself, as if she is along for the ride and can hop off at any time. Have fun with it. Don't be afraid of a little awkwardness. You have to adopt the mindset that she is disposable and that it wouldn't bother you in the slightest if she straight up did not reply to you ever again, but that you are still having fun and enjoying talking to her with no objective other than to enjoy talking. Begin by establishing that you are both similar and unique because you both like something uncommon, preferably intellectual. After the icebreaker get-to-know-you questions, just start talking about something crazy that you like. Going to the gym isn't interesting. When she chimes in with a comment, get excited all of the sudden, have a very clear playful indicator that your approval of her just increased because she has an opinion that is similar to yours and different from the rest of the world. Don't linger on this topic, use it to segway the conversation into a legitimate attempt to get to know her now that she has peaked YOUR interest. At this point you transition from only being interesting in the fun of the physical act of sending her messages into actually being interested in her, but still goofing off a bit.

Get sexual as soon as possible, but be subtle, very subtle. Look for a window that she is into you, and slip very tiny hints in that will make her dirty mind have impure thoughts. Remember, everybody has a dirty mind and sees things sexual in ordinary circumstances. Use this to your advantage. Talk about cooking some long thick vegetable, and act completely innocent about it. Casually tell her you have to go because you are getting in the shower to get ready for an appointment. Almost sarcastically show sexual interest in her. For example, one girl mentioned that she had to "change out of her stupid dress pants" when I asked what she was doing, and then asked me what I was doing. I told her that first I was going to spend 27.8 seconds picturing her changing out of her "stupid" pants and then go out to get dinner.If she keeps talking when you inject erotic imagery into innocent texts, ramp it up and be a little more direct. Jokingly ask her something cliche such as "what are you wearing?" at a weird time such as noon or right in the middle of a completely unrelated conversation. When she laughs at you or acts offended, explain that she is missing the fun because you just gave her an opportunity to control exactly how you were picturing her in your head, and that you will picture her as a 300lb burley tattooed motorcyclist with a handlebar mustache if she doesn't play your game. If she suddenly stops replying when you are doing this, don't say anything. Do not text her for at least a day, act like you didn't even notice, and then be as playful as possible when you do text her later.

Always keep her on her toes. Be quirky and fun, be random, be unpredictable. Ask weird but fun and thought provoking questions in the middle of a conversation that is completely unrelated. If she asks a question, sometimes answer and sometimes don't, but never elaborate on it too much and immediately take back control of the conversation if you do answer by talking about something else.

Throw in a few self-disqualifications, but with a cocky playful attitude as if you are being pointedly modest. Again, the more subtle you are, the better. "This probably makes me a total nerd, but I like to ______" where ______ is something that is intellectual and interesting and you know it, and certainly not "action-figurine collecting." She will then invest in you by saying "that isn't nerdy!"

Casually mention things you might do together as you work on building rapport, attraction, and sexual tension. Mention that you like to cook, or if you know she likes to do a specific exercise that you like then talk about how you could use a partner. If you know how to do something and she doesn't, say "I'll have to teach you one day." Noncommittal comments like this help her visualize meeting you and ease her into it. Also, ask questions to learn about what she does for a living and what her schedule might look like. Don't be creepy, asking "what time do you lock your doors at night" is going to get you a visit from the local law authorities. Just casually learn about little things that might give you an idea of when a good time to ask her out to meet in person might be so that when you spring it on her she wont be legitimately busy. If she responds positively, keep going.If not, move slower, be more cautious, you don't want to be pushy. If she seems very open to this, eventually you take her by surprise and mention that you have a brief opening to meet her. Be busy, and act like it is a limited window of opportunity and it isn't your primary reason for being in the area or whatever, but act like you are excited to meet her. This accomplishes two things. If is noncommittal, casual, and in a safe public place. If you meet her for lunch, she at least feels more relaxed because you wont kill her and taxidermy her if you are meeting at the friendly deli around the street, and it also means that if the date sucks it isn't a huge time commitment.

-When she mentions doing something with you, learn her schedule. Be direct. Ask her when her lunch break is. Tell her that you ARE GOING TO buy her lunch at this great place you know of over by so and so tomorrow. Make it a public place that is easy for her to get to. It should be a friendly safe SPAM. Lunch or coffee is great for breaking the ice because it implies that they are not obligated to stay and only have to risk being near a potential serial killer for 45 minutes to an hour.

Also, jokingly accusing her of being a murderer has worked for me, but BE CAREFUL WITH THIS. If you do it wrong you will look pretty damn weird. The girl has to already trust you pretty well and have only a few last hesitations and you have to be sure those hesitations are not the result of a lack of attraction and rather her own safety. Just say "You aren't going to murder me or anything? Haha" Right after you tentatively mention meeting in person. If you do it too early or with the wrong girl, you will simply scare the shit out of her and you can forget hearing from her again. Done right, this puts the responsibility on her to dispel your "reservations" about meeting a stranger on the internet and makes you look normal.

And be careful. You should be interested in trusting her too. Who knows, she could be a prostitute that will have her pimp beat the snot out of you when she surprises you with the news, she might be scoping you out to have her methhead cousin mug you in the alley as you leave, or she might just be HIV positive. Who knows. Get to know the girl so that YOU can trust HER. This will help her trust you. Don't be overeager. The ones that are worth it are probably going to pump the breaks a lot more, with good reason, when meeting people online.