PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So there is this girl that I vibe well with, we get along great and know what we want, as in no relationships just casual hooking up. Every time she sees me she always seems excited and runs over to give me a hug--in fact her body language speaks for itself. She is very animated around me and acts like a innocent cute girl. I tease her a lot and she would flirt back but in fact she talks about herself way more than I (which is why my 'mysteriousness' attracts her so much) The other day we were chilling together on campus and something important came up where I had to leave abruptly; she offered to walk me to the bus stop on campus and we sat together and were just talking (she also had to leave too) I got a phone call in the middle of our convo. and as I stood up to leave she did as well and was touching my chest telling me I smell good, hugging me etc while I was on the phone. After I was done with the phone call, I told her that I had to go (by then we were eye to eye and I had my hands around her waist) and next thing you know, I don't even know how the hell it happened, I went in for her lips and she turns her head 'casually' it wasn't deliberate but very subtle. I didn't care and I still kissed her, except it was on the cheek. In a way I felt proud of myself for doing something that I was literally scared of doing with a girl but also pissed off because I feel like I came on to strong (although I did something very similar to her where she tried to kiss me--we see each other a lot on campus) and because I didn't get the full kiss I wanted. She is even known for being a tease--can this be it? I don't get it, there is another guy who also likes her but actually made out with her and he is a dude that she constantly rejects his offer of dating her and being her man. :?

I think she is trying to make me work for her--like she wants the upper hand and will kiss me or hook up with me under her terms.