PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys i like to strait n to the point so ill make this as brief as possible
I frequent this club/lounge close to my apt. and theres this bartender there and always enthusiastic to see me

i never asked for number just his n goodbys
then recently she found me on facebook and we started talkin n i asked if shes still working at the spot she said yea n this new spot during the week.

i said that sounds coo i said i was supposed to go for some drinks after work maybee ill stop by the new spot (never did)

yesterday went to the old spot as always entusiastic to see me kiss n hug n introduced me to her friend(a fellow co worker new)

and as night went on we had our little interactions because she was workin n and one point she said we need to exchange numbers i said sounds good ill get it from you b4 i leave n i went back to my friends.

then after some time we bumped into eachother again n then she said we should grab breakfast tougether after here i said coo n when they were closin up, she said wait for me outside i should be about 45 min i said coo ill be in the black car.

its now been about 1hr n half she come out n dosent see me (or look for that matter n walks toward her car) i honk horn n she has this face like who is honking at me.

i look at her in a way like umm whats up i been waiting whats the deal. n i say i thought we were goin to breakfast . she says ohh i have to take my friend home n some other crap she she said jus take my num . i told her by batt is pretty much dyin dead.(and at this point im kind of pissed that she wasted my time and to be honest it seemed like she completly forgot that she told me to go with her n wait etc) n i was like you know what dont worry about it and just drove off.

now i dont have her number but i do have her face book
i dont wanna come off like an afc so i figured i would get your guys input. i was thinking of posting on her face book "now you owe me big time" or should i just not even do that. suggestions??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
OK man, sounds like the girl gave you enough IOIs.. or maybe fake IOIs, saying that you should meet, and have breakfast and all that BS... but anyways... she gave something... The deal here is that she put up a hoop for you to jump tru and you did...

You complied to what she asked you.. she said, "go wait for me outside, ill be out 45 mins... blah blah..".. and you complied just as if she had thrown away a stick and the puppy dog went running after it..

YOu complied to what she asked... YOU COMPLIED !!!!............Thats what got you waiting hours, and hours for her..

Man, didnt you have some one to meet?, or something else better to do?.. where you alone? or with some1 else? why didnt you reversed her hoop test and said something ( pretty easy )... "ok i can wait for you 30 minutes, but i gotta go over there ( pointing at a table with a set in it ).. and say hi to some friends.. cuz we might be headed to some other party"... then she had no choice but to comply and acknowledge the fact that youre actually a socially proofed man, and a busy one, and that youre willing to loose her that night if she doesnt comply on being there with you before her 30 minute deadline.

Then if possible, you went over the set.. talked to them a bit... and if your friend saw you, it should create that " jealousy plotline"... which conveys that youre pre-selected, and she can see it.. and automatically, rush her schedule** to meet you.

Remember to reverse those compliement test, and those hoops too. so shes the one rushing to meet you instead of you rushing to wait for her.

Plus, if she gave you shit in the end, you shouldnt have gone angry or got pissed for her attitude... Remember that a man with experience has seen that happen alot and knows how to handle it.. Just laugh, take her number, say good bye.. drive off.. and dont call her for a week neither show up at that bar/lounge( to punish her for her behavior ) or.. if possible.. show up with a girl on your arm... that should piss the other girl off..!!..

Well... to make it short.. the thing is that you complied to everything she said... even the "wait 45 minutes for me"....

waiting 5 minutes for her is a yes yes.... waiting more than 10 minutes for her is an "OK" and waiting for more than 30 is a "no way dude"...

take control of the frame... convey preselection. social proof. being a high social demand person that cant afford to wait that long for a girl..

and please reverse those hoops... theyre dreadful...

hope this helps man !!.. game on !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

damn you right n u dont relize till someone else tells you lol . so what should i do should i show up 2 that new spot she works at with another girl? and should i ignore her or just act as it never happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
and DONT FACE BOOK HER....

just another oportunity for her to let you down, or give you more shit..

punish her for her behaving like that... show up at that spot with a girl on each arm.. smiling and not paying attention to her....

then shes most likely to comply with you after she notices you being a preselected person, or at least some1 with choices on women.

elaborate on that.. but id say dont face book her... and NO.. she doesnt owe you nothing... thats her frame... you dont wanna be in it....

in the end, its better loosing contact with her.. than just letting her know that youre her ole puppy dog, waiting for her to throw another stick....

remember.... the right mental frame for you would be something like..... shes attracted to you... and you owe her an apology for letting her act bitchy and not letting herself have the oportunity to know you better....

are you following me???... ;)...

OK now, if she just doesnt care about it... and neither do you... move on..... remember.. that the desire of having a particular result on a pick up might have insidious effects on both your inner game and mind frame.... the one who eliminates the desire of a particular outcome is the one most likely to get it ;)....

game ON!!..