Post subject: Re: Wallie's journal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 87: 6th September 2014
Sloppy seconds

Goals:
- Approach till you are comfortable and then seduce

Field report+:
Last Saturday it was the first Saturday in half a year that I went to bars in my college city. Normally I always go on Thursdays, because that's when the college students go to the bars. This time almost all of them were local people. Which made the game a bit different.

So me and my wing first ate dinner at my place, discussed some game, and got a little into relaxation. We both took some J's, just because we felt like it :lol:. I hardly felt anything but we were quite relaxed. After a while we headed to his place (bc that's closer to the city than my house) and relaxed till 23:30 pm. Then we headed to the bars and took our normal 'bar hopping' routine, in which we walk from bar to bar to check out all the potential and constantly find 'fresh' girls.

This went really well and it didn't take long until I made my first approach and many others followed. For example: Breda had the redhead days, so I appraoched every girl that night with red hair with the question: "So you're here from the redhead days as well?" Some reacted stubborn, others reacted with a laugh. Other openers (that actually seemed to be going great as well) were mirroring the dance moves of some girls. It was quite funny bc. it gave the girls a laugh because it looked silly but hey, afterwards the opened warmly.

This all went very well and there was 1 set where a blonde girl and her not so good-looking friend were playing with a purse. 1 girl didn't want to wear it while the other one was forcing here to put it around her shoulder. I saw my chance and said: "Let me take the purse, I bet it looks way better on me than her". After a little bit of resistance she gave me the purse, which I put around my shoulder and make a funny pose towards the 2-set. They both laughed and the blonde said: "You're absolutely amazing haha". Quickly after the blonde wanted to dance on a stage, in which I insisted. I didn't care what people thought. We got into small talk and she had tattoos which I asked what they meant. Quickly after she than asked age and stuff. Than I questioned: "I bet you give really good hugs, don't you?". She: "Yeah definately!" in which she gave a quick hug. After both me and her pulled back, I looked at her for 1 second and then made out with her. It was O.K. kissing:|

I lost my wing and searched for him when I quickly found him. We was kinda stoned from the J. I still hadn't noticed anything at myself except a lot of energy. A little small talk and I then I noticed the blonde making out with another dude, just 3 minutes later! Before PUA I'd be f*cking pissed. However this time I was laughing my ass off and telling my wing: "I'd so love to ask that dude how I taste!" I was literally (no really) laughing my ass off. So when the dude left, I told the ugly friend: "I guess that guy must have really wanted to know how I taste" in which the friend replied: "I don't know, I can't help it if she kissed another guy".

After that, me and my wing went home and I had one of the best and funniest nights in weeks. It totally made me forget about "the summer break-up" and it like felt just another piece to leave it all behind.

What have I learnt today?
- Every week I think less and less about the bad summer
- Things are gonna change a lot for me this year

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 88: 18th September 2014
3 girls sleeping over

Goal:
- To get into action with at least one of them

Field report:
This needs some explaining. It's the first party's of the (college) year and that means new members can join the sorority. The party wasn't necessarily a party but more or less doing funny assignments in the city, and some girls needed a place to stay. But this all ended up pretty bad and here's why:

After the assignments we found each other partying in a bar and when we went home, they kept nagging (how long is it till home and stuff) and they were a bit drunk. Once we were home I told them to be a little bit more quiet, but they didn't listen very well. This got me into trouble with 3 of the 4 housemates the day after.

During the night, the girl who was sleeping in my bad, kept giving resistance because more girls were sleeping in the same room and stuff. So after 3-4 times resistance I just fell asleep around 4 am. At 7 am, 2 girls were talking, loud enough to wake up everyone in the room. One of them had to go the bathroom (1 floor down), at the same time a housemate had to go shower. My housemate said to her: "You know, there's a toilet downstairs too", in which the girl who slept over replied: "No thanks, i'll take this one". Very rude...

The 2nd girl who took a shower AND put on make-up, took such a long time that another housemate barely had time to shower because she had to go to college at a given time. Another rude thing.

Some more things like this happened and this gave me a lot of shit afterwards from my housemates. They did not like the fact that those girls slept over. And I've learnt from it.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Now here's another catch: My ex-GF (from more than a year ago) ran (last Saturday 20-09-2014) into a friend of mine in the club. Apparently she has never forgot me, because she had texted in the group app of my friends (which I'm in too): "Heey wallie, greetings to you and a big kiss!" I was very surprised to read that this morning, because I haven't spoken to her since November 2013. Since I didn't have her number anymore (and she used my friends phone) I added her again on facebook and stuff, bc I thought I'd be good to talk to her again.

It turns out that after all I've done, dumping her, wanting her back but getting rejected and then deleting her facebook, number, pictures EVERYTHING, she STILL sees me as a guy who's OK to talk to and interested in how things are going with me, even though she still has the BF that she met after me.

I wasn't sure how or why, but it got me thinking; Not right now but perhaps in a few months, would it be worth it, to leave a message to the girl that ditched me this summer?
________________________________________________________________________________________
- I have to be more carefull when inviting girls/people at my house to sleep over because I have to make sure everything is done right.
- No matter what happened, after all the time, and really I've never ever thought of this, the girl I've dumped was eager enough to talk to me. She even said to me (once I told her what happened this summer): "Well, it happened to me, and soon after I found the guy i'm happy with, you will too soon enough".

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 89: 23rd September 2014
First time ever, that I bring a girl home that I met the SAME night

Goal:
- I was at a sorority party again. Just have fun and see what happens.

Field report+:
Awesome night. It was a sorority party again and this time it was a black-out party, which means wearing dark clothes and bring things that light up. That night I had 2 guys sleeping over, and 1 guy had his GF coming over.

They both arrived at my place around 17:30, and we all ate pizza. They brought Bacardi and a lot of freaking neon sticks and stuff. When we were done eating, we went up to my room and to "drink in". Around 19:30 my female housemates arrived and joined us. Soon later my other housemate came join us too. We were having already a great time and around 21:45 we took the bus to the city. Now here's where it the fun starts.

Once I arrived inside, I already had much social value because a lot of people greeted me and stuff. From what I remember is that one moment I was walking from the back of the bar to the front and a girl around 5ft6 ish walked in front of me. I can't remember my opener but I know that we both had some drinks and the conversation went very easy. SO EASY that we were making out within 2 minutes I believe. I was kind off into her and we have been dancing, making out, partying all night and we were almost in our own world. The fun thing was that girls that knew me, and EVEN GIRLS THAT DIDN"T know me, were grinding up to us. Someone even took a picture when I kissed her and that went past the whole freaking sorority.

The tricky part however was to get her to my place. She was staying at someone else's (who was there too) and she was goddamn difficult to persuade. What it eventually came down with was this:

- The 2 guys and GF had my spare key (bc I gave them, thank god I did) and took the cab home.
- I asked the guy with his GF to sleep in the living room instead of mine, so that I'd have privacy all night.
- I myself had to cycle with the girl where she slept and pick up the stuff she had dropped there to bring back to my place. I cycled her to my place with her on the back offcourse. It was a 15 minute cycle-distance.

Once I arrived at my place, I gave her something to drink, but had to bear in mind that housemates were sleeping. I immediatly noticed that my guests were NOT sleeping in the living room. And indeed, once the girl and I entered my room, they were all 3 asleep. We took off our clothes and started some making out. Taking off her clothes and bra was pretty easy, she was only hesitant once I was slipping my hands down. Twice did she give me resistance, but kept moaning when I teased and dirty talked towards her. The only problem offcourse were the people in my bedroom that were already asleep, I think that made her nervous.

I thought to myself, how can I make her more comfortable? I looked to my right and saw the bottle containing massage oil. I told her to lie on her belly so that I could give her a back massage. She totally relaxed from that massage and afterwards she told me that she'd never gotten a massage from a guy, EVER. After the massage it was no resistance anymore when getting my hands in her panties. The morning after I took care of her, let her shower and gave breakfast. She thanked me and we split up after we arrived at school.

A little bit of SPAM between her and me and I think I'll see her soon enough.

- Persistance is key in getting a girl home
- Sexy dancing indeed gets girls horny
- To get a girl relaxed at home, a massage works really well

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

*Quick Note*

A lot of things have changed in the past couple of weeks/months. I'm not posting every night out anymore, simply because most of the nights are a repitition of other nights. Though I'm not out of the game (yet?) i'm still posting only the big important stuff when I have the time for it.

I'm gonna post now a summation of events that happened the last few weeks:

1: At the start of September, I've started working out again. It's been such a while and I had to get used to it again, but I have to say that it is very, very refreshing. It also helps pretty much that I have my wingman to workout with twice a week and that I'm building discipline which is good.

2: I'm going out nearly twice per week and it's costing money but it also gives me a lot of experience. But every time again I find out that I need to set goals to work towards them or nothign will happen.

3: This weekend I've talked to my ex from last summer. I stumbled upon her on at the bar and I said: "We're gonna have a one on one talk". With this talk I told her my experience, my reactions, and what I felt about last summer what happened. It bascially comes down to the fact that she needed space, and not a boyfriend on her mind. She's having a difficult study, which requires a lot of time. She also studies 3 hours apart from me now, which is impossible to travel EVERY week. It also came down that she's happy now. I have to accept that.But it was a very, very good talk that I needed.

Offcourse it's an extended version but in a nutshell this is what it came down to. My goals for now are as follow:

- Workout 4-5 days a week. I'm doing 2-3 days a week right now.
- Having sex with 2-3 women in the upcoming half year. Should be doable right?
- Gain become 80-85 kg within a half year and gain muscle. How? By eating at least 3100 kcal p/day and eat better.

Wallie